Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Message Board King OptimistPrime11's Avatar
    OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    any time the zionist media reports anti-white stories, you can safely assume they have intentionally altered key facts. they are intentionally riling up poc to increase violent attacks on white people. and as for poc-on-white crime, well *crickets*

***needs a fukking trillion crickets to cover up that noise***

I don't even know what actually happened in the op's story. frankly, I don't care even a little bit. a black dude raping and murdering an old woman doesn't get past the local news if it even gets that far, while a white woman bothering a black man is national news. this truly is clown world.
    Nailed it. Best post in the entire thread.

Yes the lady was a beootchh. Yes the dog should have been leashed. And also yes the guy made an implied threat to her and her dog and was generally being a condescending a hole.

But as I said earlier, they are both clowns doing clownish things and neither deserve any publicity from it. But because it is a white women being 'racist' against a black guy? It is national news when it never ever ever should be. And THAT is the problem.

Because if also as I said before, if it was the exact same scenario except it was a white guy asking a black lady with her dog to get the dog on a leash and he told her "I will do what I want, you won't like it, come here puppy"? And she told the white guy "I am going to call the police and tell them a WHITE guy is harassing me? No one would have called her racist and the MSM narrative would have been completely switched to 'racist white guy makes threats to lady in park' and the SJWs and some of you ITT, who currently are defending the man, would be defending the black lady.

That is the utter hypocrisy of this all....and the stupidity that certain factions of society want to see.
    "Who do you think you are? I am!!"-Pete Weber

AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    You mean covered like this?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-10433094.html

Meanwhile the people protesting last night because a black man was murdered got hosed and sprayed. I can only imagine what would have happened if they showed up armed..
    Yikes.

Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Meanwhile the people protesting last night because a black man was murdered got hosed and sprayed. I can only imagine what would have happened if they showed up armed..
    A protest does not involve blocking traffic, throwing objects at police, blocking the entrance of a police precinct, and spray painting cop cars. That has moved on to civil unrest.
    tecom rated 100% patriot

[]---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

�You want science and studies? **** you. I�ve got scars and blood and vomit.�
    -Wendler

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OptimistPrime11 View Post

Yes the lady was a beootchh. Yes the dog should have been leashed. And also yes the guy made an implied threat to her and her dog and was generally being a condescending a hole.

But as I said earlier, they are both clowns doing clownish things and neither deserve any publicity from it. But because it is a white women being 'racist' against a black guy? It is national news when it never ever ever should be. And THAT is the problem.

Because if also as I said before, if it was the exact same scenario except it was a white guy asking a black lady with her dog to get the dog on a leash and he told her "I will do what I want, you won't like it, come here puppy"? And she told the white guy "I am going to call the police and tell them a WHITE guy is harassing me? No one would have called her racist and he MSM narrative would have been completely switched to 'racist white guy makes threats to lady in park' and the SJWs and some of you ITT, who currently are defending the man, would be defending the black lady.

That is the utter hypocrisy of this all....and the stupidity that certain factions of society want to see.
    Serious question. Do you think black people run around calling the cops when they see a white person bird-watching? Or barbequing? Or any other routine, mundane activity?

OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    She said her life has been ruined, I bet she wished that she had used the leash now.
    And she deserved that why? Because she was alone in a park (known for attacks on women) and called a guy African American after he made a veiled threat to her and her dog? Her entire life, career, everything ruined because of that? And people are sitting back dancing with glee because of it?

Is that what our society has become and people like you endorse that?

That is a pretty sad state of affairs.

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Because if also as I said before, if it was the exact same scenario except it was a white guy asking a black lady with her dog to get the dog on a leash and he told her "I will do what I want, you won't like it, come here puppy"? And she told the white guy "I am going to call the police and tell them a WHITE guy is harassing me? No one would have called her racist and the MSM narrative would have been completely switched to 'racist white guy makes threats to lady in park' and the SJWs and some of you ITT, who currently are defending the man, would be defending the black lady.

Nailed it 100%
    ▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

Serious question. Do you think black people run around calling the cops when they see a white person bird-watching? Or barbequing? Or any other routine, mundane activity?
    You forgot to mention that while the white person was bird watching or bbcue ing or doing any other mundane activity in your example, that they also told a black person that he/she can do what they want, the black person won't like it, etc etc.

And if the black person felt threatened as a result? Then absolutely I would give the black person every right to call the police on the white person.

Just as if the situation was reversed in this case and it was a white man telling a black lady with a dog (alone in Central Park) that he can do what he wants and she won't like it. I would have zero issues if she did exactly what this white lady did in the same situation if she felt threatened.

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes

Idiot white people call the cops for stupid $hit and so does every other race.

How do I know? My wife is in property management. Commerical and residential. You would not believe the calls she receives on the emergency call number. It's insane. All races are included.
    ▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

You mean covered like this?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-10433094.html

I'm not seeing the correlation between this "event" with two people and a dog, and the 5 year old UK article you posted.

x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    And she deserved that why? Because she was alone in a park (known for attacks on women) and called a guy African American after he made a veiled threat to her and her dog? Her entire life, career, everything ruined because of that? And people are sitting back dancing with glee because of it?

Is that what our society has become and people like you endorse that?

That is a pretty sad state of affairs.
    No to all of that^^^, because she would have gone for a simple dog walk and would be at work now.

"Endorse", you read that into this discussion, i never sad that, you assumed it.
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DukeOfWoodBerry View Post

If you support diversity in America, you should support opening up mass immigration from people all over for Israel too instead of insisting Israel be a homeland for Jews. Because if diversity is a strength in America then diversity is a strength in Israel too.
    OK I get your point. I guess my first response would be the stark logistical differences between the US and Israel - Israel is about 473x smaller than the US, and can obviously only hold so many people within its limited square mileage. So open borders is an obvious no because the geography couldn't handle it.

Beyond that - Israel may be predominantly Jewish, about 75%, but not exclusively. And the US is predominantly Christian/Catholic (65%) but not 100%. Seems like there are more similarities in their diversity than you let on.

Again - the Arab representation in Israel is 20% while the black representation in the US is 14%.

So I really don't know what you're on about.

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jeffl1980 View Post
    You're a f*cking idiot. There is no indication that this was race related.

News flash........giving a description isn't racist. You have no idea if she would have called the cops if the guy was white, yellow or brown. She's a idiot, like you.
    So if it was merely a response to the dispatcher asking for a description - why does she bring it up before she even makes the call? Why go out of her way to say "I'm going to call 911 and tell them an African American man is threatening me" instead of just saying "I'm going to call 911?"

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    No to all of that^^^, because she would have gone for a simple dog walk and would be at work now.

"Endorse", you read that into this discussion, i never sad that, you assumed it.
    Again, a women ( I cannot believe I am defending this SJW idiot btw) alone in a park, Central Park, with a man saying he can do what he wants, she won't like it, come here puppy.

If you were a small petite woman of any color, or any size woman for that matter, you wouldn't be at least somewhat threatened by that?

I think you are being very disingenuous if you say no.

Originally Posted by sunsean View Post
    So if it was merely a response to the dispatcher asking for a description - why does she bring it up before she even makes the call? Why go out of her way to say "I'm going to call 911 and tell them an African American man is threatening me" instead of just saying "I'm going to call 911?"
    I can only assume because she was scared and felt threatened so she said what she felt she had to to get out of the situation.

Everything we know about this lady from friends and her social media says she is not the least bit racist. In fact quite the opposite.

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some white lady with a dog is more of a threat to a black man than a black man that grabs a scoped rifle and murders an old white couple in the cemetery. Or a a black man that assaults old white people in nursing homes.

Damn I love diversity. Damn I love the media.
    no

Originally Posted by QuickNutkus View Post
    Some white lady with a dog is more of a threat to a black man than a black man that grabs a scoped rifle and murders an old white couple in the cemetery. Or a a black man that assaults old white people in nursing homes.

Damn I love diversity. Damn I love the media.
    Yup.

And the outrage is 1000000000x that of what we saw with the murdered couple and the senior citizen.

Sickening.

I have already answered this above in another post.

You can only speculate what her thought process was. Did she say it so that he would feel threatened and leave? Did she feel threatened because she was alone in the park? Nobody knows........

Love it how white anglo saxon people accuse other groups of people of being overly sensitive and pc - but see no hypocrisy or irony in getting just as worked up when called out on their chit.

Blacks and Jews can dish it but they can't take it!

Oh really - and you just roll with the punches?

To even make a comparison between the plight of whites and blacks is laughable. Black people have had to overcome slavery, segregation, and continuing legit racism - white people just have to not be racist. And even that is pushing them to the brink.

To even make a comparison between the plight of whites and blacks is laughable. Black people have had to overcome slavery, segregation, and continuing legit racism - white people just have to not be racist. And even that is pushing them to the brink.
    Oh boy here we go.

Black people have more opportunities and chances to succeed in the USA than any country in the world. And by far more than any country in Africa except Wakanda-the GOAT OF ALL AFRICAN COUNTRIES. Black people have had thousands of years to make Africa, a continent with more natural resources than anywhere in the world, a success...and have failed. Instead it is the most violent and third world continent in existence.

Meanwhile here in the USA? Black people are succeeding everywhere. We just had a black POTUS for crying out loud. But yes......the USA is hugely racist lol.

So I don't want to hear a thing from you about how hard blacks have it here. They can do whatever the hell they want to do.

Answer me this. Would the black people living in the US, who are descendant from slaves, rather be here in the USA? Or Africa.

I think we know the answer.

Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    https://globalnews.ca/news/4117745/i...ican-migrants/

Why is Israel sending these hard working family men to Canada instead of letting them stay and boost it's own GDP? Do Israelis have something against doctors, engineers and delicious food?

We all know the UN is an amazing agency, especially the WHO, so why is Israel refusing to honor the requests of the UN to take in more refugees? Are you some kind of xenophobe?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/can...tees-1.4602236

Why does Israel not give it's wonderful diverse new residents legal status? They greatly enriched Minnesota so what possible objection could there be for not making them citizens and paying for their rent, food and education?

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/edit...gees-1.8283494
    Well most Arabs in the area have an outspoken desire to kill Jews and wipe Israel off the map so it's understandable they'd control their borders. As far as refugees and settlers, many were offered citizenship at one point but refused. By refusing they can remain settlers and push the propaganda machine that you buy into, just like the 'martyrs' who gladly let themselves be blown up to advance the cause.

As far as diversity in the populations, Israel isn't far from the US in that regard.

And finally regarding transporting refugees to other countries:

size of Israel: 8,550 sq miles
    size of US: 3.79 million sq miles
    size of Canada: 3.85 million sq miles

It's just physics and logistics - these MUCH larger countries have the means to absorb large groups of refugees.

Oh boy here we go.

Black people have more opportunities and chances to succeed in the USA than any country in the world. And by far more than any country in Africa except Wakanda-the GOAT OF ALL AFRICAN COUNTRIES. Black people have had thousands of years to make Africa, a continent with more natural resources than anywhere in the world, a success...and have failed. Instead it is the most violent and third world continent in existence.

Meanwhile here in the USA? Black people are succeeding everywhere. We just had a black POTUS for crying out loud. But yes......the USA is hugely racist lol.

So I don't want to hear a thing from you about how hard blacks have it here. They can do whatever the hell they want to do.

Answer me this. Would the black people living in the US, who are descendant from slaves, rather be here in the USA? Or Africa.

See, you equate the abolition of slavery and segregation as the removal of racism. You figure "well we don't have slaves anymore so racism is dead" or something to that effect. Yes Obama was POTUS - but was he accepted? Or did the current president run a years-long FAKE NEWS campaign about birtherism? Would Trump have done that to a white president? Or how about the rabid GOP extremists who called him a monkey and an Iraqi because of his middle name?

Racism isn't just about what the laws say - it's about how minority races are treated by society. And it's still very much alive.

It's not surprising really - you can't recover from almost 200 years of state-sponsored racism and just expect it to disappear without any residual effects.
    Last edited by sunsean; 05-27-2020 at 09:19 AM.

Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    See, you equate the abolition of slavery and segregation as the removal of racism. You figure "well we don't have slaves anymore so racism is dead" or something to that effect. Yes Obama was POTUS - but was he accepted? Or did the current president run a years-long FAKE NEWS campaign about birtherism? Would Trump have done that to a white president? Or how about the rabid GOP extremists who called him a monkey and an Iraqi because of his middle name?

Racism isn't just about what the laws say - it's about how minority races are treated by society. And it's still very much alive.

It's not surprising really - you can't recover from almost 200 years of state-sponsored racism and just expect it to disappear without any residual effects.
    Didn't Trump try to call out Ted Cruz over where he was born early on in the primaries?
    tecom rated 100% patriot

-Wendler

See, you equate the abolition of slavery and segregation as the removal of racism.

No I don't.

And yes Obama was accepted. He was elected to 2 terms for crying out loud. Are you kidding me? The media still treats him like a Saint. Nothing bad is said about him by the media. If you want a POTUS that EVERYONE will like? That will never happen. Doesn't matter if he/she is white, black, blue or purple.

There is a some racism in the USA. There are Asian people racist against whites, blacks, and even other Asians. There are blacks racist against whites and hispanics. There are whites racist against blacks, Asians, hispanics, etc.

In a country of 300 M people of all different nationalities, of course that will happen. The USA is not Japan with mainly a homogeneous society. (Btw Japanese people are very racist)

But overall? Considering all of the different cultures and nationalities in the US? The USA is the least racist country in the world. Black people as I said can do whatever they want to. No one is holding them back.

People for the most part want to earn a good living, support their family, have fun on the weekends. They could care less if you are black, white, green, blue or yellow.

If you don't like it or don't feel that is the case? You are free to move to a country that you feel is more open and less racist.

My guess is you won't.

BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jeffl1980 View Post
    You have no idea if she would have called the cops if the guy was white, yellow or brown.

only a white person thinks this is some mystery.

No she wouldnt have called the cops screaming "white man threatening me". She's racist. She understands cops shoot black guys for no reason all the time particularly to defend white women.

Its racist. You dont know shi*it about race.

Honestly white people need to stop trying to be the authrority on racism that they dont deal with.

BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh boy here we go.

Another classic white talking point. You're literally trying to say blacks should just shut up and ignore the biases and injustice we face.

Two things are true at once. Society is the best it has ever been for black people. Also true, is there's still too much bias and discrimination and racist s*it that we deal with. And we arent going to shut up about it just cause white people dont like hearing about it. you dont own this country

See, you equate the abolition of slavery and segregation as the removal of racism.

No I don't.

And yes Obama was accepted. He was elected to 2 terms for crying out loud. Are you kidding me? The media still treats him like a Saint. Nothing bad is said about him by the media. If you want a POTUS that EVERYONE will like? That will never happen. Doesn't matter if he/she is white, black, blue or purple.

There is a some racism in the USA. There are Asian people racist against whites, blacks, and even other Asians. There are blacks racist against whites and hispanics. There are whites racist against blacks, Asians, hispanics, etc.

In a country of 300 M people of all different nationalities, of course that will happen. The USA is not Japan with mainly a homogeneous society. (Btw Japanese people are very racist)

But overall? Considering all of the different cultures and nationalities in the US? The USA is the least racist country in the world. Black people as I said can do whatever they want to. No one is holding them back.

People for the most part want to earn a good living, support their family, have fun on the weekends. They could care less if you are black, white, green, blue or yellow.

If you don't like it or don't feel that is the case? You are free to move to a country that you feel is more open and less racist.

My guess is you won't.
    Resorting to the old "if you don't like it move to Africa" trope, nice. Hmm, if everyone in America's history had heeded that advice there'd be nobody left.

You'd rather get rid of the people calling out racism, than the racism itself. That's the residual effect I was talking about.

And fair - no POTUS is loved by all, but Obama is the only one where I heard mention of his race in some of the criticism. Not the whole GOP or anything, but there were many voices commenting on it in some way or the other. Not as a description either, like "the first black president" but doing it derogatorily. So yes, our first black POTUS did face racial hurdles that other white presidents didn't have to deal with.

The fact that he won 2 elections doesn't erase the millions of voters who don't want a black man as POTUS. A CNN poll (liberal leaning) from when he was running found that 76% of respondents said they were ready for a black president. That's a big majority for sure, but that means that 24% (millions of people) weren't ready for a black president. That alone should tell you that racism still exists.

Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    Another classic white talking point. You're literally trying to say blacks should just shut up and ignore the biases and injustice we face.

Two things are true at once. Society is the best it has ever been for black people. Also true, is there's still too much bias and discrimination and racist s*it that we deal with. And we arent going to shut up about it just cause white people dont like hearing about it. you dont own this country
    When black people, who make up 15% of the US population, stop committing over half of the violent crimes in the US? And they are still not being allowed to succeed? ( I feel they can succeed but you obviously don't) Then we can talk.

But as long as they as a race in general (not specifically there are many who rise above) continue to commit crimes and violence at such a rate and that worships and praises and condones a thug like culture, and as long as they continue to rely on Democrats for free handouts that encourages the highest single mother rate in the world?

Then you have no room to talk about how much racism they face. Fix your issues. Be better. THOSE things I mentioned above are the real issues holding black people back. And if there is still a problem in your eyes after fixing those things? Then we can talk about racism in the USA.

Resorting to the old "if you don't like it move to Africa" trope, nice. Hmm, if everyone in America's history had heeded that advice there'd be nobody left.

You'd rather get rid of the people calling out racism, than the racism itself. That's the residual effect I was talking about.

And fair - no POTUS is loved by all, but Obama is the only one where I heard mention of his race in some of the criticism. Not the whole GOP or anything, but there were many voices commenting on it in some way or the other. Not as a description either, like "the first black president" but doing it derogatorily. So yes, our first black POTUS did face racial hurdles that other white presidents didn't have to deal with.

The fact that he won 2 elections doesn't erase the millions of voters who don't want a black man as POTUS. A CNN poll (liberal leaning) from when he was running found that 76% of respondents said they were ready for a black president. That's a big majority for sure, but that means that 24% (millions of people) weren't ready for a black president. That alone should tell you that racism still exists.
    I didn't say move to Africa. I said move to a country (if you are unhappy here) that you feel is less racist and allows for more progress than the US.

And just lol at a CNN poll. Cmon...those are the most biased polls in existence.

Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    hard to argue with that.
    tecom rated 100% patriot

-Wendler

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

How many people do you think voted for Obama because he was black?
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>