cheekychapuk is not very well liked. (-100) cheekychapuk is not very well liked. (-100) cheekychapuk is not very well liked. (-100) cheekychapuk is not very well liked. (-100) cheekychapuk is not very well liked. (-100) cheekychapuk is not very well liked. (-100) cheekychapuk is not very well liked. (-100) cheekychapuk is not very well liked. (-100) cheekychapuk is not very well liked. (-100) cheekychapuk is not very well liked. (-100) cheekychapuk is not very well liked. (-100)

Am I a piece of sh*t?

Ex co-worker of mine.
    She was in very long term relationship (not with me), now single.
    I wasn't in contact with her for a while, have now re-engaged.
    There was never anything between us bar low level workplace flirting.
    I sense a small degree of lower self esteem and a degree of vulnerability.

That's the background. So … I intend to set myself a challenge. Achieving my goal might be near impossible but I'm going to give it a go.

I intend to play a long term strategy with her, using some low level gaslighting and subtle manipulation techniques. The goal is to mould her into becoming my muse. That's phase one. Phase two will ramp things up, still using gaslighting and manipulation techniques to see if I can get her engaged in sexual activity with others e.g. threesome, girl/girl. The goal is to record the action (call it amateur p0rn if you like) so I can sit and watch it all back when I'm an old guy who can't even raise a smile!

The further I can take her down this path the better. In reality I'm going to play a very long game here to try and ensure she won't be consciously aware what's going on. However, having said all that, the intention very much isn't to do anything involving direct coercion. That's not what this is about. It's about me setting myself this challenge to see if I can take an ex co-worker that I've essentially had very little to do with and gradually mould her into someone that is my muse and who willingly participates in various sexual activities.

So, am I a total piece of sh*t or in your eyes is it a reasonable enough challenge to set ones self?

Penthouse resident miscer THATSfunnyOP's Avatar
    THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What

the

f u c k
    King MANLET the 3rd

EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Didn’t read but yes, you are a piece of chit
    Ack...Ack

ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just came here to make you red

I have done my misc deed for the day
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not sure if you're a piece of chit, but pretty sure you're a psycho
    No man is your friend
    No man is your enemy
    Every man is your teacher

Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Straight up sexual abuser tactics. Wouldn't be surprised if you were a nonce.
    Aria Company crew
    Houkago Tea Time crew
    Hidamari Apartments crew
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - Aterniner, 2001
    Get free chit/discount flirting with girls at cafés and restaurants crew

Reggieward is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cheekychapuk View Post
    Ex co-worker of mine.
    She was in very long term relationship (not with me), now single.
    I wasn't in contact with her for a while, have now re-engaged.
    There was never anything between us bar low level workplace flirting.
    I sense a small degree of lower self esteem and a degree of vulnerability.

That's the background. So … I intend to set myself a challenge. Achieving my goal might be near impossible but I'm going to give it a go.

I intend to play a long term strategy with her, using some low level gaslighting and subtle manipulation techniques. The goal is to mould her into becoming my muse. That's phase one. Phase two will ramp things up, still using gaslighting and manipulation techniques to see if I can get her engaged in sexual activity with others e.g. threesome, girl/girl. The goal is to record the action (call it amateur p0rn if you like) so I can sit and watch it all back when I'm an old guy who can't even raise a smile!

The further I can take her down this path the better. In reality I'm going to play a very long game here to try and ensure she won't be consciously aware what's going on. However, having said all that, the intention very much isn't to do anything involving direct coercion. That's not what this is about. It's about me setting myself this challenge to see if I can take an ex co-worker that I've essentially had very little to do with and gradually mould her into someone that is my muse and who willingly participates in various sexual activities.

So, am I a total piece of sh*t or in your eyes is it a reasonable enough challenge to set ones self?
    Your not looking for an honest answer, your just clearly looking for attention.

fate0311 fate0311 fate0311 fate0311 fate0311 fate0311 fate0311 fate0311 fate0311 fate0311 fate0311
    yea I'm not reading that pal.