Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VinnyPazRules View Post
    Because they don't have to spend their prime years cucked by a job.
    I don't think you recognize how asinine this statement was in the context of what is being said. "They're happy not having sex because they don't have to work!" While I might agree that not having financial obligations can be very helpful in reducing stress, I would be willing to say that it isn't the reason why these brahs are supremely happy to live a life where they are abstinent.

You can also learn self-love while working a job.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by LooksMaximus View Post
    You, a 6'2, well-built, handsome (not quite legit Chad status but almost there)
    So instead of a Chad I guess you could say he’s a

Brad

VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TinderGame2 View Post
    You’re assuming men and women are the same.

Guys are always willing to meet if they match a girl

Women play around and try to extort extra value out of you in means of compliments, entertaining her sht or free things without putting out

These same girls will fuk a Chad and ask for nothing of him.

It’s hypocrisy and wrong and if you can’t see this you’rea too far going western cuck
    Hate to break this to you since you seem to think you're the supreme gentlemen but no girl owes you a fuking thing *******.

Get that through your fuking head!

VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    I don't think you recognize how asinine this statement was in the context of what is being said. "They're happy not having sex because they don't have to work!" While I might agree that not having financial obligations can be very helpful in reducing stress, I would be willing to say that it isn't the reason why these brahs are supremely happy to live a life where they are abstinent.

You can also learn self-love while working a job.
    Working a job is the most life draining thing a person can do.

TinderGame2 is not very well liked. (-100) TinderGame2 is not very well liked. (-100) TinderGame2 is not very well liked. (-100) TinderGame2 is not very well liked. (-100) TinderGame2 is not very well liked. (-100) TinderGame2 is not very well liked. (-100) TinderGame2 is not very well liked. (-100) TinderGame2 is not very well liked. (-100) TinderGame2 is not very well liked. (-100) TinderGame2 is not very well liked. (-100) TinderGame2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    This is a great thread sandman

You fake self loving positivity guys are the biggest disingenuous insufferable pricks I’ve ever seen.

The truth and the ugly is right in front of you but you will deny it to your last breath to preserve your ideal just world where nothing bad exists and people aren’t having their way with you at every moment. Women are especially a good example but it happens everywhere.

When did being positive had to come with all these fake reality denying POVs?

Hats off to you all and you’re incredibly strong protective delusions

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Working a job is the most life draining thing a person can do.
    It can certainly be, if you allow it to be.

Especially if you can find no purpose in it.

You fake self loving positivity guys are the biggest disingenuous insufferable pricks I’ve ever seen.

The truth and the ugly is right in front of you but you will deny it to your last breath to preserve your ideal just world where nothing bad exists and people aren’t having their way with you at every moment. Women are especially a good example but it happens everywhere.

Self love is not about not acknowledging the bad. Your clear misunderstanding of it will be what prevents you from achieving it. It is about embracing the bad as well.

Humans are weak, fallible creatures that desperately want to be strong. You and I are no different. To believe that your life is over before it has begun is perhaps the weakest stance to take, however. It is a state of unlove. A state of clear inability to love oneself, and thereby an inability to extract real joy from the world.

You are the product of the good and the bad. You are both. To refuse to live because you can't have sex is simpleton logic.

It's supreme failure. Do not celebrate this failure as though you've won, because what you consider victory is supreme moral destruction of yourself.

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by patagucci View Post
    You just love to hear it

^^^ this guy defn Fuchs
    Lol i was scrolling through this thread, thinking your advice is pretty solid, and the entire thread is trying to push back on it and reject it

Misery loves company

These people's brains have been poisoned. If they want to wake up angry at the world, go ahead and do it.

Every video game has the setting "easy, intermediate, and hard". Some people have to accept in life that their job is to win playing on "hard" mode. Its not impossible though.
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

TinderGame2 is not very well liked. (-100) TinderGame2 is not very well liked. (-100) TinderGame2 is not very well liked. (-100) TinderGame2 is not very well liked. (-100) TinderGame2 is not very well liked. (-100) TinderGame2 is not very well liked. (-100) TinderGame2 is not very well liked. (-100) TinderGame2 is not very well liked. (-100) TinderGame2 is not very well liked. (-100) TinderGame2 is not very well liked. (-100) TinderGame2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hate to break this to you since you seem to think you're the supreme gentlemen but no girl owes you a fuking thing *******.

