Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by faxanadu View Post
    If the government with all its power and influence can't make an argument convincing enough to get most people to voluntary wear a mask... that is enough to be very suspect of their intentions.

Are you a virologist? Have you studied the virus? Have you quadruple checked the info that is being thrust on you? Have you specifically studied this virus? Can you even prove its existence? What is it that you actually know and can prove in this case?

^^Take all that and multiple it by tens of millions of people. All adopting a stance... and taking various sides... by appealing to authority. It's pretty interesting that all this freedom stripping and authoritarianism is based on something that you can't see with your own eyes, and that very few people on this planet have the means to verify.

I've seen some of the nastiest chit spewed between "once" friends on social media in the last few months ... and none of these people "actually" know what they're talking about. They're all making judgements based off some chit they heard someone in a fancy positions with a few fancy titles next to their name say. Pretty damned frightening if you ask me. Shows how vulnerable our society is to any person or group of persons that wanted to be truly nefarious.
    you....can literally say that about any disease lol I never studied the flu either, nor cancer, can't see em' either.

and I take it the other way...I'll go existential.

fickle humans that can't accept that they are dealing with a moment in time where they realize they have no control over their fake debt based institutions, and nature can come along and destroy everything in an instant, without impunity. So humans, wish to ignore this, and reclaim their sense of control to preserve the sense of self importance.

being a psychology and sociology guy, and knowing human history I think my take is more likely
    Last edited by AngryBaby; 05-22-2020 at 11:48 PM.
    [QUOTE=NVious;1437874721]Blacks have lower IQ, they have a higher rate of the warrior gene and some people say blacks have higher testosterone.
    Coupled with the culture of gangsta rap and the fatherlessness rate (up to 72% from sub 17% pre welfare state), you have the current reality.
    [/quote]

Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Peru was one of the countries in South America to completely lock everything early, yet they still have over 100k+ cases at close to 32 million population. Nothing is really stopping this virus

No matter what may happen... As long as you walk by my side... There shall be no enemy that can stand before us

MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AngryBaby View Post
    you haven't heard about Sweden have you
    is that a joke? this is the second time you've used an argument that works against you.
    first bringing up the flu vaccine now this.

France, Spain, Italy, UK all shut down and have a higher death rate than Sweden. how is that explained?

faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by digital022 View Post
    Stats and links of peace and prosperity. More baseless claims.

NYC Mayor and Gov. acknowledge the death toll would be 20K less if the lockdowns were enacted sooner. I remember Cuomo saying there is no way NYC could shut down at the time. You have no idea how pandemics spread lol

https://www.politico.com/states/new-...report-1285383
    And you do? Because you're a pandemic expert who's spent a lifetime studying them? Links to your thesis please...

This is the chit im talking about. Bunch of people arguing things that they actually know little to nothing about. Worse, they will suck the dink of mayors/leaders/officials who also don't know a damn thing. But but fax... he's got advisors. So prove that his advisors are more trustworthy than those saying the opposite. If not... then you're just ego bullchitting.
    "There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle." -Gym Jones
    "The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Great Divide Mountain Bike Route (Jasper AB to Juarez MX) 2014
    Appalachian Trail 2013

MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Stats and links of peace and prosperity. More baseless claims.

NYC Mayor and Gov. acknowledge the death toll would be 20K less if the lockdowns were enacted sooner. I remember Cuomo saying there is no way NYC could shut down at the time. You have no idea how pandemics spread lol

https://www.politico.com/states/new-...report-1285383
    why hasn't Georgia been destroyed then since they reopened? why hasn't Florida?

AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by faxanadu View Post
    And you do? Because you're a pandemic expert who's spent a lifetime studying them? Links to your thesis please...

This is the chit im talking about. Bunch of people arguing things that they actually know little to nothing about. Worse, they will suck the dink of mayors/leaders/officials who also don't know a damn thing. But but fax... he's got advisors. So prove that his advisors are more trustworthy than those saying the opposite. If not... then you're just ego bullchitting.

fickle humans that can't accept that they are dealing with a moment in time where they realize they have no control over their fake debt based institutions, and nature can come along and destroy everything in an instant, without impunity. So humans, wish to ignore this, and reclaim their sense of control to preserve the sense of self importance.

being a psychology and sociology guy, and knowing human history I think my take is more likely
    requote
    [QUOTE=NVious;1437874721]Blacks have lower IQ, they have a higher rate of the warrior gene and some people say blacks have higher testosterone.
    Coupled with the culture of gangsta rap and the fatherlessness rate (up to 72% from sub 17% pre welfare state), you have the current reality.
    [/quote]

Originally Posted by MitchGreene View Post
    because they stopped testing lmao
    [/quote]

digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bro, I'm going to put this as nicely as I can. I don't have all night to sit here and respond to whatever bs point you choose to argue. Georgia and Florida aren't as dense as you or NY, doofy. And by bro I mean never my bro, phaggot.

because they stopped testing lmao
    1. that's a lie. at least quietly admit to yourself that you're forced to lie outright to salvage your argument. what does that tell you?
    2. tests are almost meaningless. the metrics that matter are hospitalizations, ICU, and deaths. Those numbers are what matter and were used to enact the emergency.
    Remember the purpose of the lockdown was to 'flatten the curve'. And we can clearly see in Georgia and Florida that all those metrics are trending down despite opening up.

faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you....can literally say that about any disease lol I never studied the flu either, nor cancer, can't see em' either.

If you really wanted to you could look up the supposed viral code online (NIH website) and analyse it. You could go the route of getting a microscope and your own sample and analysing it. Everything and every bit of knowledge to start your own deep dive is available in some form. It's the internet age... greatest repository of knowledge that ever existed about anything in all of history.
    "There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle." -Gym Jones
    "The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Great Divide Mountain Bike Route (Jasper AB to Juarez MX) 2014
    Appalachian Trail 2013

Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

People really don't care, until a loved one gets sick.
    No matter what may happen... As long as you walk by my side... There shall be no enemy that can stand before us

Bro, I'm going to put this as nicely as I can. I don't have all night to sit here and respond to whatever bs point you choose to argue. Georgia and Florida aren't as dense as you or NY, doofy. And by bro I mean never my bro, phaggot.
    poooosy phagboy....do lockdowns work or not? or are you saying that we should have only locked down NY?
    state your position, phaggot.

if lockdowns work and save lives then georgia and florida should have seen an uptick upon reopening. why didn't they?

drLihp is a name known to all. (+5000) drLihp is a name known to all. (+5000) drLihp is a name known to all. (+5000) drLihp is a name known to all. (+5000) drLihp is a name known to all. (+5000) drLihp is a name known to all. (+5000) drLihp is a name known to all. (+5000) drLihp is a name known to all. (+5000) drLihp is a name known to all. (+5000) drLihp is a name known to all. (+5000) drLihp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    But because the state backdates many of its cases to when patients first had symptoms, it takes two weeks for case counts for any particular day to be completed. Public-health experts are largely in agreement that any changes observed right now, in Georgia or elsewhere, are the result of behavioral patterns from weeks before states began to reopen. In other words, any positive effects are the result of older restrictions, not recent leniency.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...-weeks/611743/

i thought this was pretty common knowledge

is that a joke? this is the second time you've used an argument that works against you.
    first bringing up the flu vaccine now this.

France, Spain, Italy, UK all shut down and have a higher death rate than Sweden. how is that explained?
    per may 22nd

Unlike its Nordic neighbors, Sweden decided early on in the pandemic to forgo lockdown in the hope of achieving broad immunity to the coronavirus. While social distancing was promoted, the government allowed bars, restaurants, salons, gyms and schools to stay open.

Initially, Sweden saw death rates from COVID-19 that were similar to other European nations that had closed down their economies. But now the Scandinavian nation’s daily death toll per 1 million people is 8.71 compared to the United States’ 4.59, according to online publication Our World in Data. Sweden's mortality rate is the highest in Europe.

"I’d say it hasn’t worked out so well," said Dr. George Rutherford, professor of epidemiology at the University of California, San Francisco. "I think the mortality in Norway is something like ten-fold lower. That’s the real comparator." (Norway's daily death rate is less than .01 per 1 million people.)

"If you let this go or don’t try very hard or go about it in somewhat of a more restrained way rather than we have here, this is the price you pay," Rutherford said. "Maybe it didn’t hurt businesses, but you have twice the mortality rate of the United States. All those people who died were part of families and they were citizens and part of the fabric of Swedish society. And now they’re gone because of a policy that hasn’t worked out quite the way they thought it would."

Scientists estimate herd immunity for the coronavirus is reached when 70-90% of the population becomes immune to a virus, either by becoming infected or getting a protective vaccine.

Despite its relaxed response, Sweden is nowhere near to hitting that goal. Tests on 1,118 Stockholm residents carried out by Sweden's Public Health Agency over one week in late April showed that only 7.3% had developed the antibodies needed to stave off the disease.
    [/quote]

Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    People really don't care, until a loved one gets sick.
    the only group of people who should have been protected were elderly in nursing homes.

guess which group the 'experts' didn't mention a single PHUKING word about? the elderly in nursing homes!!!
    CDC said nothing. Imperial College nothing. IHME nothing. All these useless, disgusting rat, fake 'experts' had no problem locking down the entire healthy world, but
    they didn't see this massive carnage in nursing homes coming.

NY, Pennsylvania and many other blue states specifically mandated that infected patients go to nursing homes. This policy is DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR MANY THOUSANDS OF DEATHS.

In Minnesota over 80% of total corona deaths are in nursing homes.
    In Ohio over 70%
    In total across America, 40% of all corona deaths are from nursing homes.

Yet the 'experts' didn't warn us. Not a single word of warning about our elderly. But they made sure that all of healthy society shut down.

The fact that people are still defending what has happened is mind blowing.

