Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Suck it up and go old school.
    Tuna,eggs/eggwhites,lean meat,chicken breasts as your main protein source.
    Protein powders or your chips if you are in a situation maybe but you can't go wrong with the basic protein foods that are tried and true.
    What is your goal with cutting?
    Contest or just to look good?

Location: Haverfordwest, Wales, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I listened to some Queen last night. A lot of Mercury, but that's not done me any harm.

Look on YouTube for recipes where you can make simple, delicious meals/snacks with protein instead of potato chips. Honestly, most of them are crazy good.

I did a tortilla pizza today. Just about 470cals, chicken and plenty of low-fat cheese and it pretty much contained 42g protein. Or you can buy tuna in packs and add that on instead after cooking.
    I have a good joke about water retention. But I'm going to hold onto it for now.

snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdamFrostburg View Post
    What do duck eggs taste like? What are their macros? Are they a good alternative to chicken eggs?
    fattier, richer and slightly firmer
    Roughly 100-130 cals, 9-10 G protein 7-10 grams of fat
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Yeah that was the downside: many of them got taken by chicken hawks, etc..

Also, the rooster was a jerk and actually would chase the hens until they died if they got injured.... nature is f*cked up...
    we don’t keep roosters for that reason, we give them away and the out side part of our coop area has netting over it cause eagles and hawks, at night they have to be locked in the inside part of the coop cause mountain lions and bears, and netting around the bottom of the fencing for rattlers and king snakes
    Insta is username snails.r.us

AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I could go old school and eat chicken breast, lean steak, tortilla pizza and all that during a bulk. But right now, I'm just trying to look good before the beach in a month.

But now I am concerned about the mercury. Isn't mercury poisonous? How do I get rid of this stuff fast? Will cardio help rid it from my body??

snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I could go old school and eat chicken breast, lean steak, tortilla pizza and all that during a bulk. But right now, I'm just trying to look good before the beach in a month.

But now I am concerned about the mercury. Isn't mercury poisonous? How do I get rid of this stuff fast? Will cardio help rid it from my body??
    your kidneys will filter it out over time and liver. I’m sure you’re fine but you can always ask your doctor to run labs

AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    your kidneys will filter it out over time and liver. I’m sure you’re fine but you can always ask your doctor to run labs
    I sure as sh** hope so. I've been averaging about 3-4 cans of tuna a day this entire pandemic! You better bet I replaced my entire supply of canned tuna with canned chicken today, this afternoon. Only 15 cans, but they're getting donated, stat.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Probably not the best time to be picking up chicks or whatever at the beach... I hear there’s something going around
    The power of carbs compels me!

Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I sure as sh** hope so. I've been averaging about 3-4 cans of tuna a day this entire pandemic! You better bet I replaced my entire supply of canned tuna with canned chicken today, this afternoon. Only 15 cans, but they're getting donated, stat.
    4? Damn that's the meaning of a 'can'-do attitude.
    I have a good joke about water retention. But I'm going to hold onto it for now.

Originally Posted by Paulie1986 View Post
    4? Damn that's the meaning of a 'can'-do attitude.
    Well I didn't realize I would be adding metals to my body. Also, I'm kind of a simple, low effort type of cook. As long as it's fast and I get my macros, I'm happy. I've never been that concerned about taste or flavor. I could have gone the rest of my life eating nothing but canned tunafish, boil-in-bag brown rice, boiled peas, and assorted fresh fruits and veggies every day and not given it a second thought.

Well I didn't realize I would be adding metals to my body. Also, I'm kind of a simple, low effort type of cook. As long as it's fast and I get my macros, I'm happy. I've never been that concerned about taste or flavor. I could have gone the rest of my life eating nothing but canned tunafish, boil-in-bag brown rice, boiled peas, and assorted fresh fruits and veggies every day and not given it a second thought.
    I'm the same lol.

Before I joined here I felt a like a terminator, but there's bro-sciense dudes that break you down haha.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You didn’t know there was mercury in tuna?

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    You didn’t know there was mercury in tuna?
    How do they fit a whole planet in that little can?
    Superbus est, qui loquitur in prouerbiis Latinis.

Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    How do they fit a whole planet in that little can?
    You son of a bitch.

I had that comin.

why don’t you do jerky? Or frozen meals lol I mean there are some decent ones out there, canned chili too and soups. You could always live off subway lol oh boca burgers are good

TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would mostly be concerned about the majority of your protein coming from Tuna. How many cans per day does that equate to?
    **^^ Work hard AND more importantly, work smart ^^**

TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OKay, so now that I am switching over to canned chicken. How do I rid my body of the built up mercury levels?
    From what I read somewhere long long ago I think it’s one way on Mercury in to the body. Hopefully I’m wrong. Too lazy to look it up

I used to eat a lot of tuna (4 to 6 cans week) and stopped eating due to mercury. Now it’s chicken breasts and thighs.

Siracha and/or 2 Chupacabra rub make some good tasting chicken.

If you go to sams (Costco May also have it) they have real high quality cheap chicken breasts. It’s not organic or nothing but it’s good quality chicken.

https://www.samsclub.com/p/forester-...t/prod18460026

I buy in bulk, season and portion them in approximately 8oz servings and foil them and freeze.

When you’re ready to eat, pop it in the toaster oven for 30 or so minutes (I air fry mine 375 degrees for 22 minutes) and they’re done.

I also pre cool them plain no seasoning whole breasts or thighs (foil wrapped and baked for an hour or so) and refrigerate them and use them over a couple weeks.

Helps a bunch when you get home at midnight and need to buy your protien macro. Baked chicken between 2 slices of Dave’s killer bread with some siracha or whatever sauce you want and maybe salt and viola.

