Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Best motor vehicle insurance companies (US) 34k reps

Title
    Will rep anybody who makes positive contributions to the thread.
    How much are you guys paying?
    "I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whatever you do stay far away from Progressive. I hear Geico is pretty good along with Metlife and Liberty Mutual is said to be the best of them all.

Paying $200 a month for premium auto insurance coverage.

SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Big believer in liability only insurance ($1M+ limits) with enough cash to cover the purchase of a vehicle in the event yours is totaled. Comprehensive/collision insurance is a waste of money if you have enough cash to insure your car, but liability will prevent you from going bankrupt if you hit a semi or some chit on the highway.

As somebody who has been in a very bad accident before, I went through a 2.5 year long lawsuit before I got my money from the insurance company. Fought tooth and nail for literally every single detail of that case. Your insurance company isn't your friend - they're going to fight you as much as possible to reduce the payout you deserve - this is how they make money. You're not winning by having a comprehensive policy.

Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DoragonKingu View Post
    Whatever you do stay far away from Progressive. I hear Geico is pretty good along with Metlife and Liberty Mutual is said to be the best of them all.

Paying $200 a month for premium auto insurance coverage.
    Every time I renew mine (6months) I always shop around. I've never found any cheaper than progressive.

As far as dealing with claims with them...no clue. Never had a wreck. Never step foot in their office either. It's convenient for me but yea it may not be the best service in the event of an accident.

DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Exiled93 View Post
    Every time I renew mine (6months) I always shop around. I've never found any cheaper than progressive.

As far as dealing with claims with them...no clue. Never had a wreck. Never step foot in their office either. It's convenient for me but yea it may not be the best service in the event of an accident.
    Progressive won't have your back if you get into accident even if it's not your fault.

blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DoragonKingu View Post
    Progressive won't have your back if you get into accident even if it's not your fault.
    Not even close, it’s your agent that’s bending you over. If you go directly through or use one of there agents, then yeah..of course they want to pay out the least. You need to find a good independent agent

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SouthDakotaBrah View Post
    Big believer in liability only insurance ($1M+ limits) with enough cash to cover the purchase of a vehicle in the event yours is totaled. Comprehensive/collision insurance is a waste of money if you have enough cash to insure your car, but liability will prevent you from going bankrupt if you hit a semi or some chit on the highway.

As somebody who has been in a very bad accident before, I went through a 2.5 year long lawsuit before I got my money from the insurance company. Fought tooth and nail for literally every single detail of that case. Your insurance company isn't your friend - they're going to fight you as much as possible to reduce the payout you deserve - this is how they make money. You're not winning by having a comprehensive policy.
    this is the best advice

don't count on your insurance for anything outside of the big catastrophic accident where the car is totaled. otherwise just get bare minimum coverage/high deductibles. god forbid you actually use your insurance for something it'll just go up.

i roped my 2 cars and house in under geico and it's pretty cheap. that's all there is to it. otherwise i don't plan on ever contacting them unless my place burns down.

blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
    this is the best advice

don't count on your insurance for anything outside of the big catastrophic accident where the car is totaled. otherwise just get bare minimum coverage/high deductibles. god forbid you actually use your insurance for something it'll just go up.
    That’s about the worst advice unless you drive a cheap pos