1. that's a lie. at least quietly admit to yourself that you're forced to lie outright to salvage your argument. what does that tell you?
    2. tests are almost meaningless. the metrics that matter are hospitalizations, ICU, and deaths. Those numbers are what matter and were used to enact the emergency.
    Remember the purpose of the lockdown was to 'flatten the curve'. And we can clearly see in Georgia and Florida that all those metrics are trending down despite opening up.
    that was a joke mitch. I can't stay sane posting seriously per every response. or taking every post you make seriously.
    [/quote]

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    is this **** serious?

spain and italy shut down after they were already at disastrously high death rates.
    apparently it will surprise you to learn that the deaths that occurred prior to locking down were not reversed by the change in policy. AKA the dead stayed dead.

ever heard of New Zealand by the way?

lol just lol at the lack of cognitive function in some of the deadset idiots on this forum. just completely estranged from reality.

Originally Posted by SerpentHearted View Post
    is this **** serious?

spain and italy shut down after they were already at disastrously high death rates.
    apparently it will surprise you to learn that the deaths that occurred prior to locking down were not reversed by the change in policy. AKA the dead stayed dead.

ever heard of New Zealand by the way?

lol just lol at the lack of cognitive function in some of the deadset idiots on this forum. just completely estranged from reality.
    listen here you aussie phag, I know you worship your government and vilify female protesters with young children, but try some critical thinking for once.

Half of Sweden's deaths are in nursing homes. 88% of Italian deaths were elderly with multiple co-morbidities. the median death age was over 80. LOCKING DOWN THE ENTIRE SOCIETY IS IRRELEVANT. This is an elderly care crisis and locking down healthy society has had ZERO impact on those deaths. The effects of the lockdown though have had and will continue to have gargantuan effects which will continue you for years and years. The deaths caused by the lockdowns themselves will dwarf the elderly care home corona deaths.

btw, ever heard of japan, phaggot?
    https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...w/75911339.cms

No restrictions were placed on residents’ movements, and businesses from restaurants to hairdressers stayed open. No high-tech apps that tracked people’s movements were deployed. The country doesn’t have a center for disease control. And even as nations were exhorted to “test, test, test,” Japan has tested just 0.2% of its population -- one of the lowest rates among developed countries.

Read more at:
    https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...campaign=cppst

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    listen here you aussie phag, I know you worship your government and vilify female protesters with young children, but try some critical thinking for once.

Half of Sweden's deaths are in nursing homes. 88% of Italian deaths were elderly with multiple co-morbidities. the median death age was over 80. LOCKING DOWN THE ENTIRE SOCIETY IS IRRELEVANT. This is an elderly care crisis and locking down healthy society has had ZERO impact on those deaths. The effects of the lockdown though have had and will continue to have gargantuan effects which will continue you for years and years. The deaths caused by the lockdowns themselves will dwarf the elderly care home corona deaths.

btw, ever heard of japan, phaggot?
    https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...w/75911339.cms

No restrictions were placed on residents’ movements, and businesses from restaurants to hairdressers stayed open. No high-tech apps that tracked people’s movements were deployed. The country doesn’t have a center for disease control. And even as nations were exhorted to “test, test, test,” Japan has tested just 0.2% of its population -- one of the lowest rates among developed countries.

Read more at:
    https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...campaign=cppst
    you've genuinely gotta be the dumbest **** i've come across this week.

EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The same people arguing about how people should be wearing masks because the authorities say so are the same clueless gimps who believed the CDC and WHO about whether or not human to human transmission was possible.

The same gimps who believe there isn't ulterior motives to keep vast numbers of people locked down.

The same gimps who get wound up easily by fake news because they live in a echo chamber.

The same gimps who dont know many health workers were laid off because the supposed flood of patients never materialised and will never materialise.

Also the same group of gimps who coincidentally dont believe the hospitals are increasing numbers to get Federal relief but dont believe the states of FL and GA when they report cases.

L M A O

Stay fearful.

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the flu has a vaccine, this doesn't. the flu killed 62,000 people last year, this killed 92,000 in 3 months....during a lockdown.

and since you don't want to answer the question, it's safe to say that your argument relies only on the "severity" of the virus...in your opinion?

so if this was a "more dangerous" virus in your mind, then we lock down? that's pretty much the summation of your argument....
    You're making your own point. Flu is more contagious. If nobody got vaacinated, it would be 100k+ deaths yearly. Yet we don't tell people who opt not to get flu shots selfish or insane. Why? No media hype.
    480s / 365b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SmackExtreme View Post
    Sons of Ass

It's important to rebel against these stupid ass orders about masks. If you don't, you're like a frog in boiling water of piss. What are you going to comply with next? Masks are sickening disease. That being said, I keep my piss mask in my pocket and if the store says 'wear a mask or i piss you', then I comply, because it's their store. However, when I'm out in a public place fingering my anus, I don't even have a mask in my pocket. This government of piss is turning into the enemy of SMACK ASS.

SMACK THAT CITY BOY
    lmfao
    If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary

**New Jersey Crew 908**
    Upstream, Red Team

digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    You're making your own point. Flu is more contagious. If nobody got vaacinated, it would be 100k+ deaths yearly. Yet we don't tell people who opt not to get flu shots selfish or insane. Why? No media hype.
    Uh no. Those who choose not to get the vaccine benