Mr1Makaveli is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Looking for good workout routine.

Hey guys, newbie here.

How do I get started? I was in a really good fit back then in my high school years and I ran a lot and loved it.
    later in life, things changed... and I was eating fast food and unhealthy food a lot and now during the Corona-Virus, I'm in quarantine so I ate a lot and did nothing.
    As soon as I was allowed to return to work, the pants barely fit me hahaha and at work, I got some comments about gaining weight from close friends who care about me.
    I told myself I wanted to get back to my natural weight and also get back in shape, to stop being lazy all day and do something useful with my body.
    I don't remember what my previous weight was but I guess it was around 84-85KG.
    My height is 176
    -
    Right now my weight is 93KG
    -
    So I downloaded an old app I know called "Six packs in 30 Days"
    Yesh I know her name sounds ridiculous but I downloaded to see what she is and saw that there are loads of really good exercises for me to lose the belly and more.
    I started doing the exercises every day there and the results just dropped to 91.8 KG, not much but better than nothing.

I only practice at home and the training is up to 10-15 minutes, I don't know if this is enough or I need more but I feel very tired after each workout.
    -
    I'm not looking to build a muscular body or anything, I just want to get fit and get back to my normal weight and stay healthy.
    I'm considering buying some weights or good stuff on Amazon to help me keep practicing at home. (Gym is not an option right now / Corona situation)

right now I rarely eat fast food or unhealthy food.
    I eat most of the time salad, rice, meat, eggs, and more good stuff
    -
    High Stepping - 20s
    Jumping Jacks - 30s
    Standing Bicycle Crunches - 28x
    Sit-ups - 16x
    Leg in & outs - 40s
    and more stuff
    -
    I wanted to post a pic or gif but the forum not always me to do that so here what the app tells me to do ^, every day the exercises change and every 3 days the app tells me to get rest for the day.

soon I will finish with the app, and I will have zero exercises to do and I don't want to have that... any good routine for me or better app or some good stuff to buy on amazon for a workout at home?
    A: 23Y
    W: 91.8KG
    H: 176C

thanks

[TL;DR - want to stop being lazy all day and do something useful with my body]

paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Train with your bodyweight. That's what people in prison do. Just Google "prison workout" and you'll see plenty of things you can do.

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Train with your bodyweight. That's what people in prison do. Just Google "prison workout" and you'll see plenty of things you can do.
    Sounds interesting, I'll check it out. more ideas?

paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mr1Makaveli View Post
    Sounds interesting, I'll check it out. more ideas?
    If you were to buy just 2 things, it would be a pair of adjustable dumb bells and an adjustable bench. Probably around $350 or less.

BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you were to buy just 2 things, it would be a pair of adjustable dumb bells and an adjustable bench. Probably around $350 or less.
    I second this however....

Abjustable dumbbells are usually $350 or more by themselves, a lot more for higher weights too. But spin lock dumbbells (you have to change the weight by adding or taking off plates) are much more affordable, word to the wise OP.

I will say this about CC, is that I love straight back bridges. Noting put more muscle on my backside then they did. My glutes and lumbars feel like steel, and it even opened up my shoulders and helped with a tight, short pec minor muscle, which can really throw your shoulder stability out of whack when it gets tight.

Sounds too expensive too me

BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You’ll find a pair of spin lock dumbbells and an adjustable bench to be on the low end side of the cost spectrum

RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Or just get a flat bench - mine was $39 from Kmart and is surprisingly good.

x2 on the spin lock dumbbells

An over-the-doorway chin up bar is another good cheap addition to your home gym.

CBRIT89 is just really nice. (+1000) CBRIT89 is just really nice. (+1000) CBRIT89 is just really nice. (+1000) CBRIT89 is just really nice. (+1000) CBRIT89 is just really nice. (+1000) CBRIT89 is just really nice. (+1000) CBRIT89 is just really nice. (+1000) CBRIT89 is just really nice. (+1000) CBRIT89 is just really nice. (+1000) CBRIT89 is just really nice. (+1000) CBRIT89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    They say you can't put a price and health, but hey, you just did.

As mentioned above, there are cheaper alternatives - I started with spinlocks as a cheap option.

Look at everything as an investment in yourself, and for gods sake don't believe apps that promise a 6 pack in x days - you can't spot reduce fat, so if you're say 20% bodyfat you can do all the crunches in the world and it won't make a difference unless you drop to say 12-14%.
    A.L.L. Leukemia 2009-2012
    Brain haemorrhage 2009
    Hip replacements 2010 & 2011
    Eating Disorder 2016-2020