Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Holy CHIT there is an actual army guarding that Minneapolis cop

Meanwhile at the cell of the billionaire p3do who can expose a worldwide network of other billionare p3dos which would literally rescue hundreds of children from getting molested

How the fuk do you hit such rock bottom USA?

NextPound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextPound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextPound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextPound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextPound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextPound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextPound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextPound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextPound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextPound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextPound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I understand what you are saying, but you understand why, right? We cannot have vigilante justice in the United States no matter how much it is or is not deserved. We have a judicial system set up for this, because last time I checked you are innocent until proven guilty no matter what. It certainly seems like this guy is guilty beyond a shred of a doubt, but the minute you do not afford him a fair trial and only rely on random video evidence, then no one gets a fair trial, and someday you may thank God you have a chance at a fair trial. All evidence should be collected and analyzed and a case should be built against him. I never understood why rioting in the streets was the call. Why not setup a fund for the prosecution that people across the country could donate to if you feel so included. Would be far more effective in delivering results and deterring future scumbags.

I totally understand your point about Eppstein too. Something does not add up right on that one, but he is not the first **** to get smoked in jail.

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It makes sense.

I figure it would be more efficient just to get him out of the state or hidden somewhere.

Edit: he should be in jail. That will serve many purposes.

Also, man I want that chick to shut up
    Preferred Pronoun: Utility Helicopter

cVc (OIF and OEF): *Retired*

Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    interesting. I read this theory that it wasn't racism or anything like that. it was a pure execution to ignite a race war. And now the fact that they have basically an army defending this guy. really makes you think.
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-

TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NextPound View Post
    I understand what you are saying, but you understand why, right? We cannot have vigilante justice in the United States no matter how much it is or is not deserved. We have a judicial system set up for this, because last time I checked you are innocent until proven guilty no matter what. It certainly seems like this guy is guilty beyond a shred of a doubt, but the minute you do not afford him a fair trial and only rely on random video evidence, then no one gets a fair trial, and someday you may thank God you have a chance at a fair trial. All evidence should be collected and analyzed and a case should be built against him. I never understood why rioting in the streets was the call. Why not setup a fund for the prosecution that people across the country could donate to if you feel so included. Would be far more effective in delivering results and deterring future scumbags.

I totally understand your point about Eppstein too. Something does not add up right on that one, but he is not the first **** to get smoked in jail.
    This. This. This, absolutely all of this.

Trial by media leading to vigilante justice does not a fair and judicial country make.

kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This, you can't let mob justice rule even when the guy is a clear pos like in this case. Still got to have a fair trial first.
    High energy poster

It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning's winning.

randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Originally Posted by Ironmanlet View Post
    It makes sense.

I figure it would be more efficient just to get him out of the state or hidden somewhere.

Edit: he should be in jail. That will serve many purposes.

Also, man I want that chick to shut up
    Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    This. This. This, absolutely all of this.

Trial by media leading to vigilante justice does not a fair and judicial country make.
    Give me one good reason why they cant just arrest him and put him in jail like they do with everyone else. We throw p3dos all the time into general pop knowing fully well whats going to happen to them there. Why is he getting special treatment?

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wouldn’t everyone be better off if he was in jail?

Then those cops time could be spent trying to protect the city from the looting.

CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah shes right, the police force should just let the guy and his family get brutally murdered in his home to make it right.

That's not how things work. This piece of chit will get his I guerantee it. But you cant just allow people to go murder the man and his family.

Tswizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Tswizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Tswizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Tswizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Tswizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Tswizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Tswizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Tswizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Tswizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Tswizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Tswizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    but guys did you see how many fkn people were defending that murderer's house?
    G4P crew

food is nasty on a bulk crew
    wish i could eat more dink on a cut crew

Buffest chick of 2014

ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CanuckGame View Post
    Yeah shes right, the police force should just let the guy and his family get brutally murdered in his home to make it right.
    Maybe other cops would think twice if they knew there would be consequences. Look at this guy's rap sheet lol:

The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "Why don't the police just let us kill a guy that's about to imminently be charged anyway?"
    "Hey Jason Stain I heard you played in those old movies transporters, well I can shove my fist up your transporter ass, your candy ass. Bam baby! Nothin but a penis. WOOOO!" - Jason Genova

Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wish one of them would slap that dumb wh0re

Yes they are defending his house because lynching is illegal you airhead retarded b*tch

CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    Maybe other cops would think twice if they knew there would be consequences. Look at this guy's rap sheet lol:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/K1NZz55.png[/ig]
    Like I said, the guys a piece of chit. I would have no problem if he was killed for his actions. But you're opening a whole other can of worms if the police just let the public storm the guys house and kill him and his family.

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vrykul View Post
    Wish one of them would slap that dumb wh0re

Yes they are defending his house because lynching is illegal you airhead retarded b*tch
    You're assuming they believe in civility

Like I said, the guys a piece of chit. I would have no problem if he was killed for his actions. But you're opening a whole other can of worms if the police just let the public storm the guys house and kill him and his family.

Why is he not in jail?

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post

Execution based on that rap sheet
    *DAD CREW*
    *RON PAUL*
    *MAGA*
    *ANTI-CIRC/FGM*
    *SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED*
    *CCW*

Caeculus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caeculus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caeculus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caeculus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caeculus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caeculus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caeculus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caeculus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caeculus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caeculus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caeculus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    epstein isnt even the worst case of them murdering someone in custody.

Look up the kenneth trentadue case and if you have a strong stomach go to the website his family made of hisname .com. The feds still claim it was suicide by hanging by sheet while his body was covered in blood and neck sliced with ligature and things. the fbi or someone clearly killed him and tried to cover it up. washed out his cell with a pressure washer before they even did an investigation. The guy that wrote the investigation report never even seen photos of the body or the cell. etc
    The man who does not shrink from self-crucifixion can never fail to accomplish the object upon which his heart is set

*souls going their own way crew*

Originally Posted by randombrah102 View Post
    Why is he not in jail?
    Let me call up the chief of police and I'll ask for you.

TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Give me one good reason why they cant just arrest him and put him in jail like they do with everyone else. We throw p3dos all the time into general pop knowing fully well whats going to happen to them there. Why is he getting special treatment?
    I would have liked for him to go to jail, however, I do not know why they decided not to put him in jail.

However, in making the decision not to put him in jail they must acknowledge that they cannot let him be mob murdered. Would probably be better if he went to jail tbh

BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why is he not in jail?
    Because he wasn’t convicted yet. I assume you mean remanded, was their an indictment?

Edit: Jesus some smack the sloot with one of those ASP batons. Bet she only has like 6 Instagram followers.

Let me call up the chief of police and I'll ask for you.
    Shoulda done that before justifying him having a small army guarding his house

Registered User TimeTravelerBro's Avatar
    TimeTravelerBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TimeTravelerBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TimeTravelerBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TimeTravelerBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TimeTravelerBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TimeTravelerBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TimeTravelerBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TimeTravelerBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TimeTravelerBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TimeTravelerBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TimeTravelerBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    God damn that's alot of cops. Kind of excessive

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If not for him, certainly for his family.

Lunatic leftists have been doxing his family members on social.media with many threatening violence.

The far left are animals.

FreshLemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreshLemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreshLemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreshLemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreshLemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreshLemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreshLemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreshLemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreshLemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreshLemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreshLemon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why does this piece of chit murderer deserve protection when there are over 15,000 people murdered every year in the USA alone? They should protect and serve the people, not corrupt cops.

latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, for one he was not a cop, he was not a policeman, he was not a Detective nor was he an agent of sny kind

He was a pos who socially engineered himself into the insitution. Having no love ,care,appreciation or understsnding for what that badge and uniform represent and stand for.

Just because a person makes their way in and graduates and gets a badge ans uniform it does not automatically make them any. Of the above that i just mentioned .

I have always belived and supoirted the blue wall of silence and i always will. I have always believed there should never be such a thing as a civilian review board and. I always will. I wont take the time to explain and type out why i support and believe in those things but this pos right here is why first loyalties must always go to the institution first. And not just blindly given to any man or woman. That makes it there cause too many times a man or woman does not sign up cause they love the institution and because they love and respect what the badge and uniform stand for or because it makes them feel grest peotecting and defending good decent people from the bad evil people in this world but instesd they sign up for selfish immoral reasons hopibg to take advantage of that badge and uniform to fullfill thsir own selfish ends.

Nope. This man was not a law man. He was a criminal in uniform who deserves to have the book thrown at him because the reputation and honor and integirity of the institution must be defended above all else.it is people like this who coukd care less how much damage they bring to it.

Prayers go out to the victims family
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    Because he wasn’t convicted yet. I assume you mean remanded, was their an indictment?
    If anyone else did this they'd be in jail awaiting trial.

Just adds fuel to the mobs fire that think cops are above the law even when they're clearly wrong like this.

RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I mean, I think this man is the lowest scum of the universe, but I also don't want to see someone else go to prison for killing him. So.
    Currently: Marathon training (Run with Hal - Advanced 1); P90X

Next race: Cap City Half Marathon - 8/25/20

Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FreshLemon View Post
    Why does this piece of chit murderer deserve protection when there are over 15,000 people murdered every year in the USA alone? They should protect and serve the people, not corrupt cops.
    Another low iq phag

Here's why this piece of chit murderer deserves protection:

1. police don't protect him
    2. he and his entire (innocent) family are injured/murdered
    3. possibly the entire neighborhood is vandalized and looted
    4. mob justice (lynching) is now the norm in america
    5. some dumb kunt on twitter says FreshLemon is a kiddy diddler and posts your address
    6. you get lynched tomorrow

Makes sense phaggot?

Originally Posted by 401Delta View Post
    If not for him, certainly for his family.

Lunatic leftists have been doxing his family members on social.media with many threatening violence.

The far left are animals.
    How bout we put the murderer in jail first and see if anyone bothers showing up at his house then?