itsfaraaz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How do I shed this excess fat? (pics)

Hey Everyone!

I hope you are all staying safe and healthy. I'm 18 years old, weigh 150lbs, and am 6'2". So ever since this quarantine started I've been doing ab workouts every day. Because I don't have access to a gym, I do these workouts in my basement every night:

• Sit up— 76 reps
    • Leg Raise— 21 reps
    • Leg pull in— 31 reps
    • Windshield wiper— 30 reps
    • Plank— 1 min 50 sec
    • Russian twists— 63 reps
    • Crunches— 130 reps
    • Leg scissors— 33 reps
    • Bicycle Crunches— 45 reps
    • Push-up— 9 reps 3 set
    • Tricep dips— 15 reps 3 set
    • Front delt raise— 15 rep 4 set 11lb
    • Bicep curl— 10 rep 4 set 25lb

I used to be obese, but I've shed about 70 pounds over the last few years. Now I'm trying to get even more fit. I'm looking to shed my excess fat and eventually have some defined abs. I do feel that my core is getting much stronger and I feel much healthier body wise. I also am starting to see the stretch marks from when I was fatter, so I can tell that my belly is going in more. I eat 2000 calories a day and eat very healthy!

What do you think of the workout I am doing? Do you think I should make any changes to my workout or diet (calories wise)? Do you have any tips which I can use to help me reach my goal? I've attached some pics!! Thanks
    Attached Images

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    According to your posts, you've been at this weight for 3 years. Each time you've asked how to proceed, you were advised to stop trying to lose weight and train to put on muscle sand reach time you've ignored that advice. Whether you continue to spin your wheels or not is up to you.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    6'2" 150lbs you have no excess fat. You need to gain weight (muscle) as you are underweight. Losing more weight would be unhealthy at this point. Also: abdominal workouts do not reduce fat around your core.. doesn't work like that.
    Currently: traveling

Last country visited: Costa Rica - 2020
    Next country booked: Netherlands + Croatia - 2020

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    According to your posts, you've been at this weight for 3 years. Each time you've asked how to proceed, you were advised to stop trying to lose weight and train to put on muscle sand reach time you've ignored that advice. Whether you continue to spin your wheels or not is up to you.
    Hey, I actually could not find those posts haha I tried to search my name but nothing came up! Yea I agree I need to put on muscle, and I'm trying to I wanted to know if the workout I posted was a good way to go! Thanks

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    6'2" 150lbs you have no excess fat. You need to gain weight (muscle) as you are underweight. Losing more weight would be unhealthy at this point. Also: abdominal workouts do not reduce fat around your core.. doesn't work like that.
    Hey! Thanks for the reply. I'm not trying to lose weight actually, I just wanted to reduce my fat while putting on muscle. Do you think the workout I posted is okay for now? Do you think any changes should be made? Thanks!

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In one ear and out the other...
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by itsfaraaz View Post
    Hey! Thanks for the reply. I'm not trying to lose weight actually, I just wanted to reduce my fat while putting on muscle. Do you think the workout I posted is okay for now? Do you think any changes should be made? Thanks!
    Again: you can't spot reduce adipose tissue (fat). Doing abdominal workouts isn't going to get your core lean. Your entire plan is misguided.

I'll say this one more time: you need to add muscle to your frame. That means full body exercise and proper nutrition (see: minimum protein needs met and maintenance or better calories).
    Currently: traveling

Last country visited: Costa Rica - 2020
    Next country booked: Netherlands + Croatia - 2020