eliduty is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cardio for recovery?

I just started stronglifts 5x5 and have a question about recovery. Could a small run, like 1-2 miles help my recovery from squats? My legs are super sore today so I thought maybe that could get the blood flowing some. I just want to make sure that it won't jeopardize the lifting mainly. It would feel better to have something to do on rest days too since the program is only 3 days a week. Any advice on this would help. Thanks.

BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    General rule of thumb is light, low impact cardio on rest days for around 20 mins