Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 91 to 109 of 109
  1. #91
    Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2013
    Age: 33
    Posts: 31,834
    Rep Power: 94592
    SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    SoutheastBeast1 is offline
    Let’s play Devils advocate for a minute

    Why is such a problem if white privilege exists?

    What about athletic privilege? I don’t see LeBron James giving up his opportunities to make millions because he was blessed with a privilege over others.

    What about intelligence privilege? Should doctors and scientists give up the privilege of better lives just because they were born with higher IQs that made school easier?

    What about aesthetic privilege? Should models turn down sexual encounters with more attractive people because it’s unfair they’re always sought after?

    What about economic privilege? Should parents who worked hard to be wealthy be forced to not provide for their children by giving them as many resources and advantages as they can possibly afford?

    What about gender privilege? Should men be forced to allow women to do jobs they’re biologically not equipped to perform just for equality’s sake?

    .... oh wait that last one is actually happening...



    Point is privilege is everywhere in every form

    People get hired because they know someone who knows someone. Privilege

    People are given awards based on name and recognition. Privilege

    Hell even nature grants privilege

    Some of you will get COVID and die and others won’t even notice the effects. Privilege

    Some kids are born with medical conditions that affect their very existence and others are fully healthy. Privilege.


    It never ends.


    For f*cks sake stop crying about privilege. You’ll always be able to point to someone else more privileged if you choose to live your life seeking those out.

    And don’t give me this is some life and death thing. Yeah some have died here and there from that lack of privilege. But is this privilege difference so wide that blacks are hiding in their homes out of fear?

    F*ck no they are not. Grand scheme it’s a minor thing. In fact it’s not even close to as wide a gap as the privilege given to kids who grew up with well connected parents who could offer them the resources to go to private school or be accepted to prestigious law firms or medical programs.

    So seriously, all of you need to check your privilege to bitch about privilege.
    Last edited by SoutheastBeast1; 05-30-2020 at 07:29 PM.
    Professional Misc Rustler

    "But the people we saved, they're our legacy. And they'll remember us and then I guess we'll eventually fade away too. But that's fine. Cause we left the world better than we found it, ya know."
    -Sam Winchester
    Reply With Quote

  2. #92
    Registered User enzo818's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Posts: 4,703
    Rep Power: 11695
    enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    enzo818 is offline
    Originally Posted by JIA View Post
    No counterargument to my points but just selective confirmation bias to convince yourself that the trash you spew is accurate, lol what more did I expect?

    If judges are racist then how come they showed no discrepancy between race in women in sentencing lmao. ARE YOU LEGIT THAT FUKING STUPID AND SMOOTHBRAINED YOU UNEDUCATED FUK?!.

    Pure trash, just pure trash like everything you are and you touch lmao. At least you're amusing.
    LMAO you have no reading comprehension. Do you hear in the news about black women being afraid of cops? Do you hear about black women being murdered by cops? NO. The issue is not about black women because women by their nature are not seen as threatening by society.

    The fact judges dont show a difference in their sentencing in relation with white women only confirms this. BLack men are charged much more harshly than their white counterpart for the same crime? WHY? Could it be because black men have been viewed by our society and media as dangerous to our community. Could this make judges who are not immune to stereotypes and media bias to issue harsher sentences to keep these dangerous guys from the community. Nah, it cant be that lol.

    You wanna keep going? You have any counterpoints?
    Reply With Quote

  3. #93
    hit me up on myspace volleys's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Posts: 2,387
    Rep Power: 6703
    volleys is a name known to all. (+5000) volleys is a name known to all. (+5000) volleys is a name known to all. (+5000) volleys is a name known to all. (+5000) volleys is a name known to all. (+5000) volleys is a name known to all. (+5000) volleys is a name known to all. (+5000) volleys is a name known to all. (+5000) volleys is a name known to all. (+5000) volleys is a name known to all. (+5000) volleys is a name known to all. (+5000)
    volleys is offline
    Originally Posted by enzo818 View Post
    I'm implying that being charged with a federal crime is different than being charged than a state crime. Each state has their own criminal code, whereas there is the Controlled Substances Act for the federal system which was signed by Richard Nixon.
    The vast majority of minor drug offenses are not charged federally (I would say all minor drug offenses aren't but I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule).
    John98 Crew
    Road to 225 OHP crew. neg me if I haven't taken this out by july
    190 BW
    OHP 205x1
    BP 315x5
    Squat 365x5
    DL 465x1
    Reply With Quote

  4. #94
    Registered User Leonydus's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2007
    Location: North Carolina, United States
    Posts: 6,799
    Rep Power: 7959
    Leonydus is a name known to all. (+5000) Leonydus is a name known to all. (+5000) Leonydus is a name known to all. (+5000) Leonydus is a name known to all. (+5000) Leonydus is a name known to all. (+5000) Leonydus is a name known to all. (+5000) Leonydus is a name known to all. (+5000) Leonydus is a name known to all. (+5000) Leonydus is a name known to all. (+5000) Leonydus is a name known to all. (+5000) Leonydus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Leonydus is offline
    Originally Posted by enzo818 View Post
    LMAO you have no reading comprehension. Do you hear in the news about black women being afraid of cops? Do you hear about black women being murdered by cops? NO. The issue is not about black women because women by their nature are not seen as threatening by society.

    The fact judges dont show a difference in their sentencing in relation with white women only confirms this. BLack men are charged much more harshly than their white counterpart for the same crime? WHY? Could it be because black men have been viewed by our society and media as dangerous to our community. Could this make judges who are not immune to stereotypes and media bias to issue harsher sentences to keep these dangerous guys from the community. Nah, it cant be that lol.

    You wanna keep going? You have any counterpoints?
    how bout the fact that black men have higher crime rates in every country they are present in.. in the world? why wouldnt they be charged more often?
    Reply With Quote

  5. #95
    HouseOfSWORD sword_'s Avatar
    Join Date: May 2005
    Location: Texas, United States
    Posts: 90,031
    Rep Power: 661473
    sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sword_ is offline
    Originally Posted by deadsoul View Post
    ^ and this is pretty much the average rhetoric people use while discussing "white privelege." No actual evidence, just typical snarky "it's so obvious." And people expect us to take it seriously as if "duh, it's obvious" or memes from Twitter are how we should go about collecting information in this world.
    A person with a 'white' sounding name will get more interview callbacks thank someone with an 'ethnic' name. Just an example.

    I'd argue that individuals have varying degrees of privilege.
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

    Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

    "Man, you better duck out, #GetTheBag and then Bug Out"

    - El-P
    Reply With Quote

  6. #96
    . JIA's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Posts: 3,154
    Rep Power: 13572
    JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    JIA is offline
    Originally Posted by enzo818 View Post
    LMAO you have no reading comprehension. Do you hear in the news about black women being afraid of cops? Do you hear about black women being murdered by cops? NO. The issue is not about black women because women by their nature are not seen as threatening by society.

    The fact judges dont show a difference in their sentencing in relation with white women only confirms this. BLack men are charged much more harshly than their white counterpart for the same crime? WHY? Could it be because black men have been viewed by our society and media as dangerous to our community. Could this make judges who are not immune to stereotypes and media bias to issue harsher sentences to keep these dangerous guys from the community. Nah, it cant be that lol.

    You wanna keep going? You have any counterpoints?
    Lmao you're defeated on the drugs judgement bullsh!t that you spewed, haven't countered ANY of my previous points, and now you wanna shift goalposts to police arrests and being charged? What happened to something something about drug sentencing based on race?? Man you sure like to run away from your sh!t arguments just like on all the failures and relationships you've had in your life lol. Have some conviction for fuks sake. But it's okay you simp, I've got my running shoes on!

    Thanks for agreeing with me that it's not primarily about RACE but GENDER, which means unfortunately for you that your race card is all maxed out like the EBT card you use weekly at Wal-mart. Remove the black descriptor from your second paragraph and, here's a shocker, it still applies! OMG, could it be, my dear enzo, that it's not about race?!?! Should I celebrate the same as you did prior? HAHA THANKS ENZO YOU'RE SO DUMB THAT YOU'VE JUST PROVEN MY POINT!!
    Reply With Quote

  7. #97
    Registered User coast2coastam's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: United States
    Posts: 937
    Rep Power: 3859
    coast2coastam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coast2coastam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coast2coastam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coast2coastam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coast2coastam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coast2coastam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coast2coastam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coast2coastam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coast2coastam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coast2coastam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coast2coastam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    coast2coastam is offline
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    A person with a 'white' sounding name will get more interview callbacks thank someone with an 'ethnic' name. Just an example.

    I'd argue that individuals have varying degrees of privilege.
    White = English
    Reply With Quote

  8. #98
    Walk with me Jayzuz's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2019
    Posts: 933
    Rep Power: 15052
    Jayzuz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jayzuz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jayzuz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jayzuz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jayzuz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jayzuz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jayzuz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jayzuz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jayzuz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jayzuz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jayzuz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jayzuz is offline
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    A person with a 'white' sounding name will get more interview callbacks thank someone with an 'ethnic' name. Just an example.
    Is whites having to score 200+ points higher than blacks on average for college admissions or getting passed over for jobs based on affirmative action & diversity quotas also white privilege?
    ANTI ANTIFA WORLDWIDE - DESTROY THE RED SCUM
    Reply With Quote

  9. #99
    Registered User dontstopbelief's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 1,195
    Rep Power: 3576
    dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dontstopbelief is offline
    We are living in the least racist most equitable time in human history.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #100
    Registered User enzo818's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Posts: 4,703
    Rep Power: 11695
    enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    enzo818 is offline
    Originally Posted by JIA View Post
    Lmao you're defeated on the drugs judgement bullsh!t that you spewed, haven't countered ANY of my previous points, and now you wanna shift goalposts to police arrests and being charged? What happened to something something about drug sentencing based on race?? Man you sure like to run away from your sh!t arguments just like on all the failures and relationships you've had in your life lol. Have some conviction for fuks sake. But it's okay you simp, I've got my running shoes on!

    Thanks for agreeing with me that it's not primarily about RACE but GENDER, which means unfortunately for you that your race card is all maxed out like the EBT card you use weekly at Wal-mart. Remove the black descriptor from your second paragraph and, here's a shocker, it still applies! OMG, could it be, my dear enzo, that it's not about race?!?! Should I celebrate the same as you did prior? HAHA THANKS ENZO YOU'RE SO DUMB THAT YOU'VE JUST PROVEN MY POINT!!
    Ahhh the classic ad hominem attack of a person's personality/traits rather than the argument. You're great at this lol. What's next: the strawman argument? false equivalency?
    Reply With Quote

  11. #101
    . JIA's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Posts: 3,154
    Rep Power: 13572
    JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    JIA is offline
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    A person with a 'white' sounding name will get more interview callbacks thank someone with an 'ethnic' name. Just an example.

    I'd argue that individuals have varying degrees of privilege.
    This is true, but how do you attribute that to racism rather than someone who would like to work more with someone similar to themselves? I doubt a black recruiter would call back a white name more. I suspect it's more to do with surrounding yourself with those similar to you rather than actively trying to suppress a certain race. Some would call that racism, but I'd call it freedom of association. Everyone does it, consciously or not.

    Agreed on the second point, but I hate the word privilege because that implies guilt. Everyone should be unapologetic for how they came to be and not tolerate any type of shaming.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #102
    HouseOfSWORD sword_'s Avatar
    Join Date: May 2005
    Location: Texas, United States
    Posts: 90,031
    Rep Power: 661473
    sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sword_ is offline
    Originally Posted by Jayzuz View Post
    Is whites having to score 200+ points higher than blacks on average for college admissions or getting passed over for jobs based on affirmative action & diversity quotas also white privilege?
    - Affirmative Action is designed to assist women, people of color, those with veteran status, and the disabled.
    - White women are the highest benefactor of Affirmative Action
    - If a white person and a person that AA is designed to help is equally qualified for the job the 'minority' will get the position.
    - If a company cannot find someone within good faith that falls under the AA rules they are not penalized.
    - Quotas are only in place with companies that have had a history of federal discrimination violations. There are no AA 'quotas' in place and it's a misnomer.

    Try again phaggot.
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

    Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

    "Man, you better duck out, #GetTheBag and then Bug Out"

    - El-P
    Reply With Quote

  13. #103
    Registered User Fang2's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2013
    Posts: 43,609
    Rep Power: 768792
    Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fang2 is offline
    Late Saturday night, and you phaggots are still race baiting.
    If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?
    Reply With Quote

  14. #104
    . JIA's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Posts: 3,154
    Rep Power: 13572
    JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    JIA is offline
    Originally Posted by enzo818 View Post
    Ahhh the classic ad hominem attack of a person's personality/traits rather than the argument. You're great at this lol. What's next: the strawman argument? false equivalency?
    Strong red herring, hehe. Did you see what I did there? I too have a logic 121 textbook on my bookshelf, but unlike you I didn't need to pull it down to list three fallacies in quick succession to pretend to sound eloquent.

    Next.
    Reply With Quote

  15. #105
    HouseOfSWORD sword_'s Avatar
    Join Date: May 2005
    Location: Texas, United States
    Posts: 90,031
    Rep Power: 661473
    sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sword_ is offline
    Originally Posted by JIA View Post
    This is true, but how do you attribute that to racism rather than someone who would like to work more with someone similar to themselves? I doubt a black recruiter would call back a white name more. I suspect it's more to do with surrounding yourself with those similar to you rather than actively trying to suppress a certain race. Some would call that racism, but I'd call it freedom of association. Everyone does it, consciously or not.

