Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

"Bodybuilding is a scam and why it matters"

https ://medium.com/@surajpatil_52881/bodybuilding-is-a-scam-and-why-it-matters-36eb59abf8a4

Cliffs: these insta fit kunts and any other pro is only in business because way too many guys (and girls) out there believe their lies. Also much of it boils down to the drugs and diet + genetics are minimal except for top tier (IFBB) competition

Author is a soyboy but cites everything
    What people lack in genetics they can make up for in dedication

NYC crew
    Negged by HoustonMiscer twice crew
    Never click on known misc rotters’ threads crew
    Patagucci is gonna make it crew
    SilenceSpeaks is a strong woman crew

ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao

I love these articles, people will be so gullible to believe anything these days

Introduce a 5'9, 250lb bloke that looks like a small ronnie coleman and call him 'natty'

Just buy this product, lift for a few years and you can look like me too!

Fukn retards
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis
    No chit. Imagine if companies advertised their programs and products with natty lifters. Just LOL.
    High Test Crew

Smack City Crew

trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    But srs I see so many dudes and old acquaintances who’ve lifted for years, are DYEL, and follow all these fake natties on Instagram

NYC crew

Originally Posted by Timdawg21 View Post
    Why is he stating with certainty that person a or b is on drugs.. granted the majority are but I genuinely don't think Omar or Jeff Nippard are.
    They may not look like it but chances are they take at least clen. People underestimate how hard it is to stay shredded and big all year

Maybe Jeff is natty because manlet gains

NYC crew

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ICOPRO is the only natural way to do it.

Originally Posted by ChangeOfStyle View Post
    lmao

I love these articles, people will be so gullible to believe anything these days

Introduce a 5'9, 250lb bloke that looks like a small ronnie coleman and call him 'natty'

Just buy this product, lift for a few years and you can look like me too!

Fukn retards
    See on that, the other thing is that all the non natty 5’9, 180, and lean guys fly under the radar, and many times they’re used to promote stuff too

Inb4 delusional miscers say they’re natty and meet exactly that

NYC crew

WiseOldApe is just really nice. (+1000) WiseOldApe is just really nice. (+1000) WiseOldApe is just really nice. (+1000) WiseOldApe is just really nice. (+1000) WiseOldApe is just really nice. (+1000) WiseOldApe is just really nice. (+1000) WiseOldApe is just really nice. (+1000) WiseOldApe is just really nice. (+1000) WiseOldApe is just really nice. (+1000) WiseOldApe is just really nice. (+1000) WiseOldApe is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's not a scam for every one.

Gym, fitness, and bodybuilding is great to keep in shape - but you will never look like the instagram people.

The people who are naturally gifted by being big and lean and super tanned are generally less gifted in other departments.
    I believe in something greater, than my self - I believe in a better world: a world without sin.

trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I mean all of it makes sense to me, but no-one is going to push this message whilst we are in the age of Instagram models.

This is like the first people who claimed smoking was bad for you, guess what, you're right but no-one cares. Having done damage to most of my joints from trying to powerlift when I was 18, I agree with what he said and wish people saw it this way, but right now there aren't the means to really teach people this.
    I used to lift
    Now I get triggered by people's poor form while they lift heavier weights than I can
    feelsbadman

*always pick 1 crew*
    *sometimes pick another number once I enter the thread crew*

katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That paper needs work.

Is XbodybuildingX exploited for profit via unrealistic physical ideals that are not attainable by most people?

Yes. But what isn't exploited for profit?

Lying liars making bank selling the wrong kind of solutions to a real problem knowing that so many people think they would be happy if they just looked the right way, had the right girl/boy as a partner, drove that cool car, got that dream house, etc.

All those things are nice and getting them can be a satisfying achievement, but if you aren't able to achieve some happiness within as your baseline you will find you are just chasing the wind.

That doesn't make the activity a scam. If you want to be stronger, look better, and push yourself to see how far down that road you can get for your own intrinsic satisfaction then there is no scam- just a grind toward a goal that you may never reach or may redefine as you go along.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    most of the supplement industry and people pushing chit on insta is a scam that is true

bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Timdawg21 View Post
    Why is he stating with certainty that person a or b is on drugs.. granted the majority are but I genuinely don't think Omar or Jeff Nippard are.
    Jeff nippard is on some sort of PED, Omar is natural. both are closeted gays like most of the fitness community

I don’t watch any of those $hit videos anymore. training as a natural is not overly complex, yet most guys/women in the gym have no clue how to train properly. generic videos that spend several 20 minute videos explaining a simple idea.

the whole fitness/supplement community is a scam. I know several people bigger and stronger than 99% of any gym in my area who never took a single supplement and don’t follow any programs. genetics+ common sense = progress
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    It's not a scam for every one.

Gym, fitness, and bodybuilding is great to keep in shape - but you will never look like the instagram people.

The people who are naturally gifted by being big and lean and super tanned are generally less gifted in other departments.
    Im under no illusion I’ll get and keep an enhanced looking physique without drugs, but it’s not just about me, it’s about the fact that these people have a career due to a lie that’s obvious to some and ignored by most

NYC crew

Originally Posted by trs5 View Post
    I mean all of it makes sense to me, but no-one is going to push this message whilst we are in the age of Instagram models.

This is like the first people who claimed smoking was bad for you, guess what, you're right but no-one cares. Having done damage to most of my joints from trying to powerlift when I was 18, I agree with what he said and wish people saw it this way, but right now there aren't the means to really teach people this.
    No I know some open juicers that are pushing this message (Jon Skywalker + Chestbrah), and I’ve even talked with friends who say that health practitioners are gonna push the message as well given the ubiquity of celltech + SARMs now

NYC crew

Jeff cavilere is valuable though. My lateral delts didn’t grow for chit until I saw his tips for that

NYC crew

ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by trapspot View Post
    See on that, the other thing is that all the non natty 5’9, 180, and lean guys fly under the radar, and many times they’re used to promote stuff too

Inb4 delusional miscers say they’re natty and meet exactly that
    Yeah you have a point, there's alot of drugs out there especially ones that don't gain as much muscle but keep you shredded as fuk all year long depending on how much of said drug you use and how frequent.
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Originally Posted by ChangeOfStyle View Post
    Yeah you have a point, there's alot of drugs out there especially ones that don't gain as much muscle but keep you shredded as fuk all year long depending on how much of said drug you use and how frequent.
    Lol yep, clen use is very undetected

NYC crew

GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tbh natty lifting is kind of a joke. Anyone you’ve ever seen that you’ve said “I want to look like that guy” was on.

PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GravityLee View Post
    Tbh natty lifting is kind of a joke. Anyone you’ve ever seen that you’ve said “I want to look like that guy” was on.
    i want to look like this guy
    not a phaggot

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People are gullible about what it takes to build muscle and get that dry/lean look you see on every fitness model

Kinobody and the fact that misc is like 50/50 on whether he’s natty is a good example

“Hurr durr, so ez to get that size naturally!” When you can diet all you want and never retain that size/definition at a low BF% 100% natty

MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just never understood why someone couldn’t be honest if they are using or used in the past.

Just be honest and be like, “I wanted to get as big/strong/whatever adjective, as quickly as possible”.

I really don’t care if someone uses or not. They can do whatever they want to their body. I have a problem with dishonesty, as clearly their character lacks integrity.

any pics of your natty days?

NYC crew

Originally Posted by quadfecta View Post
    People are gullible about what it takes to build muscle and get that dry/lean look you see on every fitness model

Kinobody and the fact that misc is like 50/50 on whether he’s natty is a good example

“Hurr durr, so ez to get that size naturally!” When you can diet all you want and never retain that size/definition at a low BF% 100% natty
    also it seems like the number of non-natties here on the misc has gone up in the past few years tbh

NYC crew

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by trapspot View Post
    any pics of your natty days?
    Ooh, in for the good ol' days
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ****2019 Azsthetics Crew****

phaginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phaginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phaginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phaginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phaginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phaginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phaginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phaginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phaginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phaginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) phaginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's sad but it took me years to understand this.

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The writer is an idiot. He says that nattys can gain 40 to 50 lbs of muscle in 4 to 5 years lmfao. There is one surefire way to tell the natty or nots. The nattys don't constantly lose and gain size. I haven't picked up anything heavier than a kettlebell since quarantine (not my choice gyms are closed) and have not lost any size. Look at Kinobody. Dude is constantly blowing up and shrinking down from usage
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ScottTil View Post
    most of the supplement industry and people pushing chit on insta is a scam that is true

I’ve said it over and over again, but the fitness industry in general are filled with low lives, that would scam a nickel from their own mother.

There are some good people in the industry, typically from the Physical Therapy side. I’m not sure if I would really classify them as fitness, but rather medical/fitness blend.

aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never in history has fake it to make it been so widespread thanks to delusions of grandeur and the innate drive to show off to others.

manlets are driving all of this.

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's a pretty absurd industry to say the least. I don't regret getting into it because at least I did max out my genetics at least (which happens in the first couple of years lol)
    RIP Cpt. David Dorn
    Not oppressed crew
    Korean rooftop association member