Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Registered User DukeOfWoodBerry's Avatar
    DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Has the division in the country ever been this bad? (Besides the Civil War)

A couple things I saw making the rounds of Twitter today:

Woman tries to run over protester who was jumping on her car
    https://twitter.com/bellers03/status...74838374313992

Black people openly fighting with cops
    https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/sta...58417102635009

I think everyone can see the vitriol between the right and the left constantly. The amount of hate the left has for Trump (and Trump supporters) is crazy. When you call someone a racist or a nazi, you're basically saying that violence needs to be done to that person because of course nazis need to be stopped with violence. Just a terrible situation for this country.
    "Modern conservatism has become too focused on money, power, and the accumulation of stuff, and insufficiently concerned with the content of our individual and social character."

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't think it's as bad as some people make out. I think in the age of the internet and social media, information is fast moving and people are ignorant. This is a recipe for disaster and makes it seem a lot worse than it is, but most people are centrists at heart. Also, the MSM and leftists are cancer.
    "Systemic racism" is a term used by liars and cowards to hide the failures of left-wing policies....

DevilMayRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevilMayRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevilMayRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevilMayRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevilMayRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevilMayRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevilMayRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevilMayRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevilMayRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevilMayRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevilMayRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    MSM...enemy of the people.

hellbellbell is not very well liked. (-100) hellbellbell is not very well liked. (-100) hellbellbell is not very well liked. (-100) hellbellbell is not very well liked. (-100) hellbellbell is not very well liked. (-100) hellbellbell is not very well liked. (-100) hellbellbell is not very well liked. (-100) hellbellbell is not very well liked. (-100) hellbellbell is not very well liked. (-100) hellbellbell is not very well liked. (-100) hellbellbell is not very well liked. (-100)
    Since when do you speak for the right? I would say 60 percent of the right hate your kind. You are antifa of the right

DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hellbellbell View Post
    Since when do you speak for the right? I would say 60 percent of the right hate your kind. You are antifa of the right
    I don't speak for the entire right. I know many disagree with some of my views but the majority of the right thinks immigration is hurting the country. What % of the right had a problem with Trump's comments about sending AOC, Tlaib, and Omar back? Sorry wincel, nationalism is rising and Reagan era globalism is dying.
    "Modern conservatism has become too focused on money, power, and the accumulation of stuff, and insufficiently concerned with the content of our individual and social character."

Btw here's what people are claiming is a picture of the girl who tried to run over the protester jumping on her car's hood.

Would take this all American girl on a date to Applebee's.

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its the media, they are criminals at this point. They are inflaming everything with fake narratives with no data. It's a shame.

and who runs the media??? hmmm

BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MAGA

Originally Posted by hellbellbell View Post
    There is nothing conservative about tariffs
    That's not true. Lincoln, McKinley, and Teddy Roosevelt, 3 great Republican Presidents who believed in tariffs and protectionism.

Here is a great defense of protectionism (and ethering of unfettered free trade) by Mckinley:

"Under free trade the trader is the master and the producer the slave. Protection is but the law of nature, the law of self-preservation, of self-development, of securing the highest and best destiny of the race of man. [It is said] that protection is immoral. ... Why, if protection builds up and elevates 63,000,000 [the U.S. population] of people, the influence of those 63,000,000 of people elevates the rest of the world. We cannot take a step in the pathway of progress without benefiting mankind everywhere.[73]

They [free traders] say, 'Buy where you can buy the cheapest.' That is one of their maxims ... Of course, that applies to labor as to everything else. Let me give you a maxim that is a thousand times better than that, and it is the protection maxim: 'Buy where you can pay the easiest.' And that spot of earth is where labor wins its highest rewards."They say, if you had not the Protective Tariff things would be a little cheaper. Well, whether a thing is cheap or whether it is dear depends on what we can earn by our daily labor. Free trade cheapens the product by cheapening the producer. Protection cheapens the product by elevating the producer."[74]

"The protective tariff policy of the Republicans ... has made the lives of the masses of our countrymen sweeter and brighter, and has entered the homes of America carrying comfort and cheer and courage. It gives a premium to human energy, and awakens the noblest aspiration in the breasts of men. Our own experience shows that it is the best for our citizenship and our civilization and that it opens up a higher and better destiny for our people."[75]

[Free trade] destroys the dignity and independence of American labor ... It will take away from the people of this country who work for a living—and the majority of them live by the sweat of their faces—it will take from them heart and home and hope. It will be self-destruction."

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DukeOfWoodBerry View Post
    I don't speak for the entire right. I know many disagree with some of my views but the majority of the right thinks immigration is hurting the country. What % of the right had a problem with Trump's comments about sending AOC, Tlaib, and Omar back? Sorry wincel, nationalism is rising and Reagan era globalism is dying.
    I thought you were done with Trump?

I've been teetering but today he delivered. Online censorship is a huge issue.

Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All these young protesters think it's a fun game. I legit feel bad for the police who have their hands tied right now due to fear of more civil unrest.
    rip GayZyzz (cheeky mod)

Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post
    I thought you were done with Trump?

I've been teetering but today he delivered. Online censorship is a huge issue.
    No I'm still deciding between Trump and not voting. I agree I like what he did today quite a bit. I'm not a crazy enthusiastic MAGA guy but still will probably vote for him. Liked his stance on the looters/rioters too.

eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nah we are just as connected as we were 10 years ago

Not srs
    *** RTX 2070 SUPER + Intel 9400f 1440p 100hz master race crew***
    *** 34 Ultrawide crew***

Coomin crew
    ERRA crew
    Luke Bryan crew
    Insomnium Crew
    Death Metal/Metalcore crew
    Introvert Crew
    Alexa Bliss Crew
    6ft and 6 inch dink crew

Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    America seems to be declining faster than I thought it would. These people are not going to go away. More and more whites are siding with them. They GENUINELY believe that blacks are utterly oppressed by whites/the government.

They GENUINELY believe that looting and burning buildings is a reasonable response because of this ^.

The majority of Americans are clearly still normal. But look how fast this has happened. America was a COMPLETELY different place just 10 years ago. The anti-white/anti-America agenda is only getting worse. Seemingly by the day.

You can not have a united and prosperous country when a certain number of citizens are actively trying to dismantle the fundamental beliefs of that country. Marxists + BLM + self hating whites. A lot of people tick all 3 boxes. Their numbers are growing rapidly for multiple reasons.

The MSM will do anything to stoke division for ratings. The more "intelligent" twitter activists will use them as pawns to further their agenda of destroying capitalism/America.

And this isn't even the main problem. Look at the overall cultural decline. The conflict between men and women. The promotion and celebration of slooting. The force feeding of "trans rights" to toddlers. I could list another 100 things. This will ALL get much worse in the years to come.

Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wait till November and we'll see just how divided America is.
    *Simplicty is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I find it kind of funny that the same people who were afraid to leave their homes because of a virus are now ready to go to war over a dead criminal.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks Obama

Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by FoxMcCocks View Post
    Thanks Obama
    Oh my god, I know you said it as a joke but it is the most accurate thing you have ever posted in here

tecom rated 100% patriot

[]---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

�You want science and studies? **** you. I�ve got scars and blood and vomit.�
    -Wendler

Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ksorangeus View Post
    obama appeased the far right by giving them much of what they wanted. the result was the right claimed obama was a muslim terrorist not born in america and that his wife is really a man. the right the votes in the most hateful president in history in trump.

appeasement does not work. it leads to the rise of the likes of hitler and trump.
    none of that has anything to do with the topic at hand
    tecom rated 100% patriot

[]---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

�You want science and studies? **** you. I�ve got scars and blood and vomit.�
    -Wendler

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    I don't think it's as bad as some people make out. I think in the age of the internet and social media, information is fast moving and people are ignorant. This is a recipe for disaster and makes it seem a lot worse than it is, but most people are centrists at heart. Also, the MSM and leftists are cancer.
    So much this. CNN conveniently got themselves arrested this morning on air. It was the nicest arrest you could imagine. Then the hosts and guests they have talking about it are "OMG this is the most disturbing thing I have ever witnessed! A BROWN reporter just got arrested and thrown in prison! His family is wondering if he will survive this ordeal!"

I swear I wish I were making those words up, but that's what was said. Even the prison reference. Back in the day people had real problems. Today people want to have real problems but they don't, so they just pretend whatever it is they are going thru is equal or worse than what people went thru 50 or more years ago.

I remember back in the mid 2000's I read an article about generations and the characteristics of each, and how it changes based on what people think is "correcting" what they see as wrong about their parents, etc. Using the model of how things change back and forth, you could predict how future generations would act. It said that Boomers were highly politically active, and then their kids (Gen X) swung the other way and weren't as politically active. They said they expected Gen X's kids to swing back the other way, to be more politically active. However, they are a generation that wants a fight but they don't have the meaningful things to fight about nor are they willing to make the same kind of sacrifices that previous generations were willing to make for a cause. So they said to expect them to be political, but over trivial things and considering it "doing something" with hashtags and buying a bracelet with words on it. They were right.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Serious question, why is this 'division' necessarily bad?

Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brighamw View Post
    "United we stand, divided we fall"

Can't think of any historical precedent where division led to greater happiness and/or prosperity. Well maybe Czech Republic and Slovakia...
    *Simplicty is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm fairly sure that question has been asked every single fuking week since Trump got elected. Judging by all the fearmongering the US should have turned into Mad Max Civil War Edition at least a dozen times.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigNik78 View Post
    This disgusts me on such a deeply personal level. I work (before Work From Home orders) literally across the street from the statehouse downtown and to see this kind of animalistic behavior sickens me.

WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by chaunce54 View Post
    I find it kind of funny that the same people who were afraid to leave their homes because of a virus are now ready to go to war over a dead criminal.
    I think part of the problem is people like you, who is the criminal? The guy who the store clerk thought he used a fake $20?
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No I don't think it's been this divided since the civil war. There are a few unprecedented phenomena occurring during our age:

-Trump was a populist who was saying what a lot of republicans were thinking; his outspokenness made him popular. Note he was saying things that weren't being said in the past. Many love him for that, but another consequence is that it fuels division. His constant attacks on 'democrats' and media foster an environment that led to the rising of his cult (energized "us vs them mentality").
    -Information Age, spread of social media and quick communications throughout the world, everything filmed
    -Racial divisions fueled by media like CNN and Fox
    -Whites are becoming a minority, and the minorities are gradually becoming the majority. Backlash to these recent police killing and NYC park harassment are going to be brought to the forefront continuously until roles reverse

Here is what the Americans first President of the United States said about the problem with political parties. George Washington was one of the few independent presidents:

I have already intimated to you the danger of parties in the State, with particular reference to the founding of them on geographical discriminations. Let me now take a more comprehensive view, and warn you in the most solemn manner against the baneful effects of the spirit of party generally.

This spirit, unfortunately, is inseparable from our nature, having its root in the strongest passions of the human mind. It exists under different shapes in all governments, more or less stifled, controlled, or repressed; but, in those of the popular form, it is seen in its greatest rankness, and is truly their worst enemy.

The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders and miseries which result gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose in the absolute power of an individual; and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction, more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of public liberty.

Without looking forward to an extremity of this kind (which nevertheless ought not to be entirely out of sight), the common and continual mischiefs of the spirit of party are sufficient to make it the interest and duty of a wise people to discourage and restrain it.

It serves always to distract the public councils and enfeeble the public administration. It agitates the community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms, kindles the animosity of one part against another, foments occasionally riot and insurrection. It opens the door to foreign influence and corruption, which finds a facilitated access to the government itself through the channels of party passions. Thus the policy and the will of one country are subjected to the policy and will of another.

There is an opinion that parties in free countries are useful checks upon the administration of the government and serve to keep alive the spirit of liberty. This within certain limits is probably true; and in governments of a monarchical cast, patriotism may look with indulgence, if not with favor, upon the spirit of party. But in those of the popular character, in governments purely elective, it is a spirit not to be encouraged. From their natural tendency, it is certain there will always be enough of that spirit for every salutary purpose. And there being constant danger of excess, the effort ought to be by force of public opinion, to mitigate and assuage it. A fire not to be quenched, it demands a uniform vigilance to prevent its bursting into a flame, lest, instead of warming, it should consume.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It’s interesting how every time something like this happens there is talk every few months about how division is more than ever etc.

Clearly some people either don’t have or pretend to not have pattern recognition. This division is nothing new.

And of course we will ignore countless blacks killing cops, and other blacks, we also ignore cops killing whites and each other and so on.

Such dishonest cherry picking.

z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is the reason why those with foresight did not vote for Trump. When the **** hits the fan, he's not the guy to bring everyone together, and he's proving that supposition to be correct each and every day.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493

scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Shortfuze View Post
    Wait till November and we'll see just how divided America is.h
    Lets hope so
    2nd Amendment

A well regulated Militia,
    Being necessary to the security of a free State,
    The right of the people to keep and bear Arms,
    Shall not be infringed

⅟⅓⅔⅕⅖⅗⅘⅙⅚⅛⅜⅝⅞ ➊➋➌➍➎➏➐➑➒ BadMonkeyFunker's Avatar
    BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brighamw View Post
    wanna go back to separate water fountains and bus seats ...

now I see what you meant by "make america great again".... oh !
    LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!