Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Undertaker Speaks Out About the Montreal Screwjob

During an appearance on Bill Simmons' podcast, The Undertaker discussed the Montreal Screwjob from Survivor Series 1997 which involved Vince McMahon double-crossing Bret Hart in Bret's match against Shawn Michaels. Here are the highlights courtesy of 411Mania.com.

Trying to intervene in the animosity between Hart and Michaels: “No, see, at that time Bret, you know, so Bret had more tenure than me at that time especially. So there’s certain guys like, you know. Now, I always got along with Bret, but Bret really [was] more kind of a quiet leader. He took the business very seriously, and you know, that’s kind of the way he led. So that part, I had to be kind of careful. Because I didn’t have, you know, I wasn’t there long enough yet to just say ‘Hey man, you guys need to cut the s**t.’ I wouldn’t mind breaking it up, but there I was still — like I said, Bret was more tenured than I was and there’s that whole respect level with me and the guys that come before me.”

Reaction to the Screwjob: “Yeah, it was, ah — I was pissed. I was pissed about the whole thing. Because I felt like, there I possibly could have been used to get what we needed. Like you know, take Shawn out of this, let me do it, and then I’ll do business on the other side. And I think Bret probably would have went for that. I mean, there was such disdain at that time between the two of them. And Bret was was going, you know, Bret was leaving. But I was just kind of, at that point I was like, ‘If you’d just kind of come to me with this too.’ And I mean, it’s his company and he did what he thought what was best, but I was like ‘Dude, I think I could’ve helped this whole thing out. I’m right here, and you know I’m going to do business.’ But it happened, and I was really pissed.”

RAW the next day: “The next day, I don’t know. We were supposed to show up by noon for a TV day and I don’t know, I think I rolled it around 5 the next day. Because I didn’t know — because I was so pissed about the whole thing and the way it went down. I I had to really gather myself because I was — my intentions when I got there was like ‘I’m going off on somebody about this,’ you know. I’m really disappointed in the whole situation, and I don’t wanna put myself — like, I was so angry, I don’t wanna go in there and start. I mean, believe me, Vince and I have had our disagreements … but it was the issues were more centered on what I had going on and not what somebody else was doing.”

Talking to Vince: “But I also look at the big picture. Before I look at my own thing, I look at the big picture of, it’s the cliche. “What’s best for business,’ right? But I was like, ‘Oh man. If I go, I’m going in there raising hell. And I’m not sure I wanna do that.’ So it took me all day long to finally figure out, ‘Okay, you’ve gotta calm down and you’ve gotta hear his side of it. At that point I’d already talked with Bret, and you know, everything had already happened. The fight, everything else, all that had already happened.”

“So I had to figure out, ‘Okay, I need to hear Vince’s side of this, and then give my perspective and at least say, ‘Look, if this kind of **** happens again, you gotta involve me here, because it doesn’t have to go down like this.’ And you know, he agreed and — I guess it all worked out. It just, it was sad. Because I’m really tight with Bret. And Bret could have done some things differently. And Shawn could have done things differently, Vince could have done things differently. It could have been — but then, just like you said. That’s one of the great wrestling stories of that decade. The Montreal Screwjob.”

-----------------

You guys think Bret would have dropped the title to Taker in Canada? Or he still would have refused because he is The King of the North?
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post

You guys think Bret would have dropped the title to Taker in Canada? Or he still would have refused because he is The King of the North?
    I’m sure he would have dropped it to the Undertaker. From his interviews, it sound like just didn’t want to lose to HBK because HBK was such a prick to him.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    I’m sure he would have dropped it to the Undertaker. From his interviews, it sound like just didn’t want to lose to HBK because HBK was such a prick to him.
    This and fans knew it. The internet, the dirtsheets, the wrestling magazines. One way or another they knew hbk was in a bitter backstage rivalry with Bret and Canada always sided with Bret. Naturally a lot of heat be in him from the fans although I am not sure the other wrestlers felt the same towArd hbk.
    Weights and Steaks crew
    Made it on Ham and Milk crew
    Can do a cartwheel crew
    Heavy Machinery crew
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) Crew

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This. Bret told Michaels he was willing to work with him, put him over, make him look good, etc. and Michaels said that he appreciated it but that he was not willing to do the same and turned his back to him. I'm sure pulling HBK out of the match would have been doable had backstage politics not been a factor.

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sure but if Vince rearranges his plans all around making the guy happy - the guy who is LEAVING - what does that say about his leadership? What precedent does that set?

remember, one of the things every wrestler in the business will say about McMahon is that he's the undisputed leader and he has the respect of the locker room. Him bending over backwards to placate a guy who is about to depart just doesn't fit that. He's the boss.

LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LibSuperstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hart would've dropped it to Taker. His situation was a unique one b/c for one other guys who left weren't signed to a 20 yr deal that McMahon ended up backing out of. I remember Cornette saying that Taker was one of the guys who was upset when the Screwjob happened.
    New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    Charlotte Flair For The Gold
    http://www.justbringingtheraw.com/columns/charlotte-flair-for-the-gold.html

Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol, goes to show how over-produced and pathetic those Dark Side of the Ring middle aged men gossip fest ... I mean programs are.
    Taker was the only one who could have given that program any dignity.
    And this podcast, despite not having the cringey music, lighting and production of Dark Side of the Ring has more legitimacy in one of its fingers.
    Dont even get me started on the fat-tongued, nasally, soy, beta cuck narration of Dark Side of the Ring.
    "The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.
    It's as satisfying to me as, uh..."

Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dark Side of the Ring creators on suicide watch.
    "The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.

latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never understood all the love for shawn micheals nor how he got to be a star. He was part of s tag teak that was a joke rip off of the rock n roll express.

The guys was a joke. A joke who couldnt tie bret micheals laces when it comes to wrestling.
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Evil_D View Post
    Lol, goes to show how over-produced and pathetic those Dark Side of the Ring middle aged men gossip fest ... I mean programs are.
    And this podcast, despite not having the cringey music, lighting and production of Dark Side of the Ring has more legitimacy in one of its fingers.
    Dont even get me started on the fat-tongued, nasally, soy, beta cuck narration of Dark Side of the Ring.
    Fukk You!
    Lickle Warrior / Hulkamaniac

Tranny Crew.

Originally Posted by latverian41 View Post
    Never understood all the love for shawn micheals nor how he got to be a star. He was part of s tag teak that was a joke rip off of the rock n roll express.

The guys was a joke. A joke who couldnt tie bret micheals laces when it comes to wrestling.
    I'm just wondering here. Haven't studied the two in great depth or anything, but I wonder if Michaels was the CM Punk of the 90's.
    Punk, as we have now all seen, had no business in the tough guy/fighting world.
    But in WWE his personality traits allowed him to reach the top.
    Maybe a parallel to Michaels' story? I remember hearing Michael's got womped badly (and probably easily) by a or some Marines once.

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Evil_D View Post
    Aware me what is with Dark Side of the Ring? How did they make Montreal Screwjob appear like?

HBK is Mr. WrestleMania. His matches are far more entertaining than Bret's snorefest. And I like Bret.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

words and guitar yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    Aware me what is with Dark Side of the Ring? How did they make Montreal Screwjob appear like?

HBK is Mr. WrestleMania. His matches are far more entertaining than Bret's snorefest. And I like Bret.
    this guy is smoking something because the narrator of the screwjob episode of dark side of the ring was dutch mantell and the main guys they interviewed were bruce pritchard, russo and cornette.

they basically depicted it the same way wrestling with shadows did besides the fact that scott hall said it was a work.

and i might get some chit for this but bret-austin at wm13 and bret-owen at wm10 are as good as anything that hbk did at mania.

and didn't bret volunteer to drop the title to shamrock around or at survivor series?
    Last edited by yieldtonothing; 05-23-2020 at 10:59 PM.
    i like the one that says "some pulp".

masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you know
    To the handicapped guy who stole my bag-
    You can hide but you cant run

ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I can show you a rock with more personality than Bret Hart.

There is a reason he faded to oblivion and HBK was able to transcend multiple generations of wrestling.

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ItsWhatIDo View Post

There is a reason he faded to oblivion and HBK was able to transcend multiple generations of wrestling.
    bret as the whiney Canadian heel was an excellent character i have to give him that. but if we're comparing to Shawn i go with HBK especially with all the classics he had from his second run starting in '02.

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

To be fair, his career was prematurely ended because Goldberg didn’t know how to work and f’d him up with a full force kick to the head.

If he was able to have another run in the 00’s, who knows what would have happened?
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kurt Angle vs Bret would have happened.
    Weights and Steaks crew
    Can do a cartwheel crew
    Heavy Machinery crew

EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Fukk you punk.

Tranny Crew.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Kurt Angle vs Bret would have happened.
    Bret via bukkake.

Tranny Crew.

BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000) BrickEX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not really a fan of Bret Hart with his monotonous promos and Dixie Chicks gimmick as a face. His heel run in 97 was legit though for sure. Such a fun year to look back on.

Shawn > Bret

justin8684 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justin8684 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justin8684 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justin8684 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justin8684 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justin8684 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justin8684 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justin8684 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justin8684 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justin8684 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justin8684 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To me, WrestleMania 10 was the moment in which Michaels put Bret Hart on notice that he was on his heels as an in-ring performer and WrestleMania 11 was where he eclipsed him throughout the remainder of their WWE careers together. Hart was, as champion, wrestling on the undercard of pay-per-views Michaels was main eventing in the months leading up to Survivor Series in 1997.
    Last edited by justin8684; 05-30-2020 at 09:34 AM.

Originally Posted by justin8684 View Post
    To be, WrestleMania 10 was the moment in which Michaels put Bret Hart on notice that he was on his heels as an in-ring performer and WrestleMania 11 was where he eclipsed him throughout the remainder of their WWE careers together. Hart was, as champion, wrestling on the undercard of pay-per-views Michaels was main eventing in the months leading up to Survivor Series in 1997.
    i thought it was still neck and neck in the 90s after the bret-austin stuff especially their match at WM13 which stands next to anything michaels did. i'm a HBK guy but you can rank bret-austin anywhere you want in terms of GOAT mania matches.

shawn coming back after the injury and having absolute classics with jericho, kurt angle, HHH, shelton, just about everybody on the roster at the time was what cemented him over Hart IMO.

mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    and didn't bret volunteer to drop the title to shamrock around or at survivor series?
    Nope, Bret refused to drop it before Survivor Series because "they sold the PPV on me [him] being champion". At least according to Cornette
    Green Bay Packers-Milwaukee Brewers
    Muay Thai Crew / Investing / Finance Crew / {Misc Fisherman Crew}

Torn labrum 10/13: recovered mostly

Originally Posted by justin8684 View Post
    To me, WrestleMania 10 was the moment in which Michaels put Bret Hart on notice that he was on his heels as an in-ring performer and WrestleMania 11 was where he eclipsed him throughout the remainder of their WWE careers together. Hart was, as champion, wrestling on the undercard of pay-per-views Michaels was main eventing in the months leading up to Survivor Series in 1997.
    The two of them met in the ring around 100 times. Michaels only beat Bret twice. Come at me.

Tranny Crew.

Originally Posted by EidFnatic View Post
    The two of them met in the ring around 100 times. Michaels only beat Bret twice. Come at me.
    Austin I don’t think Beat Bret once. He got the better of him in brawls but he has never pinned bret iirc.
    Weights and Steaks crew
    Can do a cartwheel crew
    Heavy Machinery crew

words and guitar yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Austin I don’t think Beat Bret once. He got the better of him in brawls but he has never pinned bret iirc.
    putting someone over while still "beating" them is a lost art.

bret is GOAT. how many careers did hbk make?
    i like the one that says "some pulp".

Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    putting someone over while still "beating" them is a lost art.

bret is GOAT. how many careers did hbk make?
    i can think of a pretty big one. three letters, and they're all H

Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post

I know that guy, he's the one Warrior performed bukkake on back in 1996.

Tranny Crew.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
    Being HBK's underling actually did a lot to boost him. He was on par with Fandango before D-X.