Takes a couple hours every couple weeks

For breakfast, i use the same chicken as a side to my egg (some people can’t stomach that but I love me some meat for breakfast)

why don’t you do jerky? Or frozen meals lol I mean there are some decent ones out there, canned chili too and soups. You could always live off subway lol oh boca burgers are good
    I always heard about Jerky having a bunch of nitrates and other stuff, but I would be down for Jerky if that isn't a problem. I'll have to try the boca burgers, I've never heard of them. Where do you get them? And subway is always a win! I'm open to all the suggestions!

Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    If you go to sams (Costco May also have it) they have real high quality cheap chicken breasts. It’s not organic or nothing but it’s good quality chicken.

https://www.samsclub.com/p/forester-...t/prod18460026

I buy in bulk, season and portion them in approximately 8oz servings and foil them and freeze.

When you’re ready to eat, pop it in the toaster oven for 30 or so minutes (I air fry mine 375 degrees for 22 minutes) and they’re done.

I also pre cool them plain no seasoning whole breasts or thighs (foil wrapped and baked for an hour or so) and refrigerate them and use them over a couple weeks.

Helps a bunch when you get home at midnight and need to buy your protien macro. Baked chicken between 2 slices of Dave’s killer bread with some siracha or whatever sauce you want and maybe salt and viola.

Takes a couple hours every couple weeks

For breakfast, i use the same chicken as a side to my egg (some people can’t stomach that but I love me some meat for breakfast)
    This sounds genius. I'm definitely doing this, as it will probably save me time and energy. I'll probably just buy a goerge foreman grill or something to make it easy.

From what I read somewhere long long ago I think it’s one way on Mercury in to the body. Hopefully I’m wrong. Too lazy to look it up

I used to eat a lot of tuna (4 to 6 cans week) and stopped eating due to mercury. Now it’s chicken breasts and thighs.

Siracha and/or 2 Chupacabra rub make some good tasting chicken.
    So you're telling me that it's stuck inside me forever?? If it's just collecting in my body somewhere, can I get a doctor to extract it? I'm not cool with this.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Don't panic

https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/PHS/PHS.asp?id=112&tid=24

It takes time to go but it will.

So you're telling me that it's stuck inside me forever?? If it's just collecting in my body somewhere, can I get a doctor to extract it? I'm not cool with this.
    Op, you’re lazier than me lol. You know Google? You should’ve looked it up but here it goes...

https://www.google.com/search?q=merc...&client=safari

https://www.medicaldaily.com/what-wo...gns-and-418907

Don’t go crazy over the first page you come across. Do so research / consult a doctor before deciding you’ve caused some damage. You’re probably all right. But here it goes https://www.google.com/search?q=how+...&client=safari

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Don't panic

https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/PHS/PHS.asp?id=112&tid=24

It takes time to go but it will.
    Edit: just saw this too...

I always heard about Jerky having a bunch of nitrates and other stuff, but I would be down for Jerky if that isn't a problem. I'll have to try the boca burgers, I've never heard of them. Where do you get them? And subway is always a win! I'm open to all the suggestions!
    bocas are 70 cals 13 grams of protein Walmart has them pretty much all grocery stores do
    This sounds genius. I'm definitely doing this, as it will probably save me time and energy. I'll probably just buy a goerge foreman grill or something to make it easy.
    get an instapot

If this concerns you, better not read up on PFOA and other 'forever chemicals'.

bocas are 70 cals 13 grams of protein Walmart has them pretty much all grocery stores doget an instapot
    I saw an instapot / air fryer combo at Sams for under $150. If I didn’t have an instapot AND an air fryer, I would’ve gotten it.

bocas are 70 cals 13 grams of protein Walmart has them pretty much all grocery stores doget an instapot
    It seems like the Boca burgers are vegetarian, which is perfect because my gf is a vegetarian. She is cool with me eating meat, but this will make a good edition for us. Plus it looks super easy. I'll have to look into the instapot. I've never seen one before. It looks like a crock pot, but with more features.

I saw an instapot / air fryer combo at Sams for under $150. If I didn’t have an instapot AND an air fryer, I would’ve gotten it.
    Air fryer is new to me. I've heard of them, but I've been dubious about how they work. But I imagine that they are healthier if, supposing you want to make some french fries or something like that. Kind of like shake and bake.

Air fryer is new to me. I've heard of them, but I've been dubious about how they work. But I imagine that they are healthier if, supposing you want to make some french fries or something like that. Kind of like shake and bake.
    Get breaded frozen fries and air fry them. 4oz of fries under 100 calories. 20 calories for ketchup. Vs 230 calories McDonald’s small fries 2.5oz

I get “excited” just thinking about it.

When you get an air fryer, make sure there is a seal on the door/drawer so that air does not escape and make the room hot. The one I have does that and I am looking for a new one for this reason. Regardless I use my air fryer every day for everything. Love it. Oh, usr toaster oven / air fryer to heat your food instead of microwave. There is no going back. Food does not get mushy and soggy like in the microwave. It does take much longer though and plate get real hot so you gotta handle carefully. Besides that it’s all profit Specially on a cut.

Originally Posted by ben3188 View Post
    I bought bulk beef jerky, cottage cheese, I end up not getting enoughprotien if not convient because to busy
    Same. What kind of beef jerky did you buy? The kind I find at the supermarket is the normal super processed type that has all the things they say not to eat.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What do duck eggs taste like? What are their macros? Are they a good alternative to chicken eggs?
    They are bigger and richer and slightly higher in calories, I coudln't care less to find out the macros
    2018 Log
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175232661

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee