Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 38
  1. #1
    Likes rusty spoons RainingBlood's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Posts: 32,491
    Rep Power: 97112
    RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    RainingBlood is offline

    Are the police finally getting what they deserve? srs

    I try giving them the benefit of the doubt, but more and more videos keep popping up of them assaulting citizens for no reason. It's becoming apparent that the overwhelming majority of them are, in fact, bad apples.
    Last edited by RainingBlood; 05-31-2020 at 07:12 AM.
    Traphouse Vibes
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Registered User JeepBruh's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 1,030
    Rep Power: 9082
    JeepBruh is a name known to all. (+5000) JeepBruh is a name known to all. (+5000) JeepBruh is a name known to all. (+5000) JeepBruh is a name known to all. (+5000) JeepBruh is a name known to all. (+5000) JeepBruh is a name known to all. (+5000) JeepBruh is a name known to all. (+5000) JeepBruh is a name known to all. (+5000) JeepBruh is a name known to all. (+5000) JeepBruh is a name known to all. (+5000) JeepBruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    JeepBruh is offline
    I'd be careful with that logic. Don't want to create an opinion of groups of people based off certain selected videos.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Banned skinnypimpin's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 10
    Rep Power: 0
    skinnypimpin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    skinnypimpin is offline
    they are a gang
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    ███♣███ xeron's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Location: New York, New York, United States
    Age: 26
    Posts: 6,237
    Rep Power: 84700
    xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    xeron is offline
    and now this will be all the more reason they’ll hyper militarize more so than before and become somehow more aggressive
    ****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178526741
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    No homo... GiveMeTheD's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Posts: 5,489
    Rep Power: 16532
    GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    GiveMeTheD is online now
    Yes battering old women is really showing the police who is boss.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2014
    Location: Plano, Texas, United States
    Posts: 4,172
    Rep Power: 20290
    PlanoLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PlanoLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PlanoLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PlanoLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PlanoLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PlanoLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PlanoLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PlanoLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PlanoLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PlanoLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PlanoLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    PlanoLifter is offline
    My issue with police is how they cover up for each other. Most cops are good cops until one of their own does something wrong and they nothing for fear of reprisal. The culture is toxic.
    Flight crew
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User enzo818's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Posts: 4,678
    Rep Power: 11312
    enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    enzo818 is offline
    I know some cops. Yes, they are very racist. They call black people the N word behind their back and see them as second-class citizens. Most ironic part is that the cops i know are boxing trainers for community gyms which are filled with black kids.
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Registered Miscer PowerPal's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2013
    Location: Perth, Australia
    Age: 28
    Posts: 7,144
    Rep Power: 4755
    PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    PowerPal is offline
    the internet was a mistake
    not a phaggot
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Registered User DontbeSwak's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2015
    Posts: 459
    Rep Power: 3632
    DontbeSwak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontbeSwak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontbeSwak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontbeSwak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontbeSwak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontbeSwak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontbeSwak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontbeSwak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontbeSwak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontbeSwak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontbeSwak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DontbeSwak is online now
    In on 10 page thread
    I,ll globe you

    Likes all miscers instagram posts crew

    Thought I was 6'3 but actually 6'4 crew
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Banned skinnypimpin's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 10
    Rep Power: 0
    skinnypimpin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    skinnypimpin is offline
    Originally Posted by enzo818 View Post
    I know some cops. Yes, they are very racist. They call black people the N word behind their back and see them as second-class citizens. Most ironic part is that the cops i know are boxing trainers for community gyms which are filled with black kids.
    the whites are teaching them to assault so they will get locked up later just LOL
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Registered User Nicklol's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2010
    Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts: 41,542
    Rep Power: 65974
    Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nicklol is offline
    good one.
    Bubble Butt Brahs Crew (BBBC) [as a brah, got a bubble butt & I can't deny it]
    Bidet Crew
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    Registered User ScottTil's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2015
    Location: Maine, United States
    Posts: 4,252
    Rep Power: 20958
    ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ScottTil is online now
    Originally Posted by xeron View Post
    and now this will be all the more reason they’ll hyper militarize more so than before and become somehow more aggressive
    this
    they will probably get more funding since the national guard had to be called
    more heavy weaponry to control riots
    we have seen more police aggression now than before..
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    ToningWasTooHarshForMe atgbrahsrs's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2015
    Posts: 4,102
    Rep Power: 13576
    atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    atgbrahsrs is offline
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    I try giving them the benefit of the doubt, but more and more videos keep popping up of them assaulting citizens for no reason. It's becoming apparent that the overwhelming majority of them are, in fact, bad apples.

