Thread: ecto-meso

ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANDREIBIGFRAME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question ecto-meso

Hi,do You guys thinks I am a ecto or a meso cuz I have 6,5 wrist but I Don t have fast metabolism,I have wide clavicles and huge ribcage,small waist and narrow hips and full and long insertions for any muscle(like Sergio Oliva) .

ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It is hard to say without a pic. But I would say we are mostly a combination of the three phenotypes. So It is perfectly possible for you to be ecto-meso.

By the way, I would classify ecto-meso as a person who puts muscle relatively easy but won´t get super big.

The phenotype might be a decent V shape, low body fat, good arms. Is that you?