Get that through your fuking head!
    Just like a sellman doesn’t owe you honesty and transparency of the product he’s selling

Doesn’t it make it any less morally reprehensible and wrong if he uses false advertising. If you don’t think humans deserve to be honest and consistent to each other you’re apart of moral decline and have fun when your future daughter or wife is doing the same sht.

Go ahead and call me supreme gentleman when in all likelihood I’m better looking (def more jacked) and have fuked more chicks than you have on these apps. Keep coping

SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    oh look it's this thread again

bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so what can you do about it op? maximize your genetics, lift eat well

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by InForNegs View Post
    You just won't understand.Of course if you have too much of something it will get boring,but the thing is that you consistently throughout your life can get validation/sex easily.That is a huge difference to a guy who gets literally none.Imagine a rich,fat American telling a starving African child "Food is not everything brah,it gets boring after a while"
    Yeah I agree that sex is very basic to human happiness. People can be celibate for long periods but I think it does affect mental health negatively.

It can certainly be, if you allow it to be.

Especially if you can find no purpose in it.

Self love is not about not acknowledging the bad. Your clear misunderstanding of it will be what prevents you from achieving it. It is about embracing the bad as well.

Humans are weak, fallible creatures that desperately want to be strong. You and I are no different. To believe that your life is over before it has begun is perhaps the weakest stance to take, however. It is a state of unlove. A state of clear inability to love oneself, and thereby an inability to extract real joy from the world.

You are the product of the good and the bad. You are both. To refuse to live because you can't have sex is simpleton logic.

It's supreme failure. Do not celebrate this failure as though you've won, because what you consider victory is supreme moral destruction of yourself.
    But no one is saying that though

Strawmans. OP and the guys like me are just pointing out hypocrisy and wrong doing in hopes that shedding light and acknowledging it exists can spur change or at least acceptance. I’m not even a incel at all.

It would be like someone telling MLK jr that “racism and segregation is all in your head bro white people don’t you anything, you’re being a baby!”

It’s pretentious word salads disguised as virtue that anyone with iq exceeding 115 or can see exactly what it is. Things you learn nothing from and say about the nature of the world, objectively or subjectively, it just shows the back end brain management people use to keep their feeble mental stares afloat.

You guys are just attempting to convince us(and yourself first and foremost) that it’s in our heads and other BS

But no one is saying that though

Strawmans. OP and the guys like me are just pointing out hypocrisy and wrong doing in hopes that shedding light and acknowledging it exists can spur change or at least acceptance. I’m not even a incel at all.

It would be like someone telling MLK jr that “racism and segregation is all in your head bro white people don’t you anything, you’re being a baby!”

It’s pretentious word salads disguised as virtue that anyone with iq exceeding 115 or can see exactly what it is. Things you learn nothing from and say about the nature of the world, objectively or subjectively, it just shows the back end brain management people use to keep their feeble mental stares afloat.

You guys are just attempting to convince us(and yourself first and foremost) that it’s in our heads and other BS
    We are all quite aware that handsome men get laid very easily. It's not rocket science, and it's not revolutionary.

However there are not many men out there who are genuinely top 5-10% (I find it funny that I even have to explain this considering how exclusive a number like 5-10% should be). It's more likely that most men, and most women are average. It's also not rocket science that most men AND women will swipe/match with somebody way above their league. It's just the truth. And when the person above your league matches with you, you're going to shoot your shot, because that's what Tinder is. You lose nothing for swiping right on somebody, and if they're LEAGUES above you, you lose nothing by shooting your shot.

Again, this is not revolutionary. It's almost like you're trying to tell me that if some 9/10 model showed up in your Tinder and asked you to fuk, you wouldn't say yes. Also, ay lmao if you don't think that as a handsome and fit guy that I'd ever swipe on somebody I wasn't attracted to. For that reason alone, the model presented in the OP doesn't apply to real life as well as it might seem.

I like how you declare the strawman fallacy but then immediately assert a fallacy false equivalence. It's a very weird play to make, considering your invocation of logical fallacies as non-sequitur to the main discussion.

