Thread: skinny fat.

adesanya69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

skinny fat.

HI guys.i am 5ft 11 weighing 135 pounds. last time i gained 11 pounds in 2 months by eating high calorie foods such as olive oil and avocados but ended up gaining belly fat. NOw i want to gain to 155 pounds but the problem is am afraid of getting a bigger belly fat. please help any advice needed.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Last time you gained weight too fast. Control calories so that you have a surplus of about 2-300 calories per day. Enough protein (in your case at least 120g) and do a routine like Fierce 5 which has planned progressive overload.

So your rate of weight gain should be no more than 3lbs a month.

adesanya69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Last time you gained weight too fast. Control calories so that you have a surplus of about 2-300 calories per day. Enough protein (in your case at least 120g) and do a routine like Fierce 5 which has planned progressive overload.

So your rate of weight gain should be no more than 3lbs a month.
    thanks bro. any exercises i can do cause i can not go to the gym as of now.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I wouldn't try to gain mass too much now if you can't train properly - but there is stuff you can do... have a look at this link:
    https://www.strongerbyscience.com/no-gym/

SmartJohn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Strength training is needed anyway my ward gained weight on semolina

AlexMarry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexMarry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexMarry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexMarry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexMarry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexMarry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexMarry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexMarry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexMarry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexMarry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexMarry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    When you started consuming high calories food like junk food, sweet potatoes, fried food & pack food etc. Is is tastier in taste, but may can effect your personality. And you started gaining weight very quickly. So i suggest you, from now when ever these kind of craving arises try to avoid it, if you can so include warm water before every meal and warm water early in the morning . surely helps you to not only maintain your weight, but also it will helps you to loose weight & stay healthy and good,,