    Are criminals of all races finally continuing to get what they deserve? srs


    I try giving them the benefit of the doubt, but more and more videos keep popping up on PoliceActivity Youtube channel, where it shows that they charge police officers all drugged up ignoring the policemen's verbal commands to lay down on the ground.

    It's becoming apparent that the overwhelming majority of them are, in fact, bad apples.
    Bodybuilding is all about creating continual adaptation. The number of exercises you can do per bodypart is finite. How many good quad-building exercises are there? Six, maybe? The number of sets volume you can do is finite or infinite if you want to spend the next 3,200 hours straight in the gym.
    What is pretty much infinite in training? Poundage.

    All it comes down to is this: I feel like shieet, but look great.
    Patrick Bateman
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    Likes rusty spoons RainingBlood's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Posts: 32,491
    Rep Power: 97112
    RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    RainingBlood is offline
    Flint police department joined the crowds in protest. Why don't more cops join the protests? The actions of one officer have now costed other officers their lives. Instead of fighting the crowds, join them and rally against police brutality and police corruption.
    Traphouse Vibes
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    Registered User Bcl2's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2015
    Location: Amarillo, Texas, United States
    Age: 30
    Posts: 1,224
    Rep Power: 35370
    Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bcl2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bcl2 is offline
    I've had issues with the police previously but with individual officers and their personal lives, never when being stopped or anything like that.

    The last few days have changed that. There have been moments captured on video where I'm not exactly sure what happened but other incidents like the old man shoved to the ground while other officers finally circle back to help him back up, assaulting citizens on their own property, arresting journalists and firing pepper bullets at them. These are Honk Kong police style tactics, every American should be enraged by what's happening.

    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    Flint police department joined the crowds in protest. Why don't more cops join the protests? The actions of one officer have now costed other officers their lives. Instead of fighting the crowds, join them and rally against police brutality and police corruption.
    I saw that. Good for him. That is something I'll never understand about law enforcement. In my profession we practically masturbate to the case studies of our colleagues fuking up, because it teaches us how not to suck at our jobs. We're grateful that it comes to light.
    Reply With Quote

  16. #16
    Registered User The_Zodiac's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Location: Warren, Michigan, United States
    Age: 30
    Posts: 13,616
    Rep Power: 7646
    The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The_Zodiac is offline
    Yeah, looks like it.
    "Hey Jason Stain I heard you played in those old movies transporters, well I can shove my fist up your transporter ass, your candy ass. Bam baby! Nothin but a penis. WOOOO!" - Jason Genova
    Reply With Quote

  17. #17
    El Guapo jimbob007's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2007
    Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Posts: 53,603
    Rep Power: 52497
    jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    jimbob007 is offline
    No, because the majority of cops don't kill people-they are just regular people doing a crappy job, where they deal mostly with the scum of society & go home to their family like anybody else & don't want to shoot people or hurt them. We never hear of the 95% plus jobs the police do where because nobody gets hurt or killed. We hear endlessly about the tiny minority where some jittery cop or a'hole who shouldn't be a cop kills somebody.
    And that's the bottom line, cause Jimbob said so.
    Reply With Quote