But again, you like your word salad tossed by the other team, I suppose
    Last edited by TypeNirvash; 05-25-2020 at 11:08 AM.

MadFury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadFury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadFury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadFury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadFury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadFury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadFury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadFury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadFury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadFury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadFury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go ahead and call me supreme gentleman when in all likelihood I’m better looking (def more jacked) and have fuked more chicks than you have on these apps. Keep coping
    Sure SandMan appreciates your attempt to return this conversation back to what the OP had in mind, but why don't you want to expand on this and actually contribute to this thread?

InForNegs is not very well liked. (-100) InForNegs is not very well liked. (-100) InForNegs is not very well liked. (-100) InForNegs is not very well liked. (-100) InForNegs is not very well liked. (-100) InForNegs is not very well liked. (-100) InForNegs is not very well liked. (-100) InForNegs is not very well liked. (-100) InForNegs is not very well liked. (-100) InForNegs is not very well liked. (-100) InForNegs is not very well liked. (-100)
    Absolutely.

Buddhist monks are often abstinent. Why then, are they considered some of the most enlightened individuals? Why do they seem supremely satisfied on a level that many incels do not seem to ever be able to achieve? How can they achieve happiness if sex is VITAL to happiness?
    1.Some people are born asexual
    2.There is no guarantee that monks aren't castrated/neutered in some way
    3.They don't have to live in a society where,as soon as you step outside,you see prime women walking around half naked,and sex is pushed to you through everywhere(media,movies etc..)

You are talking as if any person can just become a monk if they choose to.Why don't you shave your head and live as a celibate hermit?

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

i wanted to quote a few others. too much work though

you drop some truth and are right on some, but you're projecting pretty hard on others.

same with the whites treat black like crap thing

and that vinnypaz guy looks like he has 40 lbs (of muscle) on you

RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’d have no problem doing this with my own pics because I’m not a loser like op
    ***Canadian Crew***
    S 365 D 585 B 315
    misc resident sky tradie

jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are those the guys you fantasize about?
    No I just tell it how it is. It comes off like *******ry to some of you but I’m secure about my sexuality. You shouldn’t be afraid to be talking about guys that are more attractive than you. Doesn’t make you a ***got for saying how it is.

Originally Posted by InForNegs View Post
    1.Some people are born asexual
    2.There is no guarantee that monks aren't castrated/neutered in some way
    3.They don't have to live in a society where,as soon as you step outside,you see prime women walking around half naked,and sex is pushed to you through everywhere(media,movies etc..)

You are talking as if any person can just become a monk if they choose to.Why don't you shave your head and live as a celibate hermit?
    1. This is non-sequitur and irrelevant. You cannot affirm that all monks are asexual, and the amount of people born asexual is miniscule. You cannot correlate the two, even if it were a loose correlation.
    2. This is not a modern practice, and has not really been a practice in buddhism as far as I am aware.
    3. That's usually not the thought process that creates monks, srs. People who become monks tend to do so for significantly more spiritual reasons. Usually the desire for deep spiritual satisfaction and/or higher knowledge creates people who turn to the most extremes of society.

You certainly could walk in and become a monk. You will first have to endure the teachings in order to be ordained, and there is no limit to who can and cannot. There is no need for myself, or you to go to extremes in order to obtain satisfaction with our own life. But it is possible for all of us to become a monk if we so desired. I will admit, I have sat through meditations and I would certainly do it again.

Do we need to become an enlightened one in order to be happy? No. We can draw from some of their teachings, and be supremely satisfied in a way that we were not previously. That does not mean we need to shave our heads, and forsake our lives. We can all benefit from the teachings of the enlightened, but we do not all have to become enlightened to benefit from those teachings.

I'm merely stating that humanity has a remarkable propensity to adapt to all situations, and it is that propensity that has ensured our survival. To turn your back on it is a product of your own decadent life.

To claim your life is unenjoyable merely because you cannot get laid is the stance of the mentally weak. Do not be mad at the truth.
    Last edited by TypeNirvash; 05-25-2020 at 11:34 AM.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chicks on tinder are trying to get railed so it isnt surprising that they make it easy for chad

We are all quite aware that handsome men get laid very easily. It's not rocket science, and it's not revolutionary.

However there are not many men out there who are genuinely top 5-10% (I find it funny that I even have to explain this considering how exclusive a number like 5-10% should be). It's more likely that most men, and most women are average. It's also not rocket science that most men AND women will swipe/match with somebody way above their league. It's just the truth. And when the person above your league matches with you, you're going to shoot your shot, because that's what Tinder is. You lose nothing for swiping right on somebody, and if they're LEAGUES above you, you lose nothing by shooting your shot.

Again, this is not revolutionary. It's almost like you're trying to tell me that if some 9/10 model showed up in your Tinder and asked you to fuk, you wouldn't say yes. Also, ay lmao if you don't think that as a handsome and fit guy that I'd ever swipe on somebody I wasn't attracted to. For that reason alone, the model presented in the OP doesn't apply to real life as well as it might seem.

I like how you declare the strawman fallacy but then immediately assert a fallacy false equivalence. It's a very weird play to make, considering your invocation of logical fallacies as non-sequitur to the main discussion.

But again, you like your word salad tossed by the other team, I suppose
    A lot of text and a lot of dancing you do.

fyi;The longer the post and less dense it is = mental gymnastics

No one is complaining about handsome dudes getting laid. It's the absolute reprehensible behavior of how women treat guys they are attracted to vs not.

You're proving my point actually, you said you don't match with girls you aren't attracted to right? women you dont plan on meeting you dont match/message i assume?

The funny thing is that women actually do, match with guys they have no interest in at all, just use them for the things I listed and pretend they're chaste and need to be earned, but these same girls are getting railed in a bathroom at 3:00 am by guys they are actually attracted to that didn't work, while betas like sandman here has to work and gets cucked because he actually fell for his exes lies. This is the main reason lie about their slootiness, because they want to dangle a sex carrot above men's heads but that won't be convincing if everyone knows she fuks a new Tyrone a week.

This isn't exclusive to Tinder/apps either, it happens all the time IRL

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    i wanted to quote a few others. too much work though

you drop some truth and are right on some, but you're projecting pretty hard on others.

same with the whites treat black like crap thing

and that vinnypaz guy looks like he has 40 lbs (of muscle) on you
    Lol if you think that matters. It's face, hair, low BF and height, not some bloatlord, statistically I'd wager I'd mog him, irl in a club or on tinder

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MadFury View Post
    I am not surprised that women are willing to look past your messages if you are very attractive.

Also pretty sure that if someone with proper game used your photos they would be able to get the same thing done.

Remember that every time you point your finger at something there are 3 fingers pointing in your own direction
    lol no, it doesn't work that way. If you're ugly, no amount of game will make you attractive to girls. I went on Tinder and I couldn't get any matches at all. I deleted my pics and added a pic of Chad and all of a sudden I got a ton matches.

A lot of text and a lot of dancing you do.

fyi;The longer the post and less dense it is = mental gymnastics

No one is complaining about handsome dudes getting laid. It's the absolute reprehensible behavior of how women treat guys they are attracted to vs not.

You're proving my point actually, you said you don't match with girls you aren't attracted to right? women you dont plan on meeting you dont match/message i assume?

The funny thing is that women actually do, match with guys they have no interest in at all, just use them for the things I listed and pretend they're chaste and need to be earned, but these same girls are getting railed in a bathroom at 3:00 am by guys they are actually attracted to that didn't work, while betas like sandman here has to work and gets cucked because he actually fell for his exes lies. This is the main reason lie about their slootiness, because they want to dangle a sex carrot above men's heads but that won't be convincing if everyone knows she fuks a new Tyrone a week.

This isn't exclusive to Tinder/apps either, it happens all the time IRL

Lol if you think that matters. It's face, hair, low BF and height, not some bloatlord, statistically I'd wager I'd mog him, irl in a club or on tinder
    You're the one trying to avoid addressing anything real. You're also projecting very hard.

If you're being taken advantage of, it's specifically because you let it happen. It's very easy to see that somebody is stringing you along for validation.

There's a 5/10 who'll date these 5/10 brahs without putting them through any of that. There's a 4/10 that'll do the same for a 4/10... So on.

You're the one trying to avoid addressing anything real. You're also projecting very hard.

If you're being taken advantage of, it's specifically because you let it happen.

