Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post
    Lmao- I don’t like trump so I must want this pandemic to continue, what a mentality. I wish this pandemic never happened, it’s disheartening to know some people that I went to high school with and family friends that have died as a result. I still went out jet skiing over the holiday but I maintained caution. Stop being a sheep and believing half the country is enjoying this pandemic. I don’t know a single person that enjoys this $hit show trump supporters or not. That just that hyper partisan bias and deplorables trying to create an enemy to hate as always. I’m glad Twitter is not complacent with spreading CT’s and false propaganda to continue dividing us like your Daddy emperor loves too.
    Did you wear your mask?

Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    * No wall. Mexico isn't paying.
    * Clinton not arrested. He investigated himself instead.
    * China isn't behaving differently.
    * Obamacare isn't repealed and replaced.
    * Coal industry isn't saved.
    * Drug cartels aren't gone on day one...or at all.
    * Made in America didn't happen.
    * Economy did not grow by 4 percent.
    * No commission on radical Islam.
    * Syrian refugees not removed.
    * Iran deal not renegotiated.
    * Federal debt skyrocketed.
    * Budget isn't balanced.
    * Did not end the sequester.
    * Promised no cuts to Social Security. Nope. He did.
    * China still in WTO
    * Could go on indefinitely

He did drastically reduce education as promised.

Edit: he did get that estate tax repealed. Which is great for his kids by millions if not billions on savings for them...while he literally funnels millions of taxpayer dollars into his businesses traveling and golfing.
    * No wall. Mexico isn't paying. No but he did improve illegal immigration.
    * Clinton not arrested. He investigated himself instead. If you're a rich powerful libtard, you're untouchable.
    * China isn't behaving differently. Damn near impossible task, thanks to the Clinton's
    * Obamacare isn't repealed and replaced. He came up with a good plan, but of course the Liberal senators f*cked that up.
    * Coal industry isn't saved. Do you even live in a coal area? Coal industry definitely got better thanks to Trump.
    * Drug cartels aren't gone on day one...or at all. Impossible task. Drugs will always be prevelant.
    * Made in America didn't happen. Impossible thanks to the Bill Clinton.
    * Economy did not grow by 4 percent. Thanks to Obama, it did not.
    * Federal debt skyrocketed. No it didn't. Look at it in comparison to Obama
    * Budget isn't balanced.
    * China still in WTO Thanks to Clinton, they always will be.

Edit: he did get that estate tax repealed. Which is great for his kids by millions if not billions on savings for them...while he literally funnels millions of taxpayer dollars into his businesses traveling and golfing.

If Republicans controlled the Senate, and the House under Trump, promises would be fulfilled to the max. Will edit the ones I left blank when I have time. I, like many other conservatives, am of the working class.

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    This is so fuking stupid.
    NO, it's actually very important.

⅟⅓⅔⅕⅖⅗⅘⅙⅚⅛⅜⅝⅞ ➊➋➌➍➎➏➐➑➒ BadMonkeyFunker's Avatar
    BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dustinh6719 View Post

If Republicans controlled the Senate, and the House under Trump, promises would be fulfilled to the max.
    They did for 2 full years. They passed a tax cut for the rich.

LMFAO!

and rest of your stupid answers :

------->TRUMP LOST BY LANDSLIDE and BIDEN IS YOUR PRESIDENT<--------

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4
    Originally Posted by BadMonkeyFunker View Post
    you dont need to act like a cuck just so you can make a retarded point. 100K people died under 3 months. More than Vietnam, Korea, Iraq/Afghanistan conflicts COMBINED! Time to STFU!
    Average of deaths: 75.
    Republicans are weak men who pretend to be strong

Democrats are strong men who pretend to be weak

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Noliberals4 View Post
    People get long term damage from car accidents. Time to ban cars.
    Your right again, in just the last 2 months we have lost 100K Americans in car accidents as well! Man it really makes sense now when you do the MAGA math!
    Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ (Melvin Glover, better known by his stage name Melle Mel and Grandmaster Melle Mel, is an American hip hop recording artist who was the lead vocalist and songwriter of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.)

Early AM workout crew.

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    I can't imagine he can really do anything. My guess is that he will reveal another 'announcement' (he does this sht all the time).
    Trump on Tweeter 5 minutes ago:

Big Tech is doing everything in their very considerable power to CENSOR in advance of the 2020 Election. If that happens, we no longer have our freedom. I will never let it happen! They tried hard in 2016, and lost. Now they are going absolutely CRAZY. Stay Tuned!!!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Did I call it or what?

EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tng83 View Post
    I think Trump should just say fuk it and switch to FB.
    he has ******** already lol. he had that long ago.

BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Obama was a lying ****head with a straight face on but lets stop for a minute and just imagine what the misc would have said if Obama threatened to "monitor" social media and actually turned towards idiotic executive action pertaining to it? I dunno exactly what would be said on here but I am pretty sure the word "communist" and "dictator" would be plenty. Yet here we are, some find this idiotic waste of time as acceptable? LMFAO. We China now? Communist policies are cool when it applies to him? Something something freedom?

Some of his followers here lost all legitimacy. Respect to those who call it out for what it is: retarded.

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BalkanPrince View Post
    Obama was a lying ****head with a straight face on but lets stop for a minute and just imagine what the misc would have said if Obama threatened to "monitor" social media and actually turned towards idiotic executive action pertaining to it? I dunno exactly what would be said on here but I am pretty sure the word "communist" and "dictator" would be plenty. Yet here we are, some find this idiotic waste of time as acceptable? LMFAO. We China now? Communist policies are cool when it applies to him? Something something freedom?

Some of his followers here lost all legitimacy. Respect to those who call it out for what it is: retarded.
    It's not about "monitoring," it's about censorship. Goddamn, low iq night on Misc. Go find a Target.

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

At this point we have a "president" who is throwing a fukcing tantrum because his mom has taken his phone away. And trump fan boys are tripping over themselves to defend him..
    How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.
    Doodle-it, doodle-it, doodle-it-doo!

dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bezarker View Post
    [img]fat[/img]

At this point we have a "president" who is throwing a fukcing tantrum because his mom has taken his phone away. And trump fan boys are tripping over themselves to defend him..
    probably should investigate him again for russiagate and probably another peachmint.

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dj006xx View Post
    probably should investigate him again for russiagate and probably another peachmint.

and like clock work, I'm surprised it took you this long...

How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Mark Zuckerberg said in an interview that he does not agree with Twitter and that social media should not be arbiters of truth. Given that, I think social media should be able to watch over themselves.

IMO, Twitter is adding fact checker according to them.
    Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    Trump on Tweeter 5 minutes ago:

Big Tech is doing everything in their very considerable power to CENSOR in advance of the 2020 Election. If that happens, we no longer have our freedom. I will never let it happen! They tried hard in 2016, and lost. Now they are going absolutely CRAZY. Stay Tuned!!!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Did I call it or what?
    Can't say if anything will come of this, but it is an interesting kind of gray area.

Should social media companies censor the content posted by users?

Are they obligated to remove content that is false, abusive, slanderous? Do they face any legal liability if their platform is used by various propaganda groups? What if their platform is used to organize violence?

Or are they instead obligated to refrain from any censorship, much like something like the phone company, if they are acting as a means of communication between individuals who have a protected right to free speech?

Do they have the right to enforce community standards imposed on the voluntary users of their platform? Or is that still an infringement of free speech despite the voluntary nature of the relationship due to the nature of the service?

I think you could make arguments for both sides of this argument.

Either way transparency seems like a fair expectation; meaning that whatever standards may be in place should be very transparent and easy to find vs. hidden manipulation of content. If you will delete, block, remove, demonetize, etc. then there should be a list of reasons and anyone who has their content tampered with should get notification of why along with some type of appeal process.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why is the right incapable of creating their own platforms to compete with all the leftist ones that censor them?

For years they’ve been crying about how social media infringes on their free speech because it’s ran by people who want them silenced, but none have gotten together to form an alternative?

Now would be the perfect time for a right friendly platform to get out there if they can get Trump on board to ditch Twitter for them.

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Finally? Trump has followed through on stuff more than any President since I've been alive.
    You must be 12.
    Deepfat: "I guarantee I beat you by at least 6 strokes. Afterwards, I'll slide my thick conservative cawk in your old lady just to finish the job."

z4: "So when are you available in September to play?"

Deep: "On second thought, I don't play golf with broads. You're such a scumbag that I'd be much more inclined to just slap the chit out of you."

z4: "MMA match works, too. So when are you available this month?

Deep: "I won't subject myself to being in the presence of a scumbag."

Originally Posted by 128 View Post
    Why is the right incapable of creating their own platforms to compete with all the leftist ones that censor them?

For years they’ve been crying about how social media infringes on their free speech because it’s ran by people who want them silenced, but none have gotten together to form an alternative?

Now would be the perfect time for a right friendly platform to get out there if they can get Trump on board to ditch Twitter for them.
    Ah yes, muh "create your own" argument. Nevermind that they have a virtual monopoly in media and all poltiical space. It's far too late. Tech explosion and social media is unprecedented in this country.

EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BalkanPrince View Post

its the opposite of china, china is all for censoring and lying.

while trump is fighting for true free speech meaning, no censorship and no twisting facts into lies.

Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    You must be 12.
    and you are one step closer to the mental hospital with an actual thinking capabilities of a 12 year old

"son"

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Did you wear your mask?

* No wall. Mexico isn't paying. No but he did improve illegal immigration.
    * Clinton not arrested. He investigated himself instead. If you're a rich powerful libtard, you're untouchable.
    * China isn't behaving differently. Damn near impossible task, thanks to the Clinton's
    * Obamacare isn't repealed and replaced. He came up with a good plan, but of course the Liberal senators f*cked that up.
    * Coal industry isn't saved. Do you even live in a coal area? Coal industry definitely got better thanks to Trump.
    * Drug cartels aren't gone on day one...or at all. Impossible task. Drugs will always be prevelant.
    * Made in America didn't happen. Impossible thanks to the Bill Clinton.
    * Economy did not grow by 4 percent. Thanks to Obama, it did not.
    * Federal debt skyrocketed. No it didn't. Look at it in comparison to Obama
    * Budget isn't balanced.
    * China still in WTO Thanks to Clinton, they always will be.

If Republicans controlled the Senate, and the House under Trump, promises would be fulfilled to the max. Will edit the ones I left blank when I have time. I, like many other conservatives, am of the working class.
    Lol, literally everything in bold can be answered with, "So you say."
    Deepfat: "I guarantee I beat you by at least 6 strokes. Afterwards, I'll slide my thick conservative cawk in your old lady just to finish the job."

Deep: "On second thought, I don't play golf with broads. You're such a scumbag that I'd be much more inclined to just slap the chit out of you."

Originally Posted by EternaLovE View Post
    and you are one step closer to the mental hospital with an actual thinking capabilities of a 12 year old

"son"
    Sure, son. Stay triggered, son.

Son.
    Last edited by z4v4; 05-27-2020 at 08:10 PM. Reason: son

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So what is he planning to do? I don't support censorship in any shape or form. From either side of the political spectrum.
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.

Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 128 View Post

Cause nobody would be using their platform, including themselves.

Social Media having a monopoly over the internet might be one of the most retarded arguments in recent years.
    Kindness is all that matters in life

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post
    Ah yes, muh "create your own" argument. Nevermind that they have a virtual monopoly in media and all poltiical space. It's far too late. Tech explosion and social media is unprecedented in this country.

Was it too late for Snapchat, Twitch, Instagram, TikTok etc. to come into the social media space after Twitter/********?

Everything Trump Tweets gets a headline, imagine if he went to new platform friendly to his views and gave it that kind of attention/free advertising? It will only be too late once he's out of office.

I mean it doesn't have to cater to the right or be political, just allow free speech and less censorship, something a lot of social media users/creators are begging for these days.

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    Can't say if anything will come of this, but it is an interesting kind of gray area.

Should social media companies censor the content posted by users?

Are they obligated to remove content that is false, abusive, slanderous? Do they face any legal liability if their platform is used by various propaganda groups? What if their platform is used to organize violence?

Or are they instead obligated to refrain from any censorship, much like something like the phone company, if they are acting as a means of communication between individuals who have a protected right to free speech?

Do they have the right to enforce community standards imposed on the voluntary users of their platform? Or is that still an infringement of free speech despite the voluntary nature of the relationship due to the nature of the service?

I think you could make arguments for both sides of this argument.

Either way transparency seems like a fair expectation; meaning that whatever standards may be in place should be very transparent and easy to find vs. hidden manipulation of content. If you will delete, block, remove, demonetize, etc. then there should be a list of reasons and anyone who has their content tampered with should get notification of why along with some type of appeal process.
    They're not censoring anything. They are not deleting the tweets, they are merely pointing out where they are blatantly false.

The first amendment starts with "Congress shall make no law". Twitter isn't Congress. They aren't infringing on anyone's right to free speech.

Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    They're not censoring anything. They are not deleting the tweets, they are merely pointing out where they are blatantly false.

The first amendment starts with "Congress shall make no law". Twitter isn't Congress. They aren't infringing on anyone's right to free speech.
    Twitter doesn't delete tweets or legit accounts? News to me.

Hey, Trump wants to force a private company to relinquish its 14th Amendment rights so he can propagate conspiracy theories. No, not a fascist at all.

Originally Posted by Skezo View Post
    Uh, clearly he's talking about Trump's Twitter account.

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Skezo View Post
    Of course Twitter deletes Tweets, and accounts.
    He's talking about Trump's Tweets, though.
    They're not censoring his Tweets.
    TBH, they'd be doing him a favor if they did, now and then.
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 delivered (ladies only) ***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    Sure, son. Stay triggered, son.

Son.
    i know that you have no common sense at all and you continue to be delusional as usual. but ill tell you what i felt when you said that. im laughing at your own stupidity. not even remotely close being triggered.

now that is cleared up for you.

chit for brains.

OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post

Precise control in a 98 square inch head and a tight 18x20 string pattern is what Prince has to offer in the Tour Pro 98. Boasting a flexible feel, this racquet still had enough stability for our playtesters to feel confident while taking big swings from the baseline. This quick, maneuverable racquet held up strong when volleying against big hitters, and we found that there was enough directional control to pinpoint serves. There was ample access to spin despite the tighter string pattern, and our playtesters were getting balls to bite and jump off the court. If we were to ask for anything more from the Tour Pro 98, it would be a bit more mass to improve the plow through when hitting big. Overall, this racquet delivers a classic feel while adding great access to all the spin and control a player could ask for.