Registered User Flemingchristopher12's Avatar
    Flemingchristopher12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Diagnosed with Sarcoidosis and on Steroids but need to lose weight

Hello, I looking for a coach in Michigan. I live in Ypsilanti, MI and I'm desperately in need to lose weight. I was diagnosed with Sarcoidosis and put on steroids to get rid of it. Because of the steroids, my appetite is high and I've gained about 10 pounds so far. Is there a coach out there who specializes in this and knows the best diet plan? I'm trying to start next week on a regime. I need to get shredded like I'm going to compete on stage. I also need a coach that's nearby so I can train somehow. I know the gyms are closed but I'm sure there's access to weights and cardio machines somewhere. To my understanding, a gluten free, dairy free, and sugar free diet is the way to go. Please help me before I end up with joint problems and diabetes. I'm currently around 230 pounds and I'm trying to get down to 175 pounds in 3 months.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Go to the nutrition section of this forum and read the sticky threads there. There is no way you will healthily get to 175 pounds in 3 months. You do not need to go gluten/dairy/sugar free, though holding back on added sugar would probably be a good idea.

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    Go to the nutrition section of this forum and read the sticky threads there. There is no way you will healthily get to 175 pounds in 3 months. You do not need to go gluten/dairy/sugar free, though holding back on added sugar would probably be a good idea.
    Agreed aim to lose 1-2 pounds of weight per week. 2 pounds is pushing it in general. The first several weeks it may be easier to drop weight but take things slow and steady
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who ever diagnosed you should be able to provide you with information on someone that could help you diet wise perhaps a certified nutritionist.