There's a 5/10 who'll date these 5/10 brahs without putting them through any of that.
    More Just World nonsense.

Some people are genuinely unaware/have been manipulated, I got redpilled early on organically so I don't fall for it anymore

You wouldn't blame the guy who got tricked by a fraudulent salesman as "you let it happen", no you blame the salesman for being dishonest and false advertising. And you shame such salesman so the market learns and such tactics do not work in the future.

YOU aren't addressing anything. OP confirms he has to work to get girls to meet or not even at all, Chad meets them with 4 messages. You don't see the immorality of this?

If OP just didn't get matches I'll just tell him to get surgery and its a hard knock life, the fact that OP is in that 4-5.5 beta zone where women are willing to use you is why I'm standing up for him here. Look at the guy now, he's a wreck because he got redpilled organically

You just post a lot of sht but none of it is substantive or direct.

Just World nonsense.

Some people are genuinely unaware/have been manipulated, I got redpilled early organically on so I don't fall for it anymore

You wouldn't blame the guy who got tricked by a fraudulent salesman as "you let it happen", no you blame the salesman for being dishonest and false advertising. And you shame such salesman so the market learns and such tactics do not work in the future

YOU aren't addressing anything. OP confirms he has to work to get girls to meet or not even at all, Chad meets them with 4 messages. You don't see the immorality of this?

If OP just didn't get matches I'll just tell him to get surgery and its a hard knock life, the fact that OP is in that 4-5.5 beta zone where women like to use you is why I'm standing up for him here.

You just post a lot of sht but none of it is substantive or direct.
    Core tenet of redpill is that sexual strategy is not inherently moral or immoral so you're not even functioning under your own belief system

You get fooled once, shame on them. Get fooled twice, shame on you.

Secondly, doesn't matter what Chad does. Only 5% of the world is Chad. Top tier people get top tier status, and those heirarchies have always been how humankind has lived. Fair or not, life is like this everywhere. It's something that we learn to live with when we become adults. Why wasn't I born with $100,000,000 like other people who inherited money? Should I lay down and rot because I don't have millions of dollars? Or should I instead do what I can to maximize my extraction of joy from life?

I'm not dissing on OP and you miss the entirety of the purpose behind my posts; find a reason to enjoy life outside of sex. If you aren't getting laid regularly your life will benefit from other pursuits that aren't solely focused on sex.

To assume that "it's over" because you cannot regularly get laid is a disservice to oneself.

Still playing word games with no direct response? You'd make a good politician TypeNirvash, you are a master of word salads

The only reason he had to become a depressed "its over" nihilist is because he was tricked by simps like you that want to caddle women and pretend their bad parts don't exist.

Again, you can apply your logic/ideology to any area where there is a problem/resistance and its equally stupid. You don't blame people who are a victim of racism that there's more to life than getting treated equally, bro

There are enough Chads that women think they can get one though and plenty of them on Tinder

People have other things going on in their lives 24/7, how arrogant and stupid does one have to be to assume someone's life revolves around sex and has no other purpose

LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The sex that incels focus so hard on is big simping on the highest level; it's giving intimacy with the opposite sex so much power over them that they cannot even live properly. Truth is that life isn't about that, and as brahs who have played the game a few times we should be able to acknowledge that new pu$$ gets old after a while. Chit becomes more of the same.

Truth is that whenever a brah cries about how his life isn't perfect because of a lack of a woman, it's simping. Because he believes he needs a woman to be happy.

I found true happiness before I ever found anybody I really loved. I was happy with my life when I had nothing. I was happy with my life when I had nobody. I was content to remain alone for the entirety of my life, because it was so complete.

I probably would've too, if I hadn't met my SO by chance.

Regardless; most of these incels are fighting the natural waves of the world. You cannot have a good time with your own life if you are fighting against the very nature of the world regularly. You cannot live properly without embracing the world for what it is, a place that can be both wonderful and cruel at the same time. You must learn to see the beauty in the world that isn't always as readily apparent as the cruelty that has been dealt to you.

You must learn that the world is going to move on with or without you, and you must learn to ride those waves. The very nature of the world is to be eternally here, now. Many of the brahs on this forum who claim incel are never truly living this moment. They are in their head about something or other. Truthfully, they shouldnt be spending their time on endeavors like this--endeavors into misery, as I call them. They gain nothing from it, except hurt.

