HarrisonB98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Stuck at 12.5% body fat, aiming for a six pack

I’ve found that over the last two months I have been stuck around the 12.5 percent body fat range. I would say I am pretty active; I am currently following the Athlean Xero program and also fit in extra ab workouts and cardio around this (I went to the gym 4/5 days a week up until lockdown). I have noticed some good improvements in my strength, stamina and general muscle mass but my abdominal area still has some stubborn fat that I am finding particularly difficult to get rid of. The abs do show a little bit in certain light but I am trying to get a visible six pack so I have a goal of around 10%. Any advice would be really appreciated - not sure if this is enough detail but I can elaborate if needed!

Current body stats:
    Height: about 5”9 (176cm)
    Weight: Around 69kg

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HarrisonB98 View Post
    I’ve found that over the last two months I have been stuck around the 12.5 percent body fat range. I would say I am pretty active; I am currently following the Athlean Xero program and also fit in extra ab workouts and cardio around this (I went to the gym 4/5 days a week up until lockdown). I have noticed some good improvements in my strength, stamina and general muscle mass but my abdominal area still has some stubborn fat that I am finding particularly difficult to get rid of. The abs do show a little bit in certain light but I am trying to get a visible six pack so I have a goal of around 10%. Any advice would be really appreciated - not sure if this is enough detail but I can elaborate if needed!

Current body stats:
    Height: about 5”9 (176cm)
    Weight: Around 69kg
    You need to lower your calories
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you are already following an Athlean-x program, then why don't you just watch the video that Jeff posted yesterday on "losing stubborn belly fat" and do what he says?
    ~ Like Tae-Kwon-Leap, my goals are not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

Originally Posted by Luclin999 View Post
    If you are already following an Athlean-x program, then why don't you just watch the video that Jeff posted yesterday on "losing stubborn belly fat" and do what he says?
    Hi, I wasn’t aware of that video even though I’m subscribed to AthleanX on YouTube! But thank you for pointing that out I will give that a watch

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    You need to lower your calories
    Thank you, this may well be where I’m going wrong given that I’ve been taking my exercise quite seriously lately

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HarrisonB98 View Post
    Thank you, this may well be where I’m going wrong
    It is
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB