QuitYourCrying is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuitYourCrying is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuitYourCrying is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuitYourCrying is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuitYourCrying is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuitYourCrying is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuitYourCrying is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuitYourCrying is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuitYourCrying is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuitYourCrying is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuitYourCrying is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Twitter feed being flooded with pro-Biden and anti-Trump tweets

The past week my twitter timeline has tons of tweets from Joe Biden and prominent blue check liberals tweeting in support of Biden or attacking Trump. I don't follow any of these people. These are not retweets from people I follow or tweets that have been liked by people I follow.

Had about 6 tweets from Joe Biden directly pop up in my feed over the past 2 days.

This has never happened in the 3 years I've been on twitter. Never happened during the 2016 election. The only time I'd ever see Hillary tweets is when someone I followed would retweet or like the tweet.

Pretty clear there's a new algorithm pushing pro-Biden messaging on twitter. Anyone else notice this? And any chance it's happening in the other direction?

RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Hey communist, if you don't like it, start you own 100 billion dollar propaganda outlet" -nearly extinct principled conservative.

dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by QuitYourCrying View Post
    Pretty clear there's a new algorithm pushing pro-Biden messaging on twitter.
    More like pushing political tweets in general because they know you post in R&P.
    I've noticed lately that I'm getting a ton of unsolicited posts on Facebook that are pro-religion, and pro-conspiritard crap. I can only assume it's becasue of my activity on this forum.
    I ain't no consarned religious fool, or such.

***Misc Strength Crew***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i was about to make a thread about this, it's a phucking cesspool that site, honestly. Even worse are the blue mark cucks with their nonsense accusation and fake articles, with their soy faces and smug attitude, i want to see them REEEE harder than frieza blowing up Namek when Trump wins another term.

thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Social media sites are basically democrat, so don't be surprised if you see a bunch of liberal propaganda being pushed by them. It shouldn't surprise anyone.

SillieBazzillie Alt #5 StoliFun's Avatar
    StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The past week my twitter timeline has tons of tweets from Joe Biden and prominent blue check liberals tweeting in support of Biden or attacking Trump. I don't follow any of these people. These are not retweets from people I follow or tweets that have been liked by people I follow.

Had about 6 tweets from Joe Biden directly pop up in my feed over the past 2 days.

This has never happened in the 3 years I've been on twitter. Never happened during the 2016 election. The only time I'd ever see Hillary tweets is when someone I followed would retweet or like the tweet.

Pretty clear there's a new algorithm pushing pro-Biden messaging on twitter. Anyone else notice this? And any chance it's happening in the other direction?
    I hope it hurts.
    # of days since I last cut myself while peeling and chopping a butternut squash: ∆

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They are essentially doing the same thing the Russians did during the 2016 election

Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We toyed with the algorithm a bit over the weekend. Hope you like it OP
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100)
    If you don't like it, make our own social media platform.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP is just mad the wave is a glorious winged blue phaggot wave with tranny unicorns riding it
    "Systemic racism" is a term used by liars and cowards to hide the failures of left-wing policies....

Kevroqs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevroqs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevroqs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevroqs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevroqs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevroqs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevroqs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevroqs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevroqs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevroqs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevroqs will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Just look at the what's trending section on your homepage. All those hashtas are anti Trump and anti Rep.
    Make our guns illegal and we'll call them undocumented.

ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ah yes, the old bandwagon marketing approach. "Look, all these famous people are voting for Biden, you should too"
    No thx, Jeff.

BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sTaRt YoUr OwN sOcIaL mEdIa CoMpAnY
    The character "Big Deeps" is an online persona. Any comments made by the internet persona "Big Deeps" should be taken with a grain of salt and shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the actor portraying "Big Deeps." Please respect kayfabe and respect the heel persona.

ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    sTaRt YoUr OwN sOcIaL mEdIa CoMpAnY
    It's a PRIVATE company. Just because liberals outnumber conservatives doesn't mean you can go all genocide.

BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ltsOgre View Post
    It's a PRIVATE company. Just because liberals outnumber conservatives doesn't mean you can go all genocide.
    StArT yOuR oWn SoCiAl MeDiA cOmPaNy
    The character "Big Deeps" is an online persona. Any comments made by the internet persona "Big Deeps" should be taken with a grain of salt and shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the actor portraying "Big Deeps." Please respect kayfabe and respect the heel persona.

Trump's a certified Moron VinnyPazRules's Avatar
    VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

QuitYourCrying phaggot