Their time is better spent finding things about their own life that they'd like to improve in order to increase their own quality of life. Their time is better spent pursuing hobbies that bring joy to them. Their time is better spent among friends who will bring them joy. Their time is better spent enriching their own life with knowledge of the world...

The be all end all is not sex..
    Pussy doesn't get old. The game gets old... and fast. Entertaining sloots, talking to them, spending countless hours with them, sleeping with them in the same bed... all of that chit gets old right fast. But pussy? As long as your T levels are above normal, pussy stays forever delicious.

Just like a good steak. But fuk me if I have to entertain a new piece of steak for hours on end every time before I can eat it. And by the time the steak finally agrees to be eaten, it's already cold, it's already making me nauseous and I'm already tired. Just give me the fukkin potatoes in that case and let's be done with it.

When it comes to sloots, I've done it all in life. Relationships, one-night stands & hook-ups, fuk friends, escorts.

And let me tell you and everyone else: nothing beats rawdog sport fukkin a prime (18-21) hot escort at high noon when you're 100% sober, fresh, energetic and doped up on masculine hormones and viagra. It's an out-of-body experience.

No emasculating mind games and senseless chitchat, no names, no social conventions, just straight primitive jungle tarzan-style fukkin. You club that prime sexy sloot with a piece of paper and then she's yours to devour. You bust that magical nut and then you're on your merry way to spend the rest of the day doing masculine things like sports, making money and engaging in philosophical and political discourse with your mates.

Big simpin is paying an escort for an hour and talking and cuddling with her for 50 minutes or constantly asking her "am I the biggest? am I the best? did I last the longest? etc. etc.". Big simpin is, like you said, yearning for a relationship because you're such a boring, emotionally dependent sad sack of chit. Big simpin is desperately searching for validation from sloots because you're so insecure with yourself. Big simpin is constantly worrying about cock size (no, I don't have a small cock) and what sloots want because you don't see yourself as the prize.

As a simple pleb, I was extremely lucky to have lived and experienced that VIP bareback escort life for a couple of years before the world changed. And once you've raw-dogged three prime 8/10 escorts in the same week and they all gave you everything they could possibly ever give their future cuck husbands meanwhile you didn't so much as tell them your name, you have a fookin atavistic epiphany and there's absolutely NO going back to pleb life and emasculating pleb mating rituals and being content.

So fook yeah I'm definitely stuck "fighting against the very nature of the world regularly". Nothing's going to erase those beautiful memories and "the way it was" and should be to this day. Especially when my T levels are way above normal and I'm confronted on a daily basis with half-naked prime sloots walking down the street.

As for incels, they're just as much of a lost cause as all other modern men. Big simpin is the name of the modern game.

Best advice I can give them is save up as much money as possible, max out your unsecured loans (i.e. lines of credit and credit cards) and go to SE Asia as soon as possible to bust as many nuts as possible before you get even older, more hideous and more bitter. Yeah, they'll probably spaz out and fall in love 100 times with 100 different whores, but hey, at least they'll have some memories instead of just rotting away jerking off and posting on internet forums.

For thousands of years men have risked their lives and set out into the unknown in search of spoils, bounty, pussy. Incels have to grow some balls, do the same and set sail for SE Asia. Before it's too late and pussy hyperinflation hits that region as well.
    Last edited by LooksMaximus; 05-25-2020 at 01:16 PM.

EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don’t think I’d want any type of trash bag coom dumpster chick that would be on tinder in the first place. These chicks are literally on the site to get railed so you can’t exactly be surprised when they say yea to that happening with an attractive male.
    This body holding me, be my reminder here that I am not alone.
    Makes me feel eternal, all this Pain is an Illusion.

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by EagleOfWar View Post
    I don’t think I’d want any type of trash bag coom dumpster chick that would be on tinder in the first place. These chicks are literally on the site to get railed so you can’t exactly be surprised when they say yea to that happening with an attractive male.
    exactly. and the conditions of "matching" with them means they had to accept the fact that they'd get railed by them

you can only fuk it up really.

obviously there are ego boosters and stuff in there but unless females swipe on 100% of guys its still true

You guys sure are wordy.