JamesHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Which approach do I take on diet?

Hi.

I'm just wondering on what approach I should take in my nutrition. I'm very slim but have gained a belly over this last year. I do't know if I should cleanly bulk or do a cut to get down the body fat then bulk up. The problem I have with making my mind up is that my muscle mass ain't the best and I don't want to literally have nothing but feel like my belly is a problem!

28 Years old
    180 pounds
    6,3 Tall

Active job with around 14k steps a day.

I have attached a picture.

Thank You!
    Attached Images

safcpaul is just really nice. (+1000) safcpaul is just really nice. (+1000) safcpaul is just really nice. (+1000) safcpaul is just really nice. (+1000) safcpaul is just really nice. (+1000) safcpaul is just really nice. (+1000) safcpaul is just really nice. (+1000) safcpaul is just really nice. (+1000) safcpaul is just really nice. (+1000) safcpaul is just really nice. (+1000) safcpaul is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JamesHZ View Post
    Hi.

I'm just wondering on what approach I should take in my nutrition. I'm very slim but have gained a belly over this last year. I do't know if I should cleanly bulk or do a cut to get down the body fat then bulk up. The problem I have with making my mind up is that my muscle mass ain't the best and I don't want to literally have nothing but feel like my belly is a problem!

28 Years old
    180 pounds
    6,3 Tall

Active job with around 14k steps a day.

I have attached a picture.

Thank You!
    Pick one direction and stick with it. Cut and be really skinny or bulk and gain muscle but also stay fat. Doesnt matter which one you pick but pick one and stick with it. Each direction gets you closer to your end goal but failing to pick one will keep you skinny fat. I was in your position and i decided to bulk but plenty people prefer getting lean first. Its whatever your preference is.