Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Registered User OptimistPrime11's Avatar
    OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another example, much like the Arberry situation, where both parties are at fault.

The woman should have had dog on a leash.
    She should not have called police over it.
    Guy should have stopped recording when he was asked.
    Guy should not have tried to lure the dog over with treats (why does he have dog treats in his pocket if he is bird watching? makes you go hmmmmm).
    Guy should not have said "I'll do what I want and you won't like it." If someone said that to me and was trying to lure my dog over to him I would have flipped out.

I see zero racism here. So she called him "African American"? Who cares. Most 911 operators ask you to describe the person you are calling about. Would people claim racism if someone described a female as a white women? Of course not.

Looks to me the guy was out looking to find a 'racist incident' and film it. He was looking to get attention. And his comments after confirm that. Next step....GoFundMe.

Media, as usual, is making this into something it isn't. And the fact she lost her job over this is absolutely ridiculous. She didn't post anything. She got posted about...after she said she didn't want to be filmed. Terrible.

That being said, the way she was dragging the dog around I don't feel too badly for her.
    "Who do you think you are? I am!!"-Pete Weber

Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OptimistPrime11 View Post
    Another example, much like the Arberry situation, where both parties are at fault.

Guy should not have tried to lure the dog over with treats (why does he have dog treats in his pocket if he is bird watching? makes you go hmmmmm).
    Guy should not have said "I'll do what I want and you won't like it." If someone said that to me and was trying to lure my dog over to him I would have flipped out.

I see zero racism here. So she called him "African American"? Who cares. Most 911 operators ask you to describe the person you are calling about. Would people claim racism if someone described a female as a white women? Of course not.

Looks to me the guy was out looking to find a 'racist incident' and film it. He was looking to get attention. And his comments after confirm that. Next step....GoFundMe.

Media, as usual, is making this into something it isn't. And the fact she lost her job over this is absolutely ridiculous. She didn't post anything. She got posted about...after she said she didn't want to be filmed. Terrible.

That being said, the way she was dragging the dog around I don't feel too badly for her.
    Don't be naive. She was using it as a threat against him. "I'm going to tell the cops there's a BLACK MAN harassing me"

It's literally been used as a threat, going on for decades now.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DukeOfWoodBerry View Post
    "I'm going to do what I want [with your dog] and you're not going to like it." Proceeds to try to lure the dog over.

Lol at everyone ignoring what sounds like a threat.
    ok.
    So he threatened her dog.
    I get that.
    He was being a dick by crying about the leash law also.

but did she have to go full potato and bring race into it?
    Let's not pretend she didn't know what she was doing.

Had she just said a man was threatening her dog or just ignored him and walked away maybe things would of gone differently for her and I doubt anyone would care to watch the video.

but even without the racism she went turbo kent on that guy.
    so fuk her.
    I can't stand entitled bish's like this.

Registered User DukeOfWoodBerry's Avatar
    DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by azzspankr View Post
    I watched the video and never heard that part. Is there a longer version somewhere?
    From the guy's Twitter. He admitted to saying that.
    "Modern conservatism has become too focused on money, power, and the accumulation of stuff, and insufficiently concerned with the content of our individual and social character."

ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They're both kunts.

Not gonna lie - I love seeing these Karens get called out. Karens were getting uppity as fuk about muh male privilege - not realizing they are literally the most privileged humans on planet earth.

kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Pretty much, the guy sounds like an annoying prick but her choking the dog like that took away any sympathy I had for her.
    High energy poster

It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning's winning.

DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DukeOfWoodBerry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    ok.
    I get that.

Had she just said a man was threatening her dog or just ignored him and walked away maybe things would of gone differently for her and I doubt anyone would care to watch the video.

so fuk her.
    No I don't think either of them acted perfectly. But her getting fired and having her life ruined is too far.
    "Modern conservatism has become too focused on money, power, and the accumulation of stuff, and insufficiently concerned with the content of our individual and social character."