  18. #18
    Likes rusty spoons RainingBlood's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Posts: 32,491
    Rep Power: 97112
    RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    RainingBlood is offline
    Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post
    No, because the majority of cops don't kill people-they are just regular people doing a crappy job, where they deal mostly with the scum of society & go home to their family like anybody else & don't want to shoot people or hurt them. We never hear of the 95% plus jobs the police do where because nobody gets hurt or killed. We hear endlessly about the tiny minority where some jittery cop or a'hole who shouldn't be a cop kills somebody.
    So why don't the 95% band together to enforce strict rules and regulations to thwart the power abuse by the other 5%? Are you you telling me that the 95% can't control the remaining 5%? No, of course not. The 95% cover for the 5%.
    Traphouse Vibes
    Reply With Quote

  19. #19
    Registered User bov188's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2007
    Location: New Jersey, United States
    Posts: 10,659
    Rep Power: 38785
    bov188 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bov188 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bov188 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bov188 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bov188 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bov188 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bov188 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bov188 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bov188 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bov188 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bov188 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bov188 is online now
    Endless hours of overtime on the tax payer's dime? Yes, they are surely being punished
    Reply With Quote

  20. #20
    feminine and fast-twitch etet1919's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Posts: 2,903
    Rep Power: 28307
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    etet1919 is offline
    Why do some people make broad sweeping generalizations? I'll never understand.
    Fact: My first-generation uncle was a boxer who fought Sugar Ray Robinson! He also fought in the war, sacrificing the career he deeply loved, so people could have the right to freedom.

    Let's show RESPECT for the POLICE and ALL FIRST RESPONDERS by helping to keep THEM SAFE AND SOUND, and thereby able to PROTECT US!
    Reply With Quote

  21. #21
    El Guapo jimbob007's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2007
    Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Posts: 53,603
    Rep Power: 52497
    jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    jimbob007 is offline
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    Flint police department joined the crowds in protest. Why don't more cops join the protests? The actions of one officer have now costed other officers their lives. Instead of fighting the crowds, join them and rally against police brutality and police corruption.
    Probably because there are different rules governing what police departments can do or individuals in that department.
    And that's the bottom line, cause Jimbob said so.
    Reply With Quote

  22. #22
    Likes rusty spoons RainingBlood's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Posts: 32,491
    Rep Power: 97112
    RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    RainingBlood is offline
    Originally Posted by etet1919 View Post
    Why do some people make broad sweeping generalizations? I'll never understand.
    You're on the misc, where sweeping generalization are the norm as long as it serves your agenda. The difference here lies within the statistics and anecdotes that support my points in this thread.
    Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post
    Probably because there are different rules governing what police departments can do or individuals in that department.
    Officers are going to die because over these different rules, then.
    Traphouse Vibes
    Reply With Quote

  23. #23
    Unidentified Random Hero ScoutBrah's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2013
    Location: North Carolina, United States
    Posts: 2,344
    Rep Power: 14774
    ScoutBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScoutBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScoutBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScoutBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScoutBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScoutBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScoutBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScoutBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScoutBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScoutBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScoutBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ScoutBrah is offline
    Originally Posted by PowerPal View Post
    the internet was a mistake
    Probably the best statement ive heard in years
    US Army Vet 19D
    Concealed Carry Crew
    NoFap/No Porn Crew
    Does hair before going to gym crew
    NYC to NC crew
    No Gi BJJ crew
    Reply With Quote

  24. #24
    ToningWasTooHarshForMe atgbrahsrs's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2015
    Posts: 4,102
    Rep Power: 13576
    atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) atgbrahsrs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    atgbrahsrs is offline
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    So why don't the 95% band together to enforce strict rules and regulations to thwart the power abuse by the other 5%? Are you you telling me that the 95% can't control the remaining 5%? No, of course not. The 95% cover for the 5%.

    So why don't 95% of non-criminals, including you, band together to enforce strict rules and regulations to thwart the power abuse of the law by the other 5%?

    Are you you telling me that the 95% can't control the remaining 5%? No, of course not. The 95% cover for the 5%.
    Bodybuilding is all about creating continual adaptation. The number of exercises you can do per bodypart is finite. How many good quad-building exercises are there? Six, maybe? The number of sets volume you can do is finite or infinite if you want to spend the next 3,200 hours straight in the gym.
    What is pretty much infinite in training? Poundage.

    All it comes down to is this: I feel like shieet, but look great.
    Patrick Bateman
    Reply With Quote

  25. #25
    Registered User Casca's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2005
    Posts: 8,121
    Rep Power: 17757
    Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Casca is offline
    I have never had a problem with police.
    ☆☆☆USA �яєω☆☆☆


    Not Casca Berserk. Casca The Eternal Warrior

    No period....eternal
    Reply With Quote

  26. #26
    Truth teller kingmanaverage's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2013
    Posts: 4,791
    Rep Power: 29882
    kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    kingmanaverage is offline
    Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post
    No, because the majority of cops don't kill people-they are just regular people doing a crappy job, where they deal mostly with the scum of society & go home to their family like anybody else & don't want to shoot people or hurt them. We never hear of the 95% plus jobs the police do where because nobody gets hurt or killed. We hear endlessly about the tiny minority where some jittery cop or a'hole who shouldn't be a cop kills somebody.
    What this man said.
    High energy poster

    It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning's winning.
    Reply With Quote

  27. #27
    feminine and fast-twitch etet1919's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Posts: 2,903
    Rep Power: 28307
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    etet1919 is offline
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    You're on the misc, where sweeping generalization are the norm as long as it serves your agenda. The difference here lies within the statistics and anecdotes that support my points in this thread.

    Officers are going to die because over these different rules, then.
    I don't have an agenda. I just know firsthand that some of the best most caring people are cops, and I don't want to anybody to get hurt. You can read my sig.
    Fact: My first-generation uncle was a boxer who fought Sugar Ray Robinson! He also fought in the war, sacrificing the career he deeply loved, so people could have the right to freedom.

    Let's show RESPECT for the POLICE and ALL FIRST RESPONDERS by helping to keep THEM SAFE AND SOUND, and thereby able to PROTECT US!
    Reply With Quote

  28. #28
    El Guapo jimbob007's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2007
    Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Posts: 53,603
    Rep Power: 52497
    jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    jimbob007 is offline
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    So why don't the 95% band together to enforce strict rules and regulations to thwart the power abuse by the other 5%? Are you you telling me that the 95% can't control the remaining 5%? No, of course not. The 95% cover for the 5%.
    They likely do & receive crap from above. Remember the Asian wonderkid who was promoted through the ranks for publicity who shot somebody dead a few years back? You think the other cops there didn't kick up a stink about him getting fast tracked/special treatment, not having a suitable temperament for the job etc? No doubt a lot of cops will stick together, just like doctors/nurses do for incompetent/reckless peers, just like families do-how can a mother or sibling defend somebody who raped & murdered somebody but they do, but it isn't 95% of cops doing that.
    And that's the bottom line, cause Jimbob said so.
    Reply With Quote

  29. #29
    El Guapo jimbob007's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2007
    Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Posts: 53,603
    Rep Power: 52497
    jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    jimbob007 is offline
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    You're on the misc, where sweeping generalization are the norm as long as it serves your agenda. The difference here lies within the statistics and anecdotes that support my points in this thread.

    Officers are going to die because over these different rules, then.
    No, they will die because people will make the decision to start shooting cops like happened several years back when there was some BLM thing going on.
    And that's the bottom line, cause Jimbob said so.
    Reply With Quote

  30. #30
    . JIA's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Posts: 2,868
    Rep Power: 9814
    JIA is a name known to all. (+5000) JIA is a name known to all. (+5000) JIA is a name known to all. (+5000) JIA is a name known to all. (+5000) JIA is a name known to all. (+5000) JIA is a name known to all. (+5000) JIA is a name known to all. (+5000) JIA is a name known to all. (+5000) JIA is a name known to all. (+5000) JIA is a name known to all. (+5000) JIA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    JIA is online now
    Look at the violence and bloodshed that has resulted from all of this, cops have been exposed to this on a micro level daily and shielding us from the scum of society. Now I understand why their attitudes evolve gradually. We get to cut toxic people out of our lives, they don't have that luxury. For that, they should be given slack.
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts