Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Kevroqs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevroqs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevroqs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevroqs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevroqs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevroqs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevroqs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevroqs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevroqs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevroqs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevroqs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fox hired Donna Brazille, the one who gave Hillary the debate questions.
    Make our guns illegal and we'll call them undocumented.

ltsOgre is not very helpful. (-500) ltsOgre is not very helpful. (-500) ltsOgre is not very helpful. (-500) ltsOgre is not very helpful. (-500) ltsOgre is not very helpful. (-500) ltsOgre is not very helpful. (-500) ltsOgre is not very helpful. (-500) ltsOgre is not very helpful. (-500) ltsOgre is not very helpful. (-500) ltsOgre is not very helpful. (-500) ltsOgre is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by FlipBrah View Post

Good one troll
    Maybe brush up on your history. The only slightly left leaning cable network is MSNBC, and barely.

SillieBazzillie Alt #5 StoliFun's Avatar
    StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I miss Al Jazeera America. I used to think it was really funny to flip back and forth between AJA, which would have several experts calmly discussing an issue, and Fox, which would usually have one or more crazy ass guests just ****ing shouting.
    # of days since I last cut myself while peeling and chopping a butternut squash: ∆

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post
    I doubt Tucker is controlled op
    Well, I did say one could make a a compelling argument, that doesn't mean its set in stone, just the argument itself would pass the smell test. Also, I did differentiate between their opinion and news division.

IMO they purposefully have right leaning opinion shows in order to allow their news division to drift away from that and still keep the majority of their audience as thinking they are a right leaning news division. Now that said, I believe Fox news is much more profit driven then their leftist cable counterparts. If you told CNN/MSNBC/huff post, etc that they could double their profits/ratings tomorrow by copying fox news...they still wouldn't change a thing.

FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think there is a big difference in the way they cover things, like China for example, due to their ownership as well. All the conglomerate owned media outlets (basically the rest of them) have heavy financial interests in China with their other ventures. They are very careful not to piss off China.

Since Fox sold off all their entertainment assets to Disney, they are only left with their news channels, sports channels, and the broadcast channels they own. They have nothing to lose with China.

Ownership has a lot to do with what networks choose to cover and how they cover them. Definitely the biggest flaw with having privately owned media.
    Deplorable Crew
    Suomalainen Crew
    Feels like a manlet around Amazonian women Crew
    Gets turned on when looking in the mirror Crew

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've said for a while now that its become impossible to become an "informed lefty" if you aren't checking out news media on the right. Literally...impossible. Fox is pretty tame compared to some of the other sources, so its an easy way to get more information without taking a deep dive down the rabbit hole.

I've told this story before but I'll do it again, and try to give it as cliffs:

- Co. Powell's stolen emails were released by WikiLeaks
    - I was flipping back and forth all day between CNN and Fox, seeing how different they were covering it
    - For simplicity, imagine there are 10 emails that are newsworthy
    - Of the 10 there are 2 that are particularly damaging to Hillary and 2 that are damaging to Trump
    - CNN is covering 8 emails...spending a majority of the time emphasizing the damaging to Trump ones and pretending the Hillary ones don't exist
    - Fox is covering 8 emails...spending a majority of the time emphasizing the damaging to Hillary ones and pretending the Trump ones don't exist
    - Had you watched one network and not the other, you literally wouldn't have even known the other emails existed
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We need to just stop replying to the alt zfrauder