Thread: Uneven pecs

Parker1312 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Uneven pecs

I started training for the last 15 days. I had this problem for 4 5 years and now i want to fix it, im 20 years old and i am ready to dedicate my self fully. I want someone to tell me what should and what should i not do to fix this. And is it even fixable. Thanks in advance.

I cant post a link to the photo of my pecs. I"ll send you a Personal Message.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The human body is not symmetrical. If you've only been training for 15 days, you haven't even started training. Lift heavy and often using a professionally-written workout plan, have a diet plan that fits your goal, and commit to the process.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Parker1312 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    The human body is not symmetrical. If you've only been training for 15 days, you haven't even started training. Lift heavy and often using a professionally-written workout plan, have a diet plan that fits your goal, and commit to the process.
    Accept my friend request, so i can send you a pic, and than tell me what do you think.

Yo im from Dubrovnik, i see you booked Croatia for next travel.

KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    The human body is not symmetrical.
    This. My right pec, on the top inside, is a little bit bigger than my left, and always has been both before and after I started lifting. I'm positive no one would ever notice unless they physically felt the difference from side to side.

That being said, the more you lift and grow, the less obvious things like that typically are. Also no one really gives a **** anyway.

Edit: Forgot that women's tits normally aren't both completely equal either, one is typically a bit bigger. So yeah, be more concerned about your overall growth and progress rather than little things like this.
    Last edited by KathleenRyan; 05-31-2020 at 08:17 AM.

xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If the asymmetry is due to a difference in muscle insertions points between the left and right pec, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
    If it's simply a size difference it should be fixable.