Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

God Bless America. US Returns to Space Using Own Rockets

Parents crew, show your kids. This is something they will remember forever and talk about with their kids.

*WARNING* During a cross to a young reporter at the White House, some snowflake protestors can be heard chanting.
    "The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.
    It's as satisfying to me as, uh..."

SkiGains is not very well liked. (-100) SkiGains is not very well liked. (-100) SkiGains is not very well liked. (-100) SkiGains is not very well liked. (-100) SkiGains is not very well liked. (-100) SkiGains is not very well liked. (-100) SkiGains is not very well liked. (-100) SkiGains is not very well liked. (-100) SkiGains is not very well liked. (-100) SkiGains is not very well liked. (-100) SkiGains is not very well liked. (-100)
    God bless

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I’m not watching 30 min video

Cliffs on the mission of this launch?
    Professional Misc Rustler

"But the people we saved, they're our legacy. And they'll remember us and then I guess we'll eventually fade away too. But that's fine. Cause we left the world better than we found it, ya know."
    -Sam Winchester

Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    I’m not watching 30 min video

Cliffs on the mission of this launch?
    100% success.
    Perfect launch.
    America is back!

President Trump and Vice President Pence were on location observing the launch.

The reporters give a lot of credit to Elon Musk in the report, but also Trump for making space a priority.
    "The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Own rockets"?

Or Elon Musks' rocket?

SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Evil_D View Post
    100% success.
    Perfect launch.
    America is back!

President Trump and Vice President Pence were on location observing the launch.

The reporters give a lot of credit to Elon Musk in the report, but also Trump for making space a priority.
    So the purpose of the launch was to launch in space for a lap around the planet?

Not gonna lie stupid as f*ck.

I’m very pro space exploration, but this wasn’t that.

I get to some it signifies a return to space as an achievement but I just don’t see it that way. This was a pointless endeavor that didn’t do jack sh*t.

You want to colonize Mars. Send some ****ing people to Mars (or take some steps getting closer to that achievement, e.g. setting up some equipment to be used that a subsequent launch would need to move a step further).

As far as I can see, this didnt do that. We already know we can do a lap around the Earth.

"But the people we saved, they're our legacy. And they'll remember us and then I guess we'll eventually fade away too. But that's fine. Cause we left the world better than we found it, ya know."
    -Sam Winchester

yewotm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yewotm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yewotm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yewotm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yewotm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yewotm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yewotm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yewotm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yewotm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yewotm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yewotm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    "Own rockets"?

Or Elon Musks' rocket?
    Musk's rocket, but Trump managed to wrangle NASA enough to let Musk do his thing. NASA would have been protesting that the people working on the rocket and the astronauts themselves weren't black trannies.

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yewotm8 View Post
    Musk's rocket, but Trump managed to wrangle NASA enough to let Musk do his thing. NASA would have been protesting that the people working on the rocket and the astronauts themselves weren't black trannies.
    Hard to believe that's the same NASA that sent men to the moon over 50 years ago in not much more than a tin can by today's standards...

So the purpose of the launch was to launch in space for a lap around the planet?

I get to some it signifies a return to space as an achievement but I just don’t see it that way. This was a pointless endeavor that didn’t do jack sh*t.

You want to colonize Mars. Send some ****ing people to Mars (or take some steps getting closer to that achievement, e.g. setting up some equipment to be used that a subsequent launch would need to move a step further).

As far as I can see, this didnt do that. We already know we can do a lap around the Earth.
    Typical entitled millennial detected.
    All I heard was "I want it now! I want more! Now now now!"

And it was to the space station.
    I dont believe the docking has occurred yet.

leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This was a yuuuge achievement.

Traditional rockets drop their rockets, which fall away into the ocean and are a waste. SpaceX rockets pulled away from the capsule and landed back on Earth by themselves and can be reused.

Stephen109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stephen109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stephen109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stephen109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stephen109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stephen109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stephen109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stephen109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stephen109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stephen109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stephen109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've been trying to find just footage of the launch from the cockpit & view of earth during launch but had no luck. Anyone got a source?

Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    This was a yuuuge achievement.

Traditional rockets drop their rockets, which fall away into the ocean and are a waste. SpaceX rockets pulled away from the capsule and landed back on Earth by themselves and can be reused.
    Ok then it wasn’t just to launch successfully and come back down.

Maybe if the dude I quoted had said this the first place I wouldn’t have made my post.

I asked what the purpose was and got some piss ass answer that sounded like there was no purpose at all, so I appreciate you clarifying.

-Sam Winchester

Ok then it wasn’t just to launch successfully and come back down.

Maybe if the dude I quoted had said this the first place I wouldn’t have made my post.

I asked what the purpose was and got some piss ass answer that sounded like there was no purpose at all, so I appreciate you clarifying.
    It's my fault you are ignorant and making huge sweeping assumptions?
    You are your own worst enemy.
    Now quit before you make yourself look any worse.

Typical entitled millennial detected.
    All I heard was "I want it now! I want more! Now now now!"

And it was to the space station.
    I dont believe the docking has occurred yet.
    More like your answer was sh*t and thankfully someone else managed to clarify what the actual achievement was.

Last I checked your dipsh*t response to my question was:

“ 100% success.
    Perfect launch.
    America is back!”

Awesome you’re ****ing stupid if you think that’s advancement of any kind.

Thankfully there was some advancement, you were just too stupid to articulate it so my response was entirely directed at the stupidity you offered up. Don’t be mad about it.

-Sam Winchester

It's my fault you are ignorant and making huge sweeping assumptions?
    You are your own worst enemy.
    Now quit before you make yourself look any worse.
    Huge sweeping assumptions?

Once again I asked what the purpose of the mission was. Here was your response:

“ 100% success.
    Perfect launch.
    America is back!”

This tells me that no advancement was made.

If I’m guilty of anything, it’s trusting a dumbass like you.

Like I said, thankfully someone in here was able to actually articulate the purpose. Something you clearly failed to do.

“America being back.” And “the president was watching” sure does a fine job answering the question I posed.

Why even respond to my question?

Clearly too busy watching Star Wars movies to bother actually understanding anything about the purpose of the launch

You just saw a rocket go up in the air and clapped like an imbecile without pausing for a second to even ask the significance

Classic sign of low IQ
    Last edited by SoutheastBeast1; 05-30-2020 at 08:21 PM.

-Sam Winchester

wow, thanks for the support guys...
    You might as well all be flaming triggered snowflake cucks like SoutheastBeast1.

100 threads about the riots.
    America puts men into space using their own rockets for the first time in years and thread is viritually ignored.

Plenty of attention from that triggered anti American phaggot. I bet nobody even negged him (SoutheastBeast1).

Misc = a combination of butthurt lefties and low value super depressives just obsessing over all the negatives.

The time is coming very soon to say goodbye to this place.

MisquePhaggot is just really nice. (+1000) MisquePhaggot is just really nice. (+1000) MisquePhaggot is just really nice. (+1000) MisquePhaggot is just really nice. (+1000) MisquePhaggot is just really nice. (+1000) MisquePhaggot is just really nice. (+1000) MisquePhaggot is just really nice. (+1000) MisquePhaggot is just really nice. (+1000) MisquePhaggot is just really nice. (+1000) MisquePhaggot is just really nice. (+1000) MisquePhaggot is just really nice. (+1000)
    Space is a pointless venture rockets just dont cut it.

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What company made the rockets in JFKs day? Government employees?

Elon loving life right now whilst everyone screaming USA.
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    <3 Miami Dolphins - WE GOT 5-11 BEHBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    I WANNA BRING BIG DRAMA SHOW, MAX.
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hoganrulz View Post
    What company made the rockets in JFKs day? Government employees?

Elon loving life right now whilst everyone screaming USA.
    I am assuming they were designed by Nasa and made by companies like Boeing or Douglas Aircraft Company back in the day
    rip GayZyzz (cheeky mod)

wow, thanks for the support guys...
    You might as well all be flaming triggered snowflake cucks like SoutheastBeast1.

100 threads about the riots.
    America puts men into space using their own rockets for the first time in years and thread is viritually ignored.

Plenty of attention from that triggered anti American phaggot. I bet nobody even negged him (SoutheastBeast1).

Misc = a combination of butthurt lefties and low value super depressives just obsessing over all the negatives.

The time is coming very soon to say goodbye to this place.
    There's an entire thread devoted to this by wasp.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!