Nitsua2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

19 m should I keep cutting to lose this hourglassish shape?

Should I be cutting?
    Attached Images

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You have no muscle to cut down to.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

Nitsua2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    You have no muscle to cut down to.
    Should I try eating at a surplus then or around maintenance?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you don't train to build muscle, it won't matter what you do.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1603232591

As mentioned, start lifting. If you can't go to a gym yet, do what you can from this:
    https://www.strongerbyscience.com/no-gym/

Stop stressing over your calories, training is a priority, just eat at maintenance for as long as you can keep making progress with training.