Registered User CompleteJourney's Avatar
    CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I did a mistake, I'll try to reverse it now. Any kind of help really appreciated

Hi! So I just popped out of the "weight loss" section of the forum to ask about my latest cut. Apparently, which I should never have started and I now agree. My objective has been to get abs but I will follow any advice you guys give me. That's the reason I started the cut: abs. But since people have told me to start (clean) bulking again, I guess I'll say goodbye to that objective? I will start bulking again, and with my weight, height and age, what should be my goal weight? How much of a caloric surplus? Should I cut once I reach that goal weight?

I know it's a bunch of questions and it's cause Im really confused right now. So again, I really REALLY appreciate any piece of information.
    Thank you so much everyone, take care.

Height: 5,74ft / 175cm
    Weight: 142lbs / 64.5kgs

(I'll attach the image I sent to the "Weight Loss" section)
    Attached Images

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You were likely given the appropriate advice to gain weight as you do not have a solid muscle base. You aren't overweight, so the best thing you can do now is focus on gaining muscle. You look relatively untrained so i'd advise no more than a 500 calorie surplus (since you want to stay lean), do that for 6 months at least then re-assess.
    Currently: traveling

Last country visited: Costa Rica - 2020
    Next country booked: Netherlands + Croatia - 2020