Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

What To Do About Companies Whose Production is Still in China?

There are businesses here in Aus still bragging about being Australian companies.
    Designed in Australia.
    But 100% made in China.
    Who do they think they're kidding?

Obviously I wont be buying from them.
    But is it worth contacting them with this concern? I'm thinking probably not.
    "The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.
    It's as satisfying to me as, uh..."

Ramoneb87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ramoneb87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ramoneb87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ramoneb87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ramoneb87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ramoneb87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ramoneb87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ramoneb87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ramoneb87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ramoneb87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ramoneb87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All you really can do is try and make a conscious effort not to buy things made in china, I've been doing it. Unfortuneately I just bought some security cameras for around the house, and right there on the back it says made in china

LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Evil_D View Post
    There are businesses here in Aus still bragging about being Australian companies.
    Designed in Australia.
    But 100% made in China.
    Who do they think they're kidding?

Obviously I wont be buying from them.
    But is it worth contacting them with this concern? I'm thinking probably not.
    Fuk, you're an Aussie?

I'm almost ashamed to be Australian
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

NO MASK CREW

ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER CREW

EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW