Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OptimistPrime11 View Post
    You really have to ask yourself why it is this guy that is out 'bird watching' is walking around with dog treats in his pocket.

To me? That screams someone looking to film someone in a situation....in exactly the manner that he did. He wanted to do this. To have this happen.

And his reaction right after...bringing up Arberry? Confirms that to me.

Where was the racism here? I want one person to show me where this lady was racist.
    She brought the dudes race into it when she threatened to call the cops. Is she racist, who knows. I honestly don't care. Her bringing up race in her threat brought it into the equation for some and maybe not you. Neither side is 100% sure nor will we ever know. But she was out busy bodied by the annoying bird watcher amd paid for it.
    Gritt Tuff
    I read more than I post

OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    He had treats in his pocket because dogs were not supposed to be in that area, the bird section.
    That "i feel threatened by you" line is being weaponized in our society when one feels that they have an advantage over the other!
    He had dog treats in a bird section? And he doesn't own a dog?

Huh?

rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wait the guy threatened her dog? What else was left out of the OP?

OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Garnett View Post
    She brought the dudes race into it when she threatened to call the cops. Is she racist, who knows. I honestly don't care. Her bringing up race in her threat brought it into the equation for some and maybe not you. Neither side is 100% sure nor will we ever know. But she was out busy bodied by the annoying bird watcher amd paid for it.
    Yes I understand that. She said it before. But 911 operators do ask you to describe the person you are calling about.

She didn't say black man.

She didn't say the N word.

She didn't say anything derogatory.

She said African American, which is what I thought all the SJWs said we should call black people?

How is that racist?

Registered Sex Defender SAD_COW_DISEASE's Avatar
    SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    More context:

The only way they can keep the dog from eating the treat is to put it on a leash," he said, referring to the moment he offered Amy's dog a treat.

Christian said he keeps dog treats with him to get dog owners to put the pups on leashes. He said dog owners, in his experience, hate when strangers give their dogs treats and restrain or leash them immediately.
    I don't see anything about "do what I want to your dog and you won't like it." for some reasons miscers like to bring things up without any quotes or a source? Maybe he did say it, but is everyone just repeating this because one person in the thread said it? (myself included)
    Operation Swole.

DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SAD_COW_DISEASE View Post
    More context:

I don't see anything about "do what I want to your dog and you won't like it." for some reasons miscers like to bring things up without any quotes or a source? Maybe he did say it, but is everyone just repeating this because one person in the thread said it? (myself included)
    https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...995328/photo/1

Originally Posted by rise21 View Post
    Wait the guy threatened her dog? What else was left out of the OP?
    Hard to say. He tried to lure the dog over to him with dog treats and said "I'm going to do what I want and you're not going to like it".

What does that mean? Hard to say. But it sounds like a threat.

It does go to show you how stupid our society is when someone can say that to another person and gets away being called a hero while a person who called the same guy making the threat "African American" is fired from her job.

I mean, that is just some sick stuff right there. And let me say, I hold no sympathy for the women, I am talking about our society in general.

Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Another example, much like the Arberry situation, where both parties are at fault.

The woman should have had dog on a leash.
    She should not have called police over it.
    Guy should have stopped recording when he was asked.
    Guy should not have tried to lure the dog over with treats (why does he have dog treats in his pocket if he is bird watching? makes you go hmmmmm).
    Guy should not have said "I'll do what I want and you won't like it." If someone said that to me and was trying to lure my dog over to him I would have flipped out.

I see zero racism here. So she called him "African American"? Who cares. Most 911 operators ask you to describe the person you are calling about. Would people claim racism if someone described a female as a white women? Of course not.

Looks to me the guy was out looking to find a 'racist incident' and film it. He was looking to get attention. And his comments after confirm that. Next step....GoFundMe.

Media, as usual, is making this into something it isn't. And the fact she lost her job over this is absolutely ridiculous. She didn't post anything. She got posted about...after she said she didn't want to be filmed. Terrible.

That being said, the way she was dragging the dog around I don't feel too badly for her.
    I can picture what he said as a threat but if she seriously felt threaten by the guy she would've called the cops immediately. What did she do? She walked up to the guy point blank and demanded that he stop filming her otherwise she's going to call 911 to tell them that she's been threaten. Those aren't actions of a scared person.

The guy was free to film regardless of how she felt.

