Prometheus808 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

In Need of some major guidance Im 24, formerly 295 max currently 205-208

I was 295 3 years ago, currently sitting at 208 with about 2 weeks of hardcore dieting and lifting 5 times a week. I can workout 5 days a week. I just need help building a workout regimen for beginners with little lifting experience. Im strong though and I can push myself to do slightly heavier weights and Im willing to try alot of workouts because I dont know any. I eat protein shakes, salads, chicken, veggies, and water but im not sure If im hitting certain requirements in order to gain muscle. so a more comprehensive meal plan would help me alot also. I want to be around 180 pounds but more importanly I want to burn alot of the fat I have in my body left. when I last checked 2 weeks ago I was 214 with 23.9% body fat, 51 pounds of fat and 162.8 pounds of body mass. With what I have been doing ive gone down to 208 and would like to reach my goal of 180 pounds ish within 5 months.

Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Prometheus808 View Post
    I was 295 3 years ago, currently sitting at 208 with about 2 weeks of hardcore dieting and lifting 5 times a week. I can workout 5 days a week. I just need help building a workout regimen for beginners with little lifting experience. Im strong though and I can push myself to do slightly heavier weights and Im willing to try alot of workouts because I dont know any. I eat protein shakes, salads, chicken, veggies, and water but im not sure If im hitting certain requirements in order to gain muscle. so a more comprehensive meal plan would help me alot also. I want to be around 180 pounds but more importanly I want to burn alot of the fat I have in my body left. when I last checked 2 weeks ago I was 214 with 23.9% body fat, 51 pounds of fat and 162.8 pounds of body mass. With what I have been doing ive gone down to 208 and would like to reach my goal of 180 pounds ish within 5 months.
    Look up fierce 5 and/or 5x5 as they are both proven weight lifting systems for beginners.

Also, if your goal is to lose weight then you might want to go easy on the protein shakes as they are usually intended more as supplements for putting on mass rather than for taking it off. Generally when dieting, you'll be better off eating your protein from solid sources rather than drinking it as solid food tends to be more satiating to hunger versus liquid calories.
    ~ Like Tae-Kwon-Leap, my goals are not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.