    Agreed on the second point, but I hate the word privilege because that implies guilt. Everyone should be unapologetic for how they came to be and not tolerate any type of shaming.
    It's just subconscious bias. I'm not saying it's wrong or right but it does occur. You see how the misc casually throws the term 'Jamal/Tyrone' casually. I have a more 'English' name so I've personally never had it.

    Yea privilege is a silly word.

    Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    Late Saturday night, and you phaggots are still race baiting.
    Funny to see other folks do it when they say I race bait lmao.
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

    Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

    "Man, you better duck out, #GetTheBag and then Bug Out"

    - El-P
    Reply With Quote

  16. #106
    Registered User enzo818's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Posts: 4,703
    Rep Power: 11695
    enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    enzo818 is offline
    Originally Posted by JIA View Post
    Strong red herring, hehe. Did you see what I did there? I too have a logic 121 textbook on my bookshelf, but unlike you I didn't need to pull it down to list three fallacies in quick succession to pretend to sound eloquent.

    Next.
    What textbook lol? I dont need a logic textbook my man. I have a JD from a top law school.
    Reply With Quote

  17. #107
    Walk with me Jayzuz's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2019
    Posts: 933
    Rep Power: 15052
    Jayzuz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jayzuz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jayzuz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jayzuz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jayzuz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jayzuz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jayzuz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jayzuz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jayzuz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jayzuz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jayzuz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jayzuz is offline
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    - Affirmative Action is designed to assist women, people of color, those with veteran status, and the disabled.
    - White women are the highest benefactor of Affirmative Action
    - If a white person and a person that AA is designed to help is equally qualified for the job the 'minority' will get the position.
    - If a company cannot find someone within good faith that falls under the AA rules they are not penalized.
    - Quotas are only in place with companies that have had a history of federal discrimination violations. There are no AA 'quotas' in place and it's a misnomer.

    Try again phaggot.
    I noticed you ignored the part about college admissions. I’ve also seen nothing credible saying that white women benefit the most.

    Try again phaggot.

    Edit: I just realized you’re the same geek who was crying over std stats & calling them biased because you didn’t like the results lmao.
    Last edited by Jayzuz; 05-30-2020 at 08:26 PM.
    ANTI ANTIFA WORLDWIDE - DESTROY THE RED SCUM
    Reply With Quote

  18. #108
    I Laugh Godfrd824's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2008
    Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States
    Posts: 23,142
    Rep Power: 85401
    Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Godfrd824 is offline
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    There is no white privilege.


    White people of a certain kind were marched into the ovens when blacks were prospering in Harlem under Conservative leaders and policies.

    Were they white, because when it's convenient for you, Jews aren't white. But I guess they are, again, when it's convenient for you.

    The hardships and discrimination my family suffered, being white, in leftists ran country is far worse than anything black people experience in any part of the world, even the word ghetto blacks took from white poor oppressed people.

    So Russians have had it worse than black slaves in America? And this discrimination, was it because you were white, was it for something you had no control over? Were you taken from your country of origin and brought to Russia by force?

    The way Asians suffer in China doesn’t begin to compare to the easy life blacks have here in US, and yet Asians don’t bitch, they win, at everything. Jews too, no bitching, only winning. No affirmative action for us, only educating ourselves, working, keeping tight family bonds, raising disciplined smart kids.

    Chinese win because the best of the best are able to escape. The average Chinese person in China is a mongoloid who shyts in the street and eats bats and shyt. No racist.


    As far as police brutality goes, there is brutality against police, there is police brutality towards whites, there is brutality of blacks VS blacks, whites VS whites, police VS police etc. The fact that propaganda reports one certain kind of news doesn’t mean it’s The only news and doesn’t mean other kinds of things don’t happen.
    I agree with your last paragraph, everything else was stupid. From all your posts, to me anyways, it seems as if you don't see blacks in America as your equal. It seems as if you have decided they aren't your equal before getting to know them as individuals.
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. . . . Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place." -Tecumseh
    Reply With Quote

  19. #109
    . JIA's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Posts: 3,154
    Rep Power: 13572
    JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    JIA is offline
    Originally Posted by enzo818 View Post
    What textbook lol? I dont need a logic textbook my man. I have a JD from a top law school.
    Enzo buddy, I've grown quite fond of you hehe. Throwing out your credentials (muh tier one law school and therefore I'm smarter than you) is just cringe. It's hard out there, I know a lot of unemployed law school grads. Work hard, treat your entitled and frustrating clients well, and one day you'll make partner. Stay safe.
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts