Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 156
  1. #91
    Registered User BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Age: 92
    Posts: 13,363
    Rep Power: 68111
    BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BuckNakedinBama is offline
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    Fact checking is not censoring.
    Sure it is.

    If you say the sky is blue, but I want people to think it is green, I can "fact check" you and say you're wrong.
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------
    Reply With Quote

  2. #92
    ⊗♠⊗♠⊗♠⊗♠ ♠⊗♠ rectifryer's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2012
    Posts: 6,538
    Rep Power: 43454
    rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    rectifryer is offline
    Originally Posted by ItsWhatIDo View Post
    So what is going to stop terrorists from using the platforms to gain followers if they can’t be censored?
    You mean like antifa?
    RIP George Kirby
    Reply With Quote

  3. #93
    SillieBazzillie Alt #z4 z4v4's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2017
    Posts: 17,809
    Rep Power: 42834
    z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    z4v4 is offline
    Originally Posted by BuckNakedinBama View Post
    Sure it is.

    If you say the sky is blue, but I want people to think it is green, I can "fact check" you and say you're wrong.
    Ergo, the business has the right to tell you to **** off.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493
    Reply With Quote

  4. #94
    Unregistered User jlick's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Posts: 11,418
    Rep Power: 45756
    jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    jlick is offline
    you liberals have lost it. Twitter (and other social media platforms) have been censuring conservative voice for years now. At this point, they aren't even trying to hide it anymore. This will do more harm to twitter than anything else. One Trump leaves twitter, their stock will go to ****. It's already been a ****ty, horrible place for a while.
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-
    Reply With Quote

  5. #95
    Registered User x-trainer ben's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2005
    Location: United States
    Posts: 25,042
    Rep Power: 95411
    x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    x-trainer ben is online now
    Originally Posted by jlick View Post
    you liberals have lost it. Twitter (and other social media platforms) have been censuring conservative voice for years now. At this point, they aren't even trying to hide it anymore. This will do more harm to twitter than anything else. One Trump leaves twitter, their stock will go to ****. It's already been a ****ty, horrible place for a while.
    I don't use social media at all,but they had to do something after 2016 and the analysis done by experts.
    it just can't be a free for all, better yet create a conservative version of twitter
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #96
    SillieBazzillie Alt #z4 z4v4's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2017
    Posts: 17,809
    Rep Power: 42834
    z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    z4v4 is offline
    Originally Posted by jlick View Post
    you liberals have lost it. Twitter (and other social media platforms) have been censuring conservative voice for years now. At this point, they aren't even trying to hide it anymore. This will do more harm to twitter than anything else. One Trump leaves twitter, their stock will go to ****. It's already been a ****ty, horrible place for a while.
    They might have been censuring conservatives, but they never censored them. There is a difference, son.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493
    Reply With Quote

  7. #97
    Registered User Jayarbie's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Age: 48
    Posts: 11,985
    Rep Power: 65602
    Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jayarbie is online now
    Originally Posted by BuckNakedinBama View Post
    Sure it is.

    If you say the sky is blue, but I want people to think it is green, I can "fact check" you and say you're wrong.
    How is that censoring? They're not deleting the posts, just pointing out where it's wrong. A big part of the issue with the alt-right alternate reality bubble is that it has conditioned people to believe that facts are incorrect and created a backlash against fact checkers. They're not.

    The best solution would be for Twitter to fact check every post from everybody that is factually incorrect, but that would not placate the alt-right because the percentage of incorrect statements is far higher and they've already started a backlash against fact checkers, so they would still cry unfair.
    Reply With Quote

  8. #98
    Registered Bowler stfudonny's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2014
    Posts: 3,811
    Rep Power: 24560
    stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    stfudonny is offline
    Originally Posted by ItsWhatIDo View Post
    So what is going to stop terrorists from using the platforms to gain followers if they can’t be censored?
    is this a serious post?
    O|||||||O
    Reply With Quote

  9. #99
    N3rd Op3rator twovalvekid's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2013
    Location: Saratoga Springs, New York, United States
    Posts: 19,895
    Rep Power: 199046
    twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    twovalvekid is offline
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    Better than being a retard posting, son.
    Wait, so you're saying you *are* retarded?
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

    RIP YGST
    Reply With Quote

  10. #100
    Registered User BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Age: 92
    Posts: 13,363
    Rep Power: 68111
    BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BuckNakedinBama is offline
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    How is that censoring? They're not deleting the posts, just pointing out where it's wrong. A big part of the issue with the alt-right alternate reality bubble is that it has conditioned people to believe that facts are incorrect and created a backlash against fact checkers. They're not.

    The best solution would be for Twitter to fact check every post from everybody that is factually incorrect, but that would not placate the alt-right because the percentage of incorrect statements is far higher and they've already started a backlash against fact checkers, so they would still cry unfair.
    If a "fact-checker" has an agenda, or a bias, if there is something controversial they disagree with they'll label it as untrue, but if there is something they agree with they'll label it true. That's the threat. They need to decide whether they're a platform or a content producer.

    I work in product liability law. In most states there is a middleman/distributor defense. If they buy a product from a manufacturer, resell it, then someone gets hurt, they can't be held liable UNLESS they modify the product first. These platforms are modifying speech before it reaches the end user. That should remove their liability shield.
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------
    Reply With Quote

  11. #101
    Unregistered User jlick's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Posts: 11,418
    Rep Power: 45756
    jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    jlick is offline
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    I don't use social media at all,but they had to do something after 2016 and the analysis done by experts.
    it just can't be a free for all, better yet create a conservative version of twitter
    of course they had to do something. they have literally been throwing the boat at trump trying to take him down. too bad he only grows stronger.

    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    They might have been censuring conservatives, but they never censored them. There is a difference, son.
    ohhhh cool bro you caught a misspelling!!! Do you want a cookie and a star on your board?
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-
    Reply With Quote

  12. #102
    SillieBazzillie Alt #z4 z4v4's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2017
    Posts: 17,809
    Rep Power: 42834
    z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    z4v4 is offline
    Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    Wait, so you're saying you *are* retarded?
    English, mother****er, do you speak it?
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493
    Reply With Quote

  13. #103
    SillieBazzillie Alt #z4 z4v4's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2017
    Posts: 17,809
    Rep Power: 42834
    z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    z4v4 is offline
    Originally Posted by jlick View Post
    ohhhh cool bro you caught a misspelling!!! Do you want a cookie and a star on your board?
    It's not a misspelling. It's an actual word, and something they are guilty of. Censoring, though, no.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493
    Reply With Quote

  14. #104
    N3rd Op3rator twovalvekid's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2013
    Location: Saratoga Springs, New York, United States
    Posts: 19,895
    Rep Power: 199046
    twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    twovalvekid is offline
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    How is that censoring? They're not deleting the posts, just pointing out where it's wrong.
    This is the problem. Given twitter's (and many other platforms) choices and actions, who's fact checking the fact checker? So some neckbeard goes and finds an article that agrees with his sentiment and then uses that as the "fact" to say said person is "wrong."

    This isnt a Liberal, Conservative, alt-right, antifa, etc. issue. I trust in twitter/FB/youtube 0% when it comes to being unbiased with this. Kinda like youtube removing videos "for the greater good" when they disagree with the WHO? That aged well...

    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    English, mother****er, do you speak it?
    odd response to you admitting youre retarded.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

    RIP YGST
    Reply With Quote

  15. #105
    Registered User sunsean's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Age: 40
    Posts: 3,926
    Rep Power: 32778
    sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sunsean is offline
    Originally Posted by BuckNakedinBama View Post
    If a "fact-checker" has an agenda, or a bias, if there is something controversial they disagree with they'll label it as untrue, but if there is something they agree with they'll label it true. That's the threat. They need to decide whether they're a platform or a content producer.
    I don't think you're grasping the concept of a "fact." A "fact" isn't open to debate, it is proven. Trump doesn't get to change the meaning of the concept at will - he has shared many way out opinions that are far from fact all while claiming the media is "fake news." Trump is not, in fact, the arbiter of what is true and not.

    Making a false claim that defies established studies is refuting a "fact" - Twitter didn't delete the post, or edit it, they just added a link to a study showing Trump's claim goes against the research.
    Reply With Quote

  16. #106
    N3rd Op3rator twovalvekid's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2013
    Location: Saratoga Springs, New York, United States
    Posts: 19,895
    Rep Power: 199046
    twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    twovalvekid is offline
    Originally Posted by sunsean View Post
    I don't think you're grasping the concept of a "fact." A "fact" isn't open to debate, it is proven. Trump doesn't get to change the meaning of the concept at will - he has shared many way out opinions that are far from fact all while claiming the media is "fake news." Trump is not, in fact, the arbiter of what is true and not.

    Making a false claim that defies established studies is refuting a "fact" - Twitter didn't delete the post, or edit it, they just added a link to a study showing Trump's claim goes against the research.
    Because no one has ever misrepresented "Facts" by reading a study how they want....i mean....this is a bodybuliding forum right? So a fundamental understanding of that concept and the problem associated with Twitter deciding what's fact shouldnt be hard to grasp.

    Like i said above, like youtube removing videos and demonitizing for people calling out the WHO or showing how they could be potentially wrong? That decision aged well on...masks...human to human spread.......

    Or the videos that were removed because all they were, were doctors explaining the statistics and providing alternate viewpoints?

    Nah, this couldnt go wrong.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

    RIP YGST
    Reply With Quote

  17. #107
    SillieBazzillie Alt #z4 z4v4's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2017
    Posts: 17,809
    Rep Power: 42834
    z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    z4v4 is offline
    Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post



    odd response to you admitting youre retarded.
    Like I said, you can't even write at an 8th grade level, so it's not my fault/problem if you can't read either.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493
    Reply With Quote

  18. #108
    Registered User Sakeoe's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Location: Netherlands
    Age: 27
    Posts: 16,026
    Rep Power: 33349
    Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sakeoe is offline
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    How is that censoring? They're not deleting the posts, just pointing out where it's wrong. A big part of the issue with the alt-right alternate reality bubble is that it has conditioned people to believe that facts are incorrect and created a backlash against fact checkers. They're not.

    The best solution would be for Twitter to fact check every post from everybody that is factually incorrect, but that would not placate the alt-right because the percentage of incorrect statements is far higher and they've already started a backlash against fact checkers, so they would still cry unfair.
    It's funny you can write all of this, and if you just changed the "alt-right" to "left" it'd have factually correct.

    But due to that one word, it is actually factually incorrect.
    Het bier zal weer vloeien
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland
    Reply With Quote

  19. #109
    Registered User BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Age: 92
    Posts: 13,363
    Rep Power: 68111
    BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BuckNakedinBama is offline
    Originally Posted by sunsean View Post
    I don't think you're grasping the concept of a "fact." A "fact" isn't open to debate, it is proven. Trump doesn't get to change the meaning of the concept at will - he has shared many way out opinions that are far from fact all while claiming the media is "fake news." Trump is not, in fact, the arbiter of what is true and not.

    Making a false claim that defies established studies is refuting a "fact" - Twitter didn't delete the post, or edit it, they just added a link to a study showing Trump's claim goes against the research.
    If twitter says the sky is green, does that make it a fact?
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------
    Reply With Quote

  20. #110
    Registered User sunsean's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Age: 40
    Posts: 3,926
    Rep Power: 32778
    sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sunsean is offline
    Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    Because no one has ever misrepresented "Facts" by reading a study how they want....i mean....this is a bodybuliding forum right? So a fundamental understanding of that concept and the problem associated with Twitter deciding what's fact shouldnt be hard to grasp.
    So your suggestion regarding truth and fact is to ignore the objective science-based research and listen to Trump and other subjective opinions. No thanks Jeff.
    Reply With Quote

  21. #111
    Registered User sunsean's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Age: 40
    Posts: 3,926
    Rep Power: 32778
    sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sunsean is offline
    Originally Posted by BuckNakedinBama View Post
    If twitter says the sky is green, does that make it a fact?
    No, because of many reasons. First, Twitter, like Trump - is not the arbiter of truth. Twitter didn't come out and say "Trump is lying" they linked to a 3rd party study showing research on the subject. If Twitter linked to a study from the scientific community showing the sky was green, yeah I'd look into that. Oh - but you know why this is hypothetical and that study will never be linked? Because the sky isn't green and Twitter wouldn't link to a study claiming something that is clearly false.

    Also there is collective truth - who knows what color the sky is? Maybe I see blue and the other guy sees green? But when you have millions of people saying it's blue, then it's pretty safe to assume it's blue.

    Can't believe I wrote so much to respond to such a silly premise/argument.
    Reply With Quote

  22. #112
    N3rd Op3rator twovalvekid's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2013
    Location: Saratoga Springs, New York, United States
    Posts: 19,895
    Rep Power: 199046
    twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    twovalvekid is offline
    Originally Posted by sunsean View Post
    So your suggestion regarding truth and fact is to ignore the objective science-based research and listen to Trump and other subjective opinions. No thanks Jeff.
    No. Thats not what im saying at all. If you want to be obtuse about it and use one instance as an example that's your prerogative.

    The point is i doubt Twitter/youtube/facebook/etc. will be unbiased. Because their track record says otherwise. Therefore, personally, i do not trust them to be able to provide real "objective science-based research" on a regular basis.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

    RIP YGST
    Reply With Quote

  23. #113
    ⅟⅓⅔⅕⅖⅗⅘⅙⅚⅛⅜⅝⅞ ➊➋➌➍➎➏➐➑➒ BadMonkeyFunker's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Location: Your Mother's Vagina, Antarctica
    Age: 41
    Posts: 8,659
    Rep Power: 22775
    BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BadMonkeyFunker is offline
    He never wants to be disputed. Censor means -delete his tweets or ban him. They're not doing that. Put a disclaimer next to his "disputed tweets" IS NOT CENSOR.

    He just doesnt want anyone to dispute or challenge him. Look at his cabinet, he has 86% turnover. Anyone who challenges him - GONE!

    terrible leadership in a democratic republic with checks and balances. Great for private companies with no board or public shares and authoritarian dictatorships.

    He never had a board or public offerings/shareholders in any of his businesses. It was a terrible idea to let him run a government.
    LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

    LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

    LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!
    Reply With Quote

  24. #114
    Somebody's daughter Retoaded's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Posts: 33,181
    Rep Power: 322798
    Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Retoaded is online now
    Originally Posted by BadMonkeyFunker View Post
    He never wants to be disputed. Censor means -delete his tweets or ban him. They're not doing that. Put a disclaimer next to his "disputed tweets" IS NOT CENSOR.

    He just doesnt want anyone to dispute or challenge him. Look at his cabinet, he has 86% turnover. Anyone who challenges him - GONE!

    terrible leadership in a democratic republic with checks and balances. Great for private companies with no board or public shares and authoritarian dictatorships.

    He never had a board or public offerings/shareholders in any of his businesses. It was a terrible idea to let him run a government.
    you forgot a LMFAO.

    Investigated by his own intelligence community on sham charges for 3 years and mocked by the media all day every day. Trump has GOT to be the worst dictator in history.
    Stern Crew
    Golf Crew
    531FB Crew
    Peloton Crew
    Reply With Quote

  25. #115
    N3rd Op3rator twovalvekid's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2013
    Location: Saratoga Springs, New York, United States
    Posts: 19,895
    Rep Power: 199046
    twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    twovalvekid is offline
    Originally Posted by badmonkeyfunker View Post
    he never wants to be disputed. Censor means -delete his tweets or ban him. They're not doing that. Put a disclaimer next to his "disputed tweets" is not censor.

    He just doesnt want anyone to dispute or challenge him. Look at his cabinet, he has 86% turnover. Anyone who challenges him - gone!

    Terrible leadership in a democratic republic with checks and balances. Great for private companies with no board or public shares and authoritarian dictatorships.

    He never had a board or public offerings/shareholders in any of his businesses. It was a terrible idea to let him run a government.
    lmao!
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

    RIP YGST
    Reply With Quote

  26. #116
    Registered Boomer AlwaysFocus's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2016
    Location: BC, Canada
    Posts: 14,615
    Rep Power: 87800
    AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    AlwaysFocus is offline
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    If you dont like it, become President and change it.
    Reply With Quote

  27. #117
    Registered User jimmyjabbar's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Posts: 2,140
    Rep Power: 3070
    jimmyjabbar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimmyjabbar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimmyjabbar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimmyjabbar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimmyjabbar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimmyjabbar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimmyjabbar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimmyjabbar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimmyjabbar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimmyjabbar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimmyjabbar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    jimmyjabbar is offline
    Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    No. Thats not what im saying at all. If you want to be obtuse about it and use one instance as an example that's your prerogative.

    The point is i doubt Twitter/youtube/facebook/etc. will be unbiased. Because their track record says otherwise. Therefore, personally, i do not trust them to be able to provide real "objective science-based research" on a regular basis.
    perhaps. But Twitter may feel they have a responsibility to not allow complete falsehoods to spread on their platform, especially from the POTUS. I'm actually not sure whats right or wrong here when it comes to Twitters actions. Trump is still a tard for trying to go to war with them cause they fact checked him, lmao.
    Reply With Quote

  28. #118
    Registered Boomer AlwaysFocus's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2016
    Location: BC, Canada
    Posts: 14,615
    Rep Power: 87800
    AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    AlwaysFocus is offline
    Originally Posted by BadMonkeyFunker View Post
    He never wants to be disputed. Censor means -delete his tweets or ban him. They're not doing that. Put a disclaimer next to his "disputed tweets" IS NOT CENSOR.

    He just doesnt want anyone to dispute or challenge him. Look at his cabinet, he has 86% turnover. Anyone who challenges him - GONE!

    terrible leadership in a democratic republic with checks and balances. Great for private companies with no board or public shares and authoritarian dictatorships.

    He never had a board or public offerings/shareholders in any of his businesses. It was a terrible idea to let him run a government.
    If you dont like it, become President and change it.
    Reply With Quote

  29. #119
    SillieBazzillie Alt #z4 z4v4's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2017
    Posts: 17,809
    Rep Power: 42834
    z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    z4v4 is offline
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    If you dont like it, become President and change it.
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    If you dont like it, become President and change it.
    Going full potato ITT.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493
    Reply With Quote

  30. #120
    ⅟⅓⅔⅕⅖⅗⅘⅙⅚⅛⅜⅝⅞ ➊➋➌➍➎➏➐➑➒ BadMonkeyFunker's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Location: Your Mother's Vagina, Antarctica
    Age: 41
    Posts: 8,659
    Rep Power: 22775
    BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BadMonkeyFunker is offline
    Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    you forgot a LMFAO.

    Investigated by his own intelligence community on sham charges for 3 years and mocked by the media all day every day. Trump has GOT to be the worst dictator in history.
    and he was found guilty extorting a foreign government for political gain. The only reason he's still in power is becasue he finally replaced all the "enemies" with his own people. Just like a dictatorship.

    90% of the GOP hate the guy but cant say a word against him. From mitch to graham to cruz - just look what hey were saying before trump was a thing. He's running the government like a thug, mobster. asking for loyalty.

    Now this was his first term. Give him another one and see how far he goes..

    yeah no thanks!
    LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

    LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

    LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts