WiseOldApe is just really nice. (+1000) WiseOldApe is just really nice. (+1000) WiseOldApe is just really nice. (+1000) WiseOldApe is just really nice. (+1000) WiseOldApe is just really nice. (+1000) WiseOldApe is just really nice. (+1000) WiseOldApe is just really nice. (+1000) WiseOldApe is just really nice. (+1000) WiseOldApe is just really nice. (+1000) WiseOldApe is just really nice. (+1000) WiseOldApe is just really nice. (+1000)

Anybody use nootropics ?

If so - which one and how effective is it ?
    I believe in something greater, than my self - I believe in a better world: a world without sin.

Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chit I've tried:
    Alpha GPC
    Vinpocetine
    L-theanine
    ALCAR
    Nicotine

Chit I wanna try:
    Lions Mane
    Bacopa moneira (sp?)
    Huperzine

Nicotine works very well for memory/focus. From what I've read it's one of the most effective legal noots out there. Relatively cheap too.
    Virtue is its own reward.
    6' 1" and tons of fun
    Age is in dog years

Pqlamzn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pqlamzn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pqlamzn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pqlamzn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pqlamzn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pqlamzn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pqlamzn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pqlamzn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pqlamzn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pqlamzn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pqlamzn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I use Bacopa & Ginko everyday. L-theanine & Caffeine on slow days.

Bacopa specifically didn't do anything for a couple months, which is normal apparently but after a couple of months I noticed a pretty significant memory change. Before I always had to kind of "focus" hard on something to memorize it, things like what I ate the day before are things I would never ever be able to tell you. Since bacopa my recall impresses me at times, things like my brain just giving me long numbers that I had to use one time a week prior and somehow it was right. Being able to have the memory of what I ate just come to me, random memories from childhood that are loosely related to the context of what I am thinking about experiencing coming to mind.

That experience is what had me start believing in nootropics at all, added ginko with bacopa since it has similar action.

Other chit I've tried has been Nicotine & Phenibut, wouldn't recommend either. Addictive stuff, stops working unless religiously cycled. When it is working though, it's night and day.

Also Ashwagandha, didn't do anything for me really. Made stomach a bit upset.

ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    is phenibut a nootropic?
    I've tried that. Worked pretty well but I think I developed tolerance fast. If I didn't take it I would feel like chit

quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stacked a few adaptogenic mushrooms (marketed as cognitive enhancers) with turmeric for a few months. Didn’t really seem to do much. Wouldn’t touch chit like modafinil or phenibut

Heavy resistance training is probably more effective for promoting neurogenesis, seeing as working hard tends to expand your body’s capabilities on a holistic level just through increased oxygen intake and blood flow to the brain

Pqlamzn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pqlamzn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pqlamzn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pqlamzn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pqlamzn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pqlamzn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pqlamzn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pqlamzn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pqlamzn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pqlamzn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pqlamzn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ScottTil View Post
    is phenibut a nootropic?
    I've tried that. Worked pretty well but I think I developed tolerance fast. If I didn't take it I would feel like chit
    Yea, it's a pretty serious one though. Comparable to Benzos, affects related GABA receptors. Very harsh tolerance build up & extremely addictive. Dangerous chit.

Essentially anything that is classified as a "supplement" by the FDA rather than a drug, but has effects comparable to drugs for the aim of specifically neurological benefits can be classified as a "Nootropic".

Originally Posted by quadfecta View Post
    Stacked a few adaptogenic mushrooms (marketed as cognitive enhancers) with turmeric for a few months. Didn’t really seem to do much. Wouldn’t touch chit like modafinil or phenibut

Heavy resistance training is probably more effective for promoting neurogenesis, seeing as working hard tends to expand your body’s capabilities on a holistic level just through increased oxygen intake and blood flow to the brain
    Turmeric studies show u have to consume ****ing insane amounts of it for it to do anything purported. Mushrooms have loose evidence behind them, would only bother with Lionsmane as at least it has something. Not surprised didn't do chit. Mushrooms need a quality supplier too since apparently only part of the mushroom is beneficial and typical suppliers give u useless filler chit. Buy from nootropic depot.

Wouldn't recommend phenibut, Modafinil on the other hand from what I've read is not dangerously addictive tbh looks like a wonder drug. Would try if had a nice source.

quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Pqlamzn View Post
    Yea, it's a pretty serious one though. Comparable to Benzos, affects related GABA receptors. Very harsh tolerance build up & extremely addictive. Dangerous chit.

Essentially anything that is classified as a "supplement" by the FDA rather than a drug, but has effects comparable to drugs for the aim of specifically neurological benefits can be classified as a "Nootropic".

Turmeric studies show u have to consume ****ing insane amounts of it for it to do anything purported. Mushrooms have loose evidence behind them, would only bother with Lionsmane as at least it has something. Not surprised didn't do chit. Mushrooms need a quality supplier too since apparently only part of the mushroom is beneficial and typical suppliers give u useless filler chit. Buy from nootropic depot.

Wouldn't recommend phenibut, Modafinil on the other hand from what I've read is not dangerously addictive tbh looks like a wonder drug. Would try if had a nice source.
    Strong assumptions that Lions mane wasn’t my primary supplement and also bought from a reputable source.

And you realize there are turmeric supplements with absorption enhancers. But you sound like someone who has it all figured out so I won’t say more

AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look into the racetams (100 % legal and VERY effective nootropics), piracetam and aniracetam work well for most people.

I use modafinil personally, very effective is all I can say, it gets **** done.
    Splitting wigs and busting cheeks™

🇧 🇮 🇹 🇨 🇭 🇮 🇳꧁꧂ DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hamilton Morris says nicotine is the best nootropic and he's tried literally 100s. I agree so just chew some nicotine gum SRS
    ⓅⒸ ⓂⒶⓈⓉⒺⓇ ⓇⒶⒸⒺ
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ⁴⁷/¹⁹⁵
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑱 𝑨𝑳𝑷𝑯𝑨 𝑻𝑨𝑼𝑹𝑼𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹
    ₁ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₆ ₆ ₆ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₁
    "ꜱʜᴛ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴩɪꜱꜱ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴜᴋɪɴ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ ᴩᴜꜱꜱy ᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ" ~ʟ.ᴍ.

Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tried all the acetlycholine aid help
    and noticed that they may play on your night sleep

tried cdp choline/alpha gpc/choline
    good and bad effects,,, but to each his own

my only 2 cents concentrate
    on vit d, b12,b6 with god fishoil
    das it
    I lost My old Signature, please help me finding the rest of the Verses.
    I used to postpone fisting session, now fisting is part of my daily routine.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The active ingredient in tumeric is curcumin. You need either a very large amount like 2g along with upwards to 10-20mg of bioperine or a phospholipid form like BCM-95, Meriva or Theracurmin.

Except for racetams, I have tried every nootropic out OP. What specifically are you looking for?

Phenibut has tolerance issue FYI for the poster who mentioned it. It’s builds very quickly. Start with a low dose and use sparingly.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

Strong assumptions that Lions mane wasn’t my primary supplement and also bought from a reputable source.

And you realize there are turmeric supplements with absorption enhancers. But you sound like someone who has it all figured out so I won’t say more

My intention was actually to confirm what you said with what I know, and agree with you. I wasn't saying you did anything wrong at all in my head. In my head I was thinking in the mindset of explaining to any reader what they would need to know if they were to experiment with them. Not trying to correct you, and I apologize if you felt insulted brah. I am somewhat well informed on the matter so I figured my input would be useful to those interested.

In general the pertinent things that I was addressing you with was mainly me saying, I'm not surprised it didn't do anything since in general mushrooms are shoddy. I don't have experience with them, and I don't plan on bothering since I am a jew with money and only wanna try stuff that seems to have a lot of evidence behind it.

And yea, I am aware that there are turmeric supplements that are high content. I was saying that so people that would consider them would know they would need to probably take more than they say on the bottle. I don't know exactly but I would assume 2-3x the amount depending on the brand. Having to take 6 pills of some high quality brand is pretty expensive so wouldn't recommend either way.

puzzycrookz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puzzycrookz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puzzycrookz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puzzycrookz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puzzycrookz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puzzycrookz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puzzycrookz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puzzycrookz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puzzycrookz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puzzycrookz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puzzycrookz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dimethyltryptamine is pretty awakening

My intention was actually to confirm what you said with what I know, and agree with you. I wasn't saying you did anything wrong at all in my head. In my head I was thinking in the mindset of explaining to any reader what they would need to know if they were to experiment with them. Not trying to correct you, and I apologize if you felt insulted brah. I am somewhat well informed on the matter so I figured my input would be useful to those interested.

In general the pertinent things that I was addressing you with was mainly me saying, I'm not surprised it didn't do anything since in general mushrooms are shoddy. I don't have experience with them, and I don't plan on bothering since I am a jew with money and only wanna try stuff that seems to have a lot of evidence behind it.

And yea, I am aware that there are turmeric supplements that are high content. I was saying that so people that would consider them would know they would need to probably take more than they say on the bottle. I don't know exactly but I would assume 2-3x the amount depending on the brand. Having to take 6 pills of some high quality brand is pretty expensive so wouldn't recommend either way.
    Again I have no clue why you keep going on about something you say you have no experience with and clearly haven’t done extended research into while making an informed purchase. At the end of the day it doesn’t really matter because even with me making sure I bought mushrooms backed by science and free of starch fillers, while taking turmeric (with curcumin) that accounted for the poor bioabsorption rate, it wasn’t worth the money paid for what’s a gimmick marketing technique in a time where people are willing to take anything to give them an edge psychologically

Just my .02

Again I have no clue why you keep going on about something you say you have no experience with and clearly haven’t done extended research into while making an informed purchase. At the end of the day it doesn’t really matter because even with me making sure I bought mushrooms backed by science and free of starch fillers, while taking turmeric (with curcumin) that accounted for the poor bioabsorption rate, it wasn’t worth the money paid for what’s a gimmick marketing technique in a time where people are willing to take anything to give them an edge psychologically

Just my .02
    Lmao

I have experience using nootropics, and researched them heavily. I have considered turmeric, and mushroom supplements. I have researched next to all of the popular nootropics that I came across anecdotes about. Because of that I have read the literature on them and have an informed opinion due to this. Just because I haven't read the studies in years and can't tell you the exact amount one should take doesn't mean I'm not informed fking lol. Why are you so asspained that I'm helping giving genuine helpful information? I went ahead and found the study I was thinking of, and it used the equivalent of 9g of turmeric to show cognitive benefits. I checked amazon, highest content supp is 1.5kmg. You would need to take 6x that for 9g. Their 1.5k is already in 3 pills, so that's 18 pills lol.

I will repeat, my post was not assuming anything about you and was giving my take on the specific nootropics you mentioned. I don't care if you got them from a reputable source because if you didn't read; I said I don't think they do anything valuable. Me mentioning a good source was for anyone interested in trying them. I agree with you that they aren't worth it.

Lmao

I have experience using nootropics, and researched them heavily. I have considered turmeric, and mushroom supplements. I have researched next to all of the popular nootropics that I came across anecdotes about. Because of that I have read the literature on them and have an informed opinion due to this. Just because I haven't read the studies in years and can't tell you the exact amount one should take doesn't mean I'm not informed fking lol. Why are you so asspained that I'm helping giving genuine helpful information? I went ahead and found the study I was thinking of, and it used the equivalent of 9g of turmeric to show cognitive benefits. I checked amazon, highest content supp is 1.5kmg. You would need to take 6x that for 9g. Their 1.5k is already in 3 pills, so that's 18 pills lol.

I will repeat, my post was not assuming anything about you and was giving my take on the specific nootropics you mentioned. I don't care if you got them from a reputable source because if you didn't read; I said I don't think they do anything valuable. Me mentioning a good source was for anyone interested in trying them. I agree with you that they aren't worth it.
    Of course I read. Your opinion on reliable source was made clear several posts above, so not sure why you’re backtracking here

“Mushrooms need a quality supplier too since apparently only part of the mushroom is beneficial and typical suppliers give u useless filler chit.”

This reads as “would try lions mane as long as the source is backed by science and filler free”

Lmao at your backpedaling

Of course I read. Your opinion on reliable source was made clear several posts above, so not sure why you’re backtracking here

“Mushrooms need a quality supplier too since apparently only part of the mushroom is beneficial and typical suppliers give u useless filler chit.”
    Yes, mushrooms need a quality supplier in particular. That is important information for someone wanting to try them.
    Also of the literature I've read they don't seem worth it, so I wouldn't use them either way and I haven't. Also important information for someone wanting to try them, but that information is my anecdotal opinion which is why it's important to mention suppliers as it's very possible a smart person reading my post would ignore my opinion. You see, that's two different points that don't conflate. There is no backtracking. You're crazy bro lol

This reads as “would try lions mane as long as the source is backed by science and filler free”

Lmao at your backpedaling
    If lions mane was sourced properly, and backed by science then I would take them yes you're right that is what I intended to say.
    They aren't heavily backed by science so I don't, but they do need to be properly sourced if your opinion differs on their scientific validity.
    Last edited by Pqlamzn; 05-28-2020 at 06:55 AM.

BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Modafinil, coffee, l-theanine, fish oil combo works like a mother****er

Yes, mushrooms need a quality supplier in particular. That is important information for someone wanting to try them.
    Also of the literature I've read they don't seem worth it, so I wouldn't use them either way and I haven't. Also important information for someone wanting to try them, but that information is my anecdotal opinion which is why it's important to mention suppliers as it's very possible a smart person reading my post would ignore my opinion. You see, that's two different points that don't conflate. There is no backtracking. You're crazy bro lol

If lions mane was sourced properly, and backed by science then I would take them yes you're right that is what I intended to say.
    They aren't heavily backed by science so I don't, but they do need to be properly sourced if your opinion differs on their scientific validity.
    Ok well your post #6 seemed incredibly uninformed by someone who doesn’t know half of what to look for before purchasing those two supplements.

And on an unrelated note, if you want to keep basing your opinions on various nootropics off the “research” rather than the actual ingredients and varying effects on different people then by all means keep acting like this is a reliable source for your purchases. These aren’t FDA approved drugs that had to go through years of human studies to prove the research FWIW

Ok well your post #6 seemed incredibly uninformed by someone who doesn’t know half of what to look for before purchasing those two supplements.

And on an unrelated note, if you want to keep basing your opinions on various nootropics off the “research” rather than the actual ingredients and varying effects on different people then by all means keep acting like this is a reliable source for your purchases
    I chose to write it in a way that sounded or could be read in a "bro" way, like my chill opinion that isn't going to overwhelm you with excess chit. Just ancedotal opinion and minimum info. I am fine with that because it's my intention to not be taken super seriously, since I don't take anyone elses opinion seriously either. It's useful info for what it is.

The research is the actual ingredient? That's kinda the point? It's also showing you the affect it has on lots of people... just in a controlled environment.

Are what you trying to suggest is that I must not take anecdotal information seriously? I am also interested in anecdotal information; as all science actually is, is anecdote on a large scale. It's the scale and controlled environment that makes it reliable. I take both anecdote and science into account, that's the whole idea behind nootropics. Take interesting compounds that have low levels of data but seem intriguing and should be further studied, and have the internet test them out and compile their anecdotes for other interested parties.

If you wish to hamfist some sort of "I'm right" in then go for it though, more power to you buddy lol

gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nothing works srs unless you have some condition or psycho like Isochroma(was legend in nootropic community). Do brain training, exercise and eat healthy. For focus caffeine/l-theanine, Modafinil for achieving fixed goals.
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.

LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I've used that L-theanine & coffeine mix, but haven't noticed that much difference tbh.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Acetyl-L-Carnitine + R-ALA Crew
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

#GetThatBag2020