Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

White Woman Who Called Police On Black Bird Watcher In Central Park Has Been Fired

A black man says he asked a white woman in Central Park to put her dog on a leash.

Then, video shows her calling police and telling emergency operators that the man was threatening her and her dog. The woman, who has been identified as Amy Cooper, has apologized. But by Tuesday afternoon she was fired from her job at an investment management firm.

"Following our internal review of the incident in Central Park yesterday, we have made the decision to terminate the employee involved, effective immediately. We do not tolerate racism of any kind at Franklin Templeton," the company said in a statement posted to Twitter.

The encounter took place on Monday between the woman, who has since been identified as Amy Cooper, and the man who said he was bird watching. He was later identified as Christian Cooper. It started when Christian Cooper, who is not related to the woman, says he asked the woman to put her dog on a leash.

After video of the encounter was posted to social media, she said her behavior was "unacceptable."

"It was unacceptable. And you know words are just words and I can't undo what I did. But I sincerely and humbly apologize to everyone. Especially to that man, his family," Amy Cooper said in an interview with NBC New York on Monday evening.

Christian Cooper recorded part of their encounter. It has since been viewed hundreds of thousands of times on social media.

The Ramble is a wooded area of Central Park where dogs are required to be leashed. According to Christian Cooper, he started recording after asking her to leash her dog.

The woman is seen in the video approaching the man, holding the dog's leash in one hand and pulling her dog by the collar with her other hand.

"Please don't come close to me," he says, appearing not move closer to her or retreat from her advancement.

As she approaches she tells him that she is going to take a picture of him and call police if he didn't stop recording her.

Christian Cooper tells her, calmly, "Please call the cops. Please call the cops."

"I'm going to tell them there's an African American man threatening my life," she responds.

She backs away from him and places the call while continuing to drag the dog by its collar.

"I'm in the Ramble, and there's a man, African American, he's got a bicycle helmet. He's recording me and threatening me and my dog," she said.

She repeats herself once more, though Christian Cooper never appears to come any closer to her.

By the third time she is yelling into the phone, this time far with far more panic in her voice.

"I'm sorry. I can't hear. Are you there? I'm being threatened by a man into the Ramble. Please send the cops immediately!" she screams.

NPR has requested comment from both Amy Cooper and Christian Cooper but neither immediately responded.

The aftermath of the incident

In a statement to CNN, Amy Cooper said, " 'I'm not a racist. I did not mean to harm that man in any way,' she said, adding that she also didn't mean any harm to the African American community."

Her employer, Franklin Templeton, initially said in a statement late Monday that it is investigating the matter.

"We take these matters very seriously, and we do not condone racism of any kind. While we are in the process of investigating the situation, the employee involved has been put on administrative leave," the company said.

The encounter is being highlighted as another example of a white person calling law enforcement to report black people for doing seemingly banal things.

Christian Cooper said his encounter is not an uncommon experience for many black people in the U.S.

"I don't think there's an African American person in America who hasn't experienced something like this at some point," Christian Cooper told the The Washington Post.

"I don't shy away from confronting the scofflaw when I see it. Otherwise, the park would be unusable — not just to us birders but to anybody who enjoys the beauty," he said.

He went a step further in an interview with NBC New York and linked his experience to that of another black man, one who died during a recent encounter with a group of white men in Georgia.

"I'm not going to participate in my own dehumanization," Cooper said. "We live in an age of Ahmaud Arbery, where you know, black men are shot, gunned down, because of the presumptions that people make," he added.

So far three men, all of them white, have been charged in the killing of Arbery, who was shot dead in February in Glynn County, Ga.

Amy Cooper's dog

Amy Cooper's dog has been "voluntarily surrendered," according to statement posted on ******** by the Abandoned Angels Cocker Spaniel Rescue, Inc.

"As of this evening, the owner has voluntarily surrendered the dog in question to our rescue while this matter is being addressed," the rescue group said.

The dog was adopted from the rescue a few years ago, the group added. It reported that the dog is "safe and in good health," and said it will not be making any further statements on the matter.

https://www.npr.org/2020/05/26/86223...k-placed-on-le

Lol doxxed and fired. So much white privilege in this country it blows me away. This Christian Cooper guy seems like a massive *******.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The encounter is being highlighted as another example of a white person calling law enforcement to report black people for doing seemingly banal things.

I wonder how he feels about black people calling on each other for banal things? Happens all of the time. They call us for everything, and I mean everything.

AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thank god she gave up her dog, too, that she nearly choked to death.

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post

I wonder how he feels about black people calling on each other for banal things? Happens all of the time. They call us for everything, and I mean everything.
    “Yeah, but what about minorities” just another typical Dave post

DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post

A dog that was a rescue and would have probably been put down? Stay retarded. Very bad genes right here.

luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Meh. Seems like these racial black/white videos are on the rise again. Just like 2016.

She deserved it though.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know.

Eff that lady for not having her dog on the leash - I HATE that. And I am glad she gave the dog up cause someone was gonna go take it from her the way she was manhandling it.

And eff her for calling the cops on him for recording her - it's gonna happen in this day and age, no point in getting upset by it.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

ZeroPercentTip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeroPercentTip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeroPercentTip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeroPercentTip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeroPercentTip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeroPercentTip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeroPercentTip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeroPercentTip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeroPercentTip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeroPercentTip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZeroPercentTip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How many people killed in Chicago this past weekend?

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DukeOfWoodBerry View Post
    A dog that was a rescue and would have probably been put down? Stay retarded. Very bad genes right here.
    breed specific rescues are usually no kill, no?
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Now that it's famous, someone will adopt it.

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Karen gonna Karen ....

racist miscers gonna deflect, complain , moan & bring up minorities...
    Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ (Melvin Glover, better known by his stage name Melle Mel and Grandmaster Melle Mel, is an American hip hop recording artist who was the lead vocalist and songwriter of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.)

Early AM workout crew.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why is this "National News?"

Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    I don't know.

Eff that lady for not having her dog on the leash - I HATE that. And I am glad she gave the dog up cause someone was gonna go take it from her the way she was manhandling it.

And eff her for calling the cops on him for recording her - it's gonna happen in this day and age, no point in getting upset by it.
    He threatened the dog.

Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post
    Karen gonna Karen ....

racist miscers gonna deflect, complain , moan & bring up minorities...
    That Karen meme is almost as gay as your tattoos. It was never funny. Big reddit enerrgy.

⅟⅓⅔⅕⅖⅗⅘⅙⅚⅛⅜⅝⅞ ➊➋➌➍➎➏➐➑➒ BadMonkeyFunker's Avatar
    BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Racist bit*ch about to lose her job and her life ruined. Well deserved. Lost her dog too.

Great news, she choked that poor dog abusive c8nt.
    ------->TRUMP LOST BY LANDSLIDE and BIDEN IS YOUR PRESIDENT<--------

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    who the hell watches birds that is a weird as chit hobby

AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Why is this "National News?"
    It’s internet news. Is it “national news” ? I don’t know. I’m guessing this thread will get pretty long so there is your answer.

It’s internet news. Is it “national news” ? I don’t know. I’m guessing this thread will get pretty long so there is your answer.
    Seems like a pretty lame story. People of all races do this though. Luckily there's cellphones and recordings everywhere.

tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    pretty weird to try and ruin somebody's life over them asking you to put your dog on a leash. she played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

Originally Posted by tyqb4 View Post
    pretty weird to try and ruin somebody's life over them asking you to put your dog on a leash. she played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.
    How about threatening your dog?

drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AreolaBorealis View Post
    who the hell watches birds that is a weird as chit hobby
    people that go outside and dont have 20,000+ posts on a forum

justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by luckyboy23 View Post
    Meh. Seems like these racial black/white videos are on the rise again. Just like 2016.

She deserved it though.
    ^^^ This. Lady was clearly a complete Kunt/Karen and deserves it all but...

The past several weeks has these racial incidents piling up in the press and on social media, after 2-3 years of seemingly nothing.

It's almost as if someone shut off the racial tension faucet the second Bad Orange Man got elected, now it's been turned back on with the next election coming up.
    "I'm just a lat guy, you know? I've got these amazing lats, and I'm just living in an ab guy's world." -Workaholics

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cooper vs Cooper

Weird, stupid story
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That Karen meme is almost as gay as your tattoos. It was never funny. Big reddit enerrgy.
    Wow , I see this news really hits you in the feels. Too bad Gregory & Travis McMichael didn’t roll up in their pickup truck with shotguns to Karen’s rescue & take care of this minority menace ~ amirite? ;-)
    Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ (Melvin Glover, better known by his stage name Melle Mel and Grandmaster Melle Mel, is an American hip hop recording artist who was the lead vocalist and songwriter of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.)

Early AM workout crew.

azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZeroPercentTip View Post
    How many people killed in Chicago this past weekend?
    How does this question relate to this thread?
    St. Louis Blues Crew
    I cannot suck my entire dong but I can lollipop the head crew
    It might be short but it sure is skinny crew
    RICHSTRONG's personal s*x toy

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't think she needs to be fired for being a kunt outside of her workplace but since she broke the law and then rang the cops to threaten someone for asking her to stop breaking the law, I have zero sympathy.

EDIT

Also I believe this is news because the video of her behaviour went viral. So she became the nation's Karen of the day, then her employer fired her, now it's news because 'complete bitch you all heard about gets her comeuppance' is a news story.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    I don't think she needs to be fired for being a kunt outside of her workplace but since she broke the law and then rang the cops to threaten someone for asking her to stop breaking the law, I have zero sympathy.
    "I'm going to do what I want [with your dog] and you're not going to like it." Proceeds to try to lure the dog over.

Lol at everyone ignoring what sounds like a threat.

Registered Sex Defender SAD_COW_DISEASE's Avatar
    SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People complaining about dogs not on leashes are huge ******* Karens themselves.

But becoming so indignant, and distraught, that you visibly shake and need to not only call the police, but to imply bodily harm because of his race... lmao that's pretty phucked.

People really need to just calm down out there. Someone asks me to leash my dog, I will roll my eyes and do it. Move on with your life, even if the guy is a huge pussy. Just move on with your day. Firing her was the right move from the employer's perspective.

Although this one seems like a clean-cut case, there COULD have been something before the footage if the guy was very hostile or actually threatening, then that could change things.

edit: ok, if it's the case that the guy tried to call the dog over and threatened to "do what he wants with it", then wtf that does change things. I would WRECK someone who hurt my harmless dog because it wasn't on a leash.
    Operation Swole.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "I'm going to do what I want [with your dog] and you're not going to like it." Proceeds to try to lure the dog over.

Fair enough, full disclosure I didn't watch the video because people being cruel to animals steams my piss and I don't want to become sucked into the outrage porn industry that has taken over popular media.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I watched the video and never heard that part. Is there a longer version somewhere?
    St. Louis Blues Crew
    I cannot suck my entire dong but I can lollipop the head crew
    It might be short but it sure is skinny crew
    RICHSTRONG's personal s*x toy

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The reason people want dogs on leashes is because once you have had your dog attacked by another dog, some weird psycho rage takes over and you literally want to hurt the owner and other dog.
    It is some weird parental protective instinct.
    It happened to me once and I didn't recognize myself for 5 min. Then the stupid woman came running like 3 min later after it ended.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!