Yes he's a weirdo. A bird watching weirdo. But then and again the guy is 57(?) years old and a former comic book writer. It isn't out of the ordinary for someone nearing 60 to have hobbies like this.
    Kindness is all that matters in life

Originally Posted by SAD_COW_DISEASE View Post
    More context:

It is right on the guys twitter account. He described what happened and what he said. At least according to him.

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/statu...904256/photo/1

He says he will do what he wants, but she won't like it.

She asks "what's that".

He says, "come here puppy".

Now......you tell me what your reaction would be if someone said that to you and your dog? Because that to me is a threat. Period. Most people would take that as he is going to try and hurt the dog.

I know what my reaction would be.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DukeOfWoodBerry View Post
    "I'm going to do what I want and you're not going to like it." Spin it however you want, that sounds like a threat. What wasn't she going to like? Feeding it treats or luring it over and hurting it?
    here is the exchange:

Christian, a Harvard graduate who served as the president of the school's Ornithological Club, claimed in a ******** post that he alerted her to signs that states dogs cannot be walked in The Ramble without a leash as it's an area that protects wildlife.

Christian claimed she replied that the dog runs are closed and her pet 'needs his exercise'.

Christian explained in a ******** post that he replied: 'All you have to do is take him to the other side of the drive, outside The Ramble, and you can let him run off leash all you want.'

She replied: 'It's too dangerous.'

'Look, if you're going to do what you want, I'm going to do what I want, but you're not going to like it,' Christian responded.

Cooper later told CNN that she 'didn't know' what Christian meant by that, adding 'when you're alone in a wooded area, that's absolutely terrifying, right?'

Christian then beckoned the pooch toward him and pulled out 'dog treats I carry for such intransigence'.

But he stated he didn't get a chance to toss any treats 'before Karen scrambled to grab the dog' and yelled: 'DON'T YOU TOUCH MY DOG!'

'That's when I started video recording with my iPhone, and when her inner Karen fully emerged and took a dark turn...' he wrote on ******** Monday.

In the clip he responds: 'Please don't come close to me' several times as the woman asks him to stop filming then tells him she's calling the cops.

When Christian invites her to 'please call the cops', she responds, 'I'm going to tell them there's an African-American man threatening my life.'

Christian responds to the dog owner: 'Please tell them whatever you like.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-watcher.html

A Scary, Harvard grad, bird watcher, with dog treats.

Translation.... if you ignore the rules then*i will ignore the rules and pull out a treat*

A "gangster"bird watcher from Harvard, ROTFLMAO!
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by Burgerbuger View Post
    I can picture what he said as a threat but ff she seriously felt threaten by the guy she would've called the cops immediately. What did she do? She walked up to the guy point blank and demanded that he stop filming her otherwise she's going to call 911 to tell them that she's been threaten. Those aren't actions of a scared person.

The guy was free to film regardless of how she felt.

Yes he's a weirdo. A bird watching weirdo. But then and again the guy is 57(?) years old and a former comic book writer. It isn't out of the ordinary for someone nearing 60 to have hobbies like this.
    All good points, but we should also be aware that Central Park has seen its fair share of men on women attacks the past few years. She may have felt threatened and was trying to scare him off.

Really hard to know.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    here is the exchange:

Christian, a Harvard graduate who served as the president of the school's Ornithological Club, claimed in a ******** post that he alerted her to signs that states dogs cannot be walked in The Ramble without a leash as it's an area that protects wildlife.

Christian claimed she replied that the dog runs are closed and her pet 'needs his exercise'.

Christian explained in a ******** post that he replied: 'All you have to do is take him to the other side of the drive, outside The Ramble, and you can let him run off leash all you want.'

She replied: 'It's too dangerous.'

'Look, if you're going to do what you want, I'm going to do what I want, but you're not going to like it,' Christian responded.

Cooper later told CNN that she 'didn't know' what Christian meant by that, adding 'when you're alone in a wooded area, that's absolutely terrifying, right?'

Christian then beckoned the pooch toward him and pulled out 'dog treats I carry for such intransigence'.

But he stated he didn't get a chance to toss any treats 'before Karen scrambled to grab the dog' and yelled: 'DON'T YOU TOUCH MY DOG!'

'That's when I started video recording with my iPhone, and when her inner Karen fully emerged and took a dark turn...' he wrote on ******** Monday.

In the clip he responds: 'Please don't come close to me' several times as the woman asks him to stop filming then tells him she's calling the cops.

When Christian invites her to 'please call the cops', she responds, 'I'm going to tell them there's an African-American man threatening my life.'

Christian responds to the dog owner: 'Please tell them whatever you like.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-watcher.html

Nice how they leave out the part where he literally says to the dog "come here puppy" right after he says she won't like what he is going to do.

How in the world would anyone take that but as a direct threat to the dog?

rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hard to say. He tried to lure the dog over to him with dog treats and said "I'm going to do what I want and you're not going to like it".

What does that mean? Hard to say. But it sounds like a threat.

It does go to show you how stupid our society is when someone can say that to another person and gets away being called a hero while a person who called the same guy making the threat "African American" is fired from her job.

I mean, that is just some sick stuff right there. And let me say, I hold no sympathy for the women, I am talking about our society in general.
    I would take it as a threat. Starting to understand the woman’s point of view. She didn’t know they were treats and a stranger told her she wouldn’t like what he was going to do to her dog. The lady is justified in her reaction and should sue her former employer.

Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes I understand that. She said it before. But 911 operators do ask you to describe the person you are calling about.

She didn't say black man.

She didn't say the N word.

She didn't say anything derogatory.

She said African American, which is what I thought all the SJWs said we should call black people?

How is that racist?
    As a black guy myself I see this thru a different lense. Not right or wrong same as you but there was zero reason before her call to bring it up but she chose to. From my view that's a threat of please help me officer against black guy.

Your lense is different but we've had different experiences so it's expected. There may not be a racial component but intentionally bringing up his race before ever being asked by police is literally bringing race into an equation.
    Gritt Tuff
    I read more than I post

I would take it as a threat. Starting to understand the woman’s point of view. She didn’t know they were treats and a stranger told her she wouldn’t like what he was going to do to her dog. The lady is justified in her reaction and should sue her former employer.
    If I was fired for this I would be looking to sue for a huge payday.

Not to mention she asked the guy to stop filming. She didn't post this on her own social media.

Fired for calling a guy African American. That simple statement implies SO MANY assumptions on her part that a person would have to make. That she is a racist and the only reason she is calling 911 is because of that. When in fact her Social media apparently shows her to be the complete opposite.

Hard to believe I am sticking up for a SJW Karen like this but I am really sick and tired of the MSM taking events like this and blowing them completely out of proportion. All it does is divide our country.
    Last edited by OptimistPrime11; 05-26-2020 at 03:04 PM.

Not to mention she asked the guy to stop filming. She didn't post this on her own social media.

Fired for calling a guy African American. That simple things implies SO MANY assumptions on her part. That she is a racist and the only reason she is calling 911 is because of that. When in fact her Social media apparently shows her to be the complete opposite.

Hard to believe I am sticking up for a SJW Karen like this but I am really sick and tired of the MSM taking events like this and blowing them completely out of proportion. All it does is divide our country.
    The guys in his fb post called her a super-Karen or something. He’s looking for a payday. Also I doubt he was carrying around dog “treats”, prob something to make the dog sick.

Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The guys in his fb post called her a super-Karen or something. He’s looking for a payday. Also I doubt he was carrying around dog “treats”, prob something to make the dog sick.
    What a wild accusation to just throw out there based on nothing

As a black guy myself I see this thru a different lense. Not right or wrong same as you but there was zero reason before her call to bring it up but she chose to. From my view that's a threat of please help me officer against black guy.

Your lense is different but we've had different experiences so it's expected. There may not be a racial component but intentionally bringing up his race before ever being asked by police is literally bringing race into an equation.
    So if she was asked for a description of the man what should she have said?

Also it sounds like you listened to the call transcript, do you have a link?

Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post
    What a wild accusation to just throw out there based on nothing

The fact that he had “treats” and said you’re not gonna like what I’m gonna do isn’t really nothing. Similar to how this lady is a racist for using “African American” to describe someone. What do you think she should have used?

I completely get that. But lets switch this around. What if it was a black women with her dog and it was running around lose, and a white guy who was bird watching said the exact same things that this black guy did. That she should get the dog on a leash. That he was going to do what he wanted to, she wouldn't like it, and then tried to call the dog over with 'treats'.

And then lets say the black women said she was going to call 911 and say that a white man was threatening her.

I will ask you this. Assuming all of that....

Do you think people, instead of vilifying the black women with a dog and calling her racist like they did this white women, would instead call the white man dangerous and racist for threatening her and the dog? Would they say he is racist because he is picking on this innocent black woman?

Would the black woman have lost her job for saying she is going to call 911 and say a white man is threatening her? Would people be calling her racist for saying "white man"?

I think it is safe to say that he MSM would be on the woman's side, the man would be in trouble for threats, and the black woman with the dog would be getting a promotion.

Can you deny that?

So if she was asked for a description of the man what should she have said?

Also it sounds like you listened to the call transcript, do you have a link?
    When asked for a description by the 911 operator say black or African American, she wasn't asked when she first brought it up before the call.
    Gritt Tuff
    I read more than I post

Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So would every other Karen type who feel like they shouldn't have to face any consequences for being a massive kunt.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You really have to ask yourself why it is this guy that is out 'bird watching' is walking around with dog treats in his pocket.

To me? That screams someone looking to film someone in a situation....in exactly the manner that he did. He wanted to do this. To have this happen.

And his reaction right after...bringing up Arberry? Confirms that to me.

Where was the racism here? I want one person to show me where this lady was racist.
    Same way Arberry's murderers went out with shotguns looking to shoot somebody. I'm only bringing that situation up because you're always choosing the same side even if it contradicts your previous arguments.

I'm far from "MSM" and think media race baits too much but did she not purposely bring up his race in an attempt to make the situation seem threatening? How can you not see that?
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Exactly. I don't believe for a second the guy was carrying around dog treats while in a bird watching area.

Makes zero sense.

What does make sense is he is a complete loon and looking to get into a confrontation like this and film it. And does he have 'treats' in his pocket that could harm a dog? Hmmmmm..

Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The fact that he had “treats” and said you’re not gonna like what I’m gonna do isn’t really nothing. Similar to how this lady is a racist for using “African American” to describe someone. What do you think she should have used?
    that's a GIGANTIC Titanic level leap to just assume that this random man is now going around willing to poison animals lmao.. Why am I not surprised at all that a miscer would jump to this conclusion

His logic on this is actually really sound (must be why he's a Harvard grad).. The dog will of course run over to a stranger once the dog sees something it likes, and there's nothing the owner can really do about it besides leash the dog..... that's the lesson

When asked for a description by the 911 operator say black or African American, she wasn't asked when she first brought it up before the call.
    Fair enough.

This is a threat though:
    “He says he will do what he wants, but she won't like it.

She asks "what's that".

Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post
    that's a GIGANTIC Titanic level leap to just assume that this random man is now going around willing to poison animals lmao.. Why am I not surprised at all that a miscer would jump to this conclusion

His logic on this is actually really sound (must be why he's a Harvard grad).. The dog will of course run over to a stranger once the dog sees something it likes, and there's nothing the owner can really do about it besides leash the dog..... that's the lesson
    “He says he will do what he wants, but she won't like it.

She asks "what's that".

Definitely just treats.

Originally Posted by Seatard View Post
    So would every other Karen type who feel like they shouldn't have to face any consequences for being a massive kunt.
    Tell me what this has to do with her job at an investment bank.

I will wait.........

And if you are going to have her fired for this incident....where mind you she called the guy "African American" (ohhhhhhhhhhhh the horror), then would you agree that she deserves promotions for all of her other social media posts in the pasts where apparently she was as SJW and pro minority as one can get?

I completely get that. But what if it was a black women with her dog and it was running around lose, and a white guy who was bird watching said the exact same things that this black guy did. That she should get the dog on a leash. That he was going to do what he wanted to, she wouldn't like it, and then tried to call the dog over with 'treats'.

And then lets say the black women said she was going to call 911 and say that a white man was threatening her.

I will ask you this. Assuming all of that....

Do you think people, instead of vilifying the black women with a dog and calling her racist like they did this white women, would instead call the white man dangerous and racist for threatening her and the dog? Would they say he is racist because he is picking on this innocent black woman?

Would the black woman have lost her job for saying she is going to call 911 and say a white man is threatening her? Would people be calling her racist for saying "white man"?

I think it is safe to say that he MSM would be on the woman's side, the man would be in trouble for threats, and the black woman with the dog would be getting a promotion.

Can you deny that?
    In this hypothetical, I have no idea what everyone would respond with but I think we'd see a split of people defending the woman for being a woman similar to what a couple white knights have done in this situation online. I think we'd also see some of outrage culture being fake outraged at the guy and we'd have even more defense of the guy on this forum mostly bc he's a guy.

I don't think she was fired for her being racist but bc of optics. The company didn't want the negative press this would bring. I have no clue what the hypothetical company would do.
    Gritt Tuff
    I read more than I post

BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A meeting of two Karens. She's a moron but the dude should have stfu and kept to himself. What he said can absolutely be taken as a threat.
    ULTRA MAGA
    LTC CREW