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That was an unfortunate situation and I don't know if that woman is actually a racist but I am not sure if she should have lost her job.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Registered Sex Defender SAD_COW_DISEASE's Avatar
    SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ChewYourFood View Post
    They're both kunts.

Not gonna lie - I love seeing these Karens get called out. Karens were getting uppity as fuk about muh male privilege - not realizing they are literally the most privileged humans on planet earth.
    True, but this might be one of the cases where 'male privilege' > women's privilege.

Imagine some phaggot Karen guy threatens to hurt your dog in the middle of a park. As dudes, we have physical retaliation at our disposal. But that small woman knows she has no way to stop the guy from 'doing what he wants' with/to her dog, other than to leverage her woman privilege (and white privilege in this case) by becoming the damsel in distress to the white knight police to come get the scary black man.

'Male privilege' is a real thing - we're bigger and stronger to an absurd degree. I can't imagine being in a position where some phaggot like this has power over you.
    Operation Swole.

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol doxxed and fired. So much white privilege in this country it blows me away. This Christian Cooper guy seems like a massive phaggot.
    Sucks she lost her job for something nonviolent that happened outside of work...

BUT - the backlash is justified IMO. Without any threat of violence or justification, she dials 911 - and doesn't simply report "I'm being harassed" or something of the like, but goes out of her way to say an "African American" is threatening me, knowing full well what she was doing and saying to the dispatcher. Very stupid of her once she saw the guy filming in this day and age to say that.

I'd have no problem with it if she were making a legitimate 911 call in distress, but she wasn't.

Just to recap:
    White woman breaks law by walking dog without leash;
    Black man asks her to put dog on leash;
    White woman get defensive and calls 911 to say "a black man is threatening me;"
    You think the white woman is the victim.

That's actually a pretty perfect example of modern "I'm not a racist BUT" racism, the fact that you and this woman think she was the victim. If that ain't white privilege, I don't know what is.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No I don't think either of them acted perfectly. But her getting fired and having her life ruined is too far.
    had she not played the white-girl card while trying to get a black man in trouble then i'd agree she shouldn't of been fired.
    but let's be real-tea here.
    What would of happened to the black guy if he didn't have a video of what happened and police showed up?

kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just saw that she posts a lot of SJW nonsense on social media so I do not feel sorry for her.
    Given enough time, libs will eat their own.
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Lives in Kansas City, Fort Worth, and Mt. Airy Crew

Originally Posted by sunsean View Post
    Sucks she lost her job for something nonviolent that happened outside of work...

BUT - the backlash is justified IMO. Without any threat of violence or justification, she dials 911 - and doesn't simply report "I'm being harassed" or something of the like, but goes out of her way to say an "African American" is threatening me, knowing full well what she was doing and saying to the dispatcher. Very stupid of her once she saw the guy filming in this day and age to say that.

I'd have no problem with it if she were making a legitimate 911 call in distress, but she wasn't.

Just to recap:
    White woman breaks law by walking dog without leash;
    Black man asks her to put dog on leash;
    White woman get defensive and calls 911 to say "a black man is threatening me;"
    You think the white woman is the victim.

That's actually a pretty perfect example of modern "I'm not a racist BUT" racism, the fact that you and this woman think she was the victim. If that ain't white privilege, I don't know what is.
    You forgot black man threatens dog.

had she not played the white-girl card while trying to get a black man in trouble then i'd agree she shouldn't of been fired.
    but let's be real-tea here.
    What would of happened to the black guy if he didn't have a video of what happened and police showed up?
    Probably nothing. The cops mistreat blacks narrative is pure fiction.

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You forgot black man threatens dog.
    Aw hell no - game over for whoever threatens a dog.

Did he really though? Srs

Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Said the white guy

Originally Posted by sunsean View Post
    Aw hell no - game over for whoever threatens a dog.

