abdnbrk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Full-Day Cardio?

Hello, The topic would be really funny to hear but I don't know anything about body building or cardio actually. I'm about 90 KG. And I need to get low to 80- KG in three months. And also I really want to do 20+ pulls up and 50+ push ups. I planned and I have free 3 full month with no any big work or study. I can do workout for full day for 3 months. Would you recommend a full 3 months everyday fullday cardio that I believe I can do it?

PS: I'm 184 centimeters and 22 years old

Would it be unhealty? Would I reach my targets? Please help me. I'm waiting for your answers. Thanks!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Why are you posting in the teen section if you are 22?

Beating yourself up for 1 day isn't going to do anything apart from maybe injure you.

If you want to lose weight, it's better to control your calorie intake and do regular exercise 3-5 times a week including some resistance training and some cardio. Read the 'basics' sticky thread at the top of the page in the Fat Loss forum.