BritishTwit is a name known to all. (+5000) BritishTwit is a name known to all. (+5000) BritishTwit is a name known to all. (+5000) BritishTwit is a name known to all. (+5000) BritishTwit is a name known to all. (+5000) BritishTwit is a name known to all. (+5000) BritishTwit is a name known to all. (+5000) BritishTwit is a name known to all. (+5000) BritishTwit is a name known to all. (+5000) BritishTwit is a name known to all. (+5000) BritishTwit is a name known to all. (+5000)

Angry Are A Lot Of Security Guards Degenerate Scum? (SRS)

My brother's GF, who is the most overweight, repulsive, average-looking British bird you can imagine (her only hot feature is being blonde SRS), regularly gets hit on by the security guard in her local Tesco, and when she started going in with my bro, my bro began to get "followed" and glared at when he visited on his own. He even overheard the guard and another guard chatting chit loudly about him, didn't want to confront them directly, and wrote to head office who did fukk all.

Just popped into Sainsbury's and the black dude who works there (must have been in his 40s) was following around eyein up a girl who looked about 18 in a short skirt, lets just say she wouldn't have had anywhere to hide anything lol. Seen this guy do this to girls quite a few times before. I used to work at a different Sainsbury's in school and the guard could barely speak English, was overweight, and thought obviously well off people were shoplifters and missed the ones who clearly were by a mile.

Srs, I have friends who work in security and do respect the job, but a lot of them esp in retail seem to do fukk all, stand around staring at people and act like kunts. I've been followed in stores before as well even whilst wearing a suit and when having shopped 10x before, I think a lot of them get off on power plays srs.

Anyone relate? Not sure about in the US but in the UK I've heard its pretty easy to work security.

HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They are the Lowest of the low tbh
    cuz we are just too cool to care

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Retail security is not that same as high end security.
    I have worked with athletes and rappers before as a armed guard and it’s a totally different experience.
    Good looking miscer crew *Rank 4*

BritishTwit is a name known to all. (+5000) BritishTwit is a name known to all. (+5000) BritishTwit is a name known to all. (+5000) BritishTwit is a name known to all. (+5000) BritishTwit is a name known to all. (+5000) BritishTwit is a name known to all. (+5000) BritishTwit is a name known to all. (+5000) BritishTwit is a name known to all. (+5000) BritishTwit is a name known to all. (+5000) BritishTwit is a name known to all. (+5000) BritishTwit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HouseOfISRAEL View Post
    They are the Lowest of the low tbh
    I feel like they have powers similar to the police but aren't always cut out for the job, some of my friends who do it are mad cool but you don't need to do much to get in

At least with retail managers they have experience and respect customers more.

Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    Retail security is not that same as high end security.
    I have worked with athletes and rappers before as a armed guard and it’s a totally different experience.
    Yeah I can imagine. Maybe it's just a bad experience (and I'm a tall, clean-cut white guy) too many but a lot of retail security I've seen are scum.

Damn brah, you must have some stories to tell, howd you get into it, what's that like?

Originally Posted by sn0wflak3 View Post
    lol they all power trippin

i always confront security if they act up towards me. they dont have any more legal right then you so act up son. always challenge.
    The ones I know don't even earn that much (though they're great dudes) so I can see why they might be.

How do you challenge them? Ask to speak to a manager (in b4 Karen haha) or just talk to em directly? I knew a guy at uni who got manhandled by a bouncer. Where there was no CCTV of course.

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    they dont have any more legal right then you so act up son. always challenge.
    Wrong. Security guards, if not given police powers on a campus, at minimum have the same rights/representation as the property owner and can legally tell you to leave within reason.

ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nah mate I'm not like that so not all are bad
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

worst poster on the misc Nonsense916's Avatar
    Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    They are worse than car salesman
    Nonsense916 is an internet persona.

Posts in a thread, thread suddenly becomes about Nonsense916 crew*

Originally Posted by Judgment View Post
    Wrong. Security guards, if not given police powers on a campus, at minimum have the same rights/representation as the property owner and can legally tell you to leave within reason.
    They never do though in situations like these, and that's because it's not some homeless looking guys or girls walking around with massive shopping bags and putting spirits in.. its random people they want to intimidate.

Originally Posted by ChangeOfStyle View Post
    Nah mate I'm not like that so not all are bad
    Yeah respect to you for working that, I know it can be legit dangerous at times.

Do you know anyone like I mean or are your colleagues all pretty decent guys too? Maybe this is a UK thing

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah ASK, they cant physically do anything. if they do you can sue the company
    Entirely dependant on the security position. For those who ask you to leave and you don't, they just get the real police to do it so the end result is the same. Once you're asked to leave and you stay, you can catch a trespassing charge.

hell no dont act like a karen. just talk chit to them.

yeah ASK, they cant physically do anything. if they do you can sue the company
    Wouldn't asking to speak to a manager get them told off properly though? Else they could just say "BritishTwit swore at me" or chit, and I'd get banned.

Really? Pretty sure in the UK they can physically stop you in reason. Chitty laws I agree.

superman704 is just really nice. (+1000) superman704 is just really nice. (+1000) superman704 is just really nice. (+1000) superman704 is just really nice. (+1000) superman704 is just really nice. (+1000) superman704 is just really nice. (+1000) superman704 is just really nice. (+1000) superman704 is just really nice. (+1000) superman704 is just really nice. (+1000) superman704 is just really nice. (+1000) superman704 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BritishTwit View Post
    My brother's GF, who is the most overweight, repulsive, average-looking British bird you can imagine (her only hot feature is being blonde SRS), regularly gets hit on by the security guard in her local Tesco, and when she started going in with my bro, my bro began to get "followed" and glared at when he visited on his own. He even overheard the guard and another guard chatting chit loudly about him, didn't want to confront them directly, and wrote to head office who did fukk all.

Just popped into Sainsbury's and the black dude who works there (must have been in his 40s) was following around eyein up a girl who looked about 18 in a short skirt, lets just say she wouldn't have had anywhere to hide anything lol. Seen this guy do this to girls quite a few times before. I used to work at a different Sainsbury's in school and the guard could barely speak English, was overweight, and thought obviously well off people were shoplifters and missed the ones who clearly were by a mile.

Srs, I have friends who work in security and do respect the job, but a lot of them esp in retail seem to do fukk all, stand around staring at people and act like kunts. I've been followed in stores before as well even whilst wearing a suit and when having shopped 10x before, I think a lot of them get off on power plays srs.

Anyone relate? Not sure about in the US but in the UK I've heard its pretty easy to work security.
    You seem angry, relax
    John 3:16

Natty for life
    Red for life
    I'm not really 50, I'm 43, idk how to change the age
    Autism crew (Asperger's syndrome)
    High test crew
    Bald crew
    MAGA crew
    Guys stop making me green! I actually enjoy being red! It's more alpha!
    Born again Christian crew

Originally Posted by superman704 View Post
    You seem angry, relax
    Ngl chit like this does rustle my jimmies, esp with certain culturally enriched security guards who seem to get a free pass to act up on company time.

ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They never do though in situations like these, and that's because it's not some homeless looking guys or girls walking around with massive shopping bags and putting spirits in.. its random people they want to intimidate.

Yeah respect to you for working that, I know it can be legit dangerous at times.

Do you know anyone like I mean or are your colleagues all pretty decent guys too? Maybe this is a UK thing
    Look man the issue here is that in some cases it takes a physical force and posture to actually tower above the drunkard because they have something to fear however that being said, it depends on the site that you're assigned to on that shift or the location you're working at.

My colleagues are versed in psychology and that's how we get the job done customer interaction and just talking people out but sometimes physical force is a necessity to protect patrons and staff alike from harm.

So it differs from place to place, been in places for example the Connor McGregor vs Floyd. Mayweather fight, it was at an Irish hotel filled with 2000+ Irish and Scottish blokes and gals, the attitude from guards there was obviously was of a challenging and physical figure

Personality also has alot to come into it but people think the jobs majority is brawn then brain but it's not. If you have the ability to talk someone out, do just that if not and they're ascertained as a threat, remove them but there's never a time to be a dick to anyone unless you know them and you do it as a joke.

Juat remember one point

When you enter a club or attempt to, you can be refused at any time and asked to leave anytime in Australia at least thanks to the Enclosed Lands Protection Act. Not sure how it is in other countries.
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I despise bouncers

Literally despise them almost as much as cab drivers

And I absolutely hate cab drivers

SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A good amount are try hard phaggots. But I’ve done it before. It’s a super easy job for college students who want to sit around and do nothing. Have lots of downtime and can study.

MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Ngl chit like this does rustle my jimmies, esp with certain culturally enriched security guards who seem to get a free pass to act up on company time.
    Lol oh so it triggers you that the darkies dare step up to your pastey low melanin azz

But srs, Security requires a 2/3 day course and you’re all set

Don’t speak English? No plomplom, just pass the test and pay the money fee To SIA

EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP you're in London. That is to be expected.

Originally Posted by ChangeOfStyle View Post
    Look man the issue here is that in some cases it takes a physical force and posture to actually tower above the drunkard because they have something to fear however that being said, it depends on the site that you're assigned to on that shift or the location you're working at.

My colleagues are versed in psychology and that's how we get the job done customer interaction and just talking people out but sometimes physical force is a necessity to protect patrons and staff alike from harm.

So it differs from place to place, been in places for example the Connor McGregor vs Floyd. Mayweather fight, it was at an Irish hotel filled with 2000+ Irish and Scottish blokes and gals, the attitude from guards there was obviously was of a challenging and physical figure

Personality also has alot to come into it but people think the jobs majority is brawn then brain but it's not. If you have the ability to talk someone out, do just that if not and they're ascertained as a threat, remove them but there's never a time to be a dick to anyone unless you know them and you do it as a joke.

Juat remember one point

When you enter a club or attempt to, you can be refused at any time and asked to leave anytime in Australia at least thanks to the Enclosed Lands Protection Act. Not sure how it is in other countries.
    I respect the ones with good people skills yeah, I know a lot of brahs who'd be chitting themselves if dudes started acting up or people with knives tried to rob a store.

It's rare in the UK though, I guess at things like sports events like you mention you do need to lay down the law a little. What I mean is more your average security guard in retail who's in an environment where they'll probably just have to deal w/the odd shoplifter and maybe drunk guy on a Saturday night shouting about how he's fukked his mum.

A lot of the security guards I've seen can't even speak English or understand situations well (no racist, just might make it harder for them to do their job), I used to point out obvious guys to watch when I worked there and they just stared at me obliviously and I had to waste a few minutes explaining myself. Nor are they in particular good physical condition or even tall/jacked, in fact lots are overweight, I could probably take most of the ones I've seen here dead srs.

As posted in OP, I worked in retail all through school (parents wanted me to learn to not just live off family money ayyy), and

Originally Posted by patagucci View Post
    I despise bouncers

Literally despise them almost as much as cab drivers

And I absolutely hate cab drivers
    Most of the ones in the UK are the thickest chits, give people like that power and its not a great combo.

It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The bog standard security guards who stand around in retail stores can give the security business name a bad rep. I've personally never had an issue with one or seen them do anything unprofessional, but yeah I've heard stories.

The high end protection officers are cut from a different cloth though; more training, higher requirements, more checks etc.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Originally Posted by EmmaW4tson View Post
    OP you're in London. That is to be expected.
    I'm not sorry, might be another miscer you're thinking of

Originally Posted by maori-rap View Post
    The bog standard security guards who stand around in retail stores can give the security business name a bad rep. I've personally never had an issue with one or seen them do anything unprofessional, but yeah I've heard stories.

The high end protection officers are cut from a different cloth though; more training, higher requirements, more checks etc.
    What sort of stories? Tell a brah haha.

Yeah, I've got a friend who's a firearms officer down in London (working for the police), mad jelly of what he does and he's professional at his job from the sounds of it. He patrols places like Heathrow, etc. Might have gone into the Force myself if I weren't set on becoming an Accountancy/IB officecel haha.

What I think is a chit idea is having some dude who took a 2-3 day course as mentioned above, who's not often even in good shape, given power and paid to stand around and intimidate and harass people in a retail store.

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've worked security before. Like with anything, you can get chill people and you can get c*nts.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When you ask yourself these questions, instead of making a thread, just replace (security guard) or (cop) with (manlet) or (loser) and it all makes sense.

"Are A Lot Of Manlets Degenerate Scum? (SRS)", see how easy that was to answer you question?
    420/250x5(Retired)/480(Retired)

Originally Posted by mobp View Post
    When you ask yourself these questions, instead of making a thread, just replace (security guard) or (cop) with (manlet) or (loser) and it all makes sense.

"Are A Lot Of Manlets Degenerate Scum? (SRS)", see how easy that was to answer you question?
    Lmfao repped. And yea, as with retail itself, it is an easy job for a loser to get sadly (though I'm sure this isn't necessarily even the majority, it's a noticeable amount of guards)

calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    depends where u work i basicly get paid to be in a building at night for certain amount of time thats how i look at it its easy and moneys pretty decent

but im a self confessed degenerate and manlet
    Degenerate Crew
    HTC
    banned crew
    Mullet crew

5'7 @ 166lbs

bench 260lbs
    squat 300lbs
    DL 405lbs