Did he really though? Srs
    "I'm going to do what I want [with your dog] and you're not going to like it." Then he tried to lure the dog over. Sounds like a threat to me.

Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No it's not always fiction. See newest example.of George Floyd in MN killed by an illegal police chokehold.
    Gritt Tuff
    I read more than I post

HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Both were idiots. Chick was obviously mental and doesn't handle confrontations well. Most of these uptown chicks have been downing antidepressants and seeing shrinks since they were toddlers. Guy prob knew that when he initiated the confrontation and whipped out the camera.
    Not worth ruining anyone's life over.

Mind your business and fuk off.
    *** Female Ass Worshiper ***
    *** Girls don't fart or poop crew ***
    *** Boston Sports Crew ***
    *** Always uses "effect" rather than "affect" crew ***
    *** 603 Live Free or Die crew ***

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMFAO

Karen gets KTFO by Timothy

The real winner is the dog
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

NO MASK CREW

ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER CREW

EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW

mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikebadg3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i think everyones on the same page she is out of line

Originally Posted by mikebadg3 View Post
    i think everyones on the same page she is out of line
    Yeah it's cool to threaten other people's dogs and play the victim. Black privilege.

OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post
    Don't be naive. She was using it as a threat against him. "I'm going to tell the cops there's a BLACK MAN harassing me"

It's literally been used as a threat, going on for decades now.
    1. She didn't say black. She said African American. But who cares if she did? I don't care if someone calls me white. In fact I am proud of it.

2. The 911 Operator will always ask you to describe the person you are calling about. What was she supposed to say? Man? Dark man?

3. If someone was trying to lure your dog over to him and saying "you won't like it". Is that something you would be ok with?

You're LOOKING for racism when it just doesn't exist here...as usual.
    Last edited by OptimistPrime11; 05-26-2020 at 02:30 PM.

x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah it's cool to threaten other people's dogs and play the victim. Black privilege.
    He had treats in his pocket because dogs were not supposed to be in that area, the bird section.
    That "i feel threatened by you" line is being weaponized in our society when one feels that they have an advantage over the other!
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

ok.
    I get that.

so fuk her.
    Where did she bring race into it? Exactly?

Oh...you mean when the 911 operator will ask her to describe the man she as calling about? And she described him in a better and more polite way than even your hero Biden did? African American as compared to Black?

You mean that racism?

We going to limit 911 operators now from asking who potential perpetrator is on the chance they may be black?
    Last edited by OptimistPrime11; 05-26-2020 at 02:32 PM.

Originally Posted by ChewYourFood View Post
    They're both kunts.

That is the most ironic thing. 99% chance this woman is as leftist and SJW as they come, and she just got her SJW privilege shoved right in her face. Karma.

Where did she bring race into it? Exactly?

Oh...you mean when the 911 operator asked her to describe the man she as calling about? And she described him in a better and more polite way than even your hero Biden did? African American as compared to Black?

You mean that racism?

We going to limit 911 operators now from asking who potential perpetrator is on the chance they may be black?
    I will say this... you are consistent with your trash opinions I'll give you that

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    He had treats in his pocket because dogs were not supposed to be in that area, the bird section.
    That "i feel threatened by you" line is being weaponized in our society when one feels that they have an advantage over the other!
    "I'm going to do what I want and you're not going to like it." Spin it however you want, that sounds like a threat. What wasn't she going to like? Feeding it treats or luring it over and hurting it?

You really have to ask yourself why it is this guy that is out 'bird watching' is walking around with dog treats in his pocket.

To me? That screams someone looking to film someone in a situation....in exactly the manner that he did. He wanted to do this. To have this happen.

And his reaction right after...bringing up Arberry? Confirms that to me.

Where was the racism here? I want one person to show me where this lady was racist.

Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So she breaks the law and jerks the dog around yet is also the victim? Not talking about the annoying bird watcher either.
    Gritt Tuff
    I read more than I post