Thread: Beta Ecdysteron

thero221 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Beta Ecdysteron

I wasnt able to fine any post about this so i wanted to ask..

Have anyone tried it, if yes does it work and for how long should we take it?
    I have seen many studies done on humans showing effects for strenght and muscule growts without any side effects on the kidneys and liver.

If anyone whos tried can hook me up with a link or something where he got it, thanks.

P.S for those who dont know what BetaEcdysteron is, its steroid like hormon found in some plants and insects, with the highest content in Spinach and Quinoa(not enough high for to get enought if u eat them daily even in big portions, its estimated that you need around 16kg spinach daily to get 500mg which is told that is needed daily for it benefits to be shown in the body)

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thero221 View Post
    I wasnt able to fine any post about this so i wanted to ask..

Have anyone tried it, if yes does it work and for how long should we take it?
    Yes, and never take it.

I have seen many studies done on humans showing effects for strenght and muscule growts without any side effects on the kidneys and liver.
    Lol.

If anyone whos tried can hook me up with a link or something where he got it, thanks.
    Yeah, you don't want that.

P.S for those who dont know what BetaEcdysteron is, its steroid like hormon found in some plants and insects, with the highest content in Spinach and Quinoa(not enough high for to get enought if u eat them daily even in big portions, its estimated that you need around 16kg spinach daily to get 500mg which is told that is needed daily for it benefits to be shown in the body)
    We know what it is and it isn't 1998. Save your money it's a waste of cash. Every couple of years, someone asks about it. Things haven't changed.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most of the research appears to come from Russia. Everything else is just rate, or modeling.

http://www.strengthandfitnessuk.com/beta-ecdysterone

I'm kind of curious though, would love to see more research into this stuff.
    Virtue is its own reward.
    6' 1" and tons of fun
    Age is in dog years

rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100)
    It seems that beta ecdysterone, as with many supplements, has its detractors and benefactors, i.e. responders and non-responders. For myself, it is by far the best supplement I have tried in my roughly 20 years in taking supplements, so you can add my voice as a benefactor. Yes, standard products such as creatine, citrulline malate, beta alanine, betaine, and others have some effect. However, for myself, nothing else comes close in terms of muscle size, strength gains, and pumps like the ecdysterones like beta ecdysterone (20-hydroxyedysone) and especially turkesterone (11,20 dihydroxyecdysone). I guess it is unfortunate that for others this product is not viable, or perhaps they have never really tried it. Just do an internet search for trusted sources.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rlawry View Post
    It seems that beta ecdysterone, as with many supplements, has its detractors and benefactors, i.e. responders and non-responders. For myself, it is by far the best supplement I have tried in my roughly 20 years in taking supplements, so you can add my voice as a benefactor. Yes, standard products such as creatine, citrulline malate, beta alanine, betaine, and others have some effect. However, for myself, nothing else comes close in terms of muscle size, strength gains, and pumps like the ecdysterones like beta ecdysterone (20-hydroxyedysone) and especially turkesterone (11,20 dihydroxyecdysone). I guess it is unfortunate that for others this product is not viable, or perhaps they have never really tried it. Just do an internet search for trusted sources.
    Fortunately a random anecdotal forum post isn't a trusted source.
    Currently: traveling

Last country visited: Costa Rica - 2020
    Next country booked: Netherlands + Croatia - 2020

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    garbage supplement, don't bother
    App Nut Lead Forum Rep

Jeff@appnut.com

Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guys who are against it-any articles or studies? Everything I've come across seems to suggest potential.
    Virtue is its own reward.
    6' 1" and tons of fun
    Age is in dog years

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    Guys who are against it-any articles or studies? Everything I've come across seems to suggest potential.
    don't confuse marketing with actual studies, leave it on the shelf.
    App Nut Lead Forum Rep

Jeff@appnut.com

rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100)

If you will look at the original post, the poster said he had viewed studies, i.e. placebo-controlled double-blind studies that indicated good effects with beta ecdysterone. He was asking whether anyone had personal experience, in other words, anecdotal reports, with the supplement. I was trying to help him in that I had good experience with it. Since you have no experience nor qualifications with my own personal experience it is disingenuous to simply dismiss it. If the OP considers the number of posts on this forum as the only valued qualification he does so at his own peril.

OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Please show me the studies done on humans showing positive results. And not the ones in Russia.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rlawry View Post

If you will look at the original post, the poster said he had viewed studies, i.e. placebo-controlled double-blind studies that indicated good effects with beta ecdysterone. He was asking whether anyone had personal experience, in other words, anecdotal reports, with the supplement. I was trying to help him in that I had good experience with it. Since you have no experience nor qualifications with my own personal experience it is disingenuous to simply dismiss it. If the OP considers the number of posts on this forum as the only valued qualification he does so at his own peril.
    I feel like you tried to force some big words in here and it just didn't work out for you.
    Currently: traveling

Last country visited: Costa Rica - 2020
    Next country booked: Netherlands + Croatia - 2020

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    garbage supplement
    ⭐ MauiAthletics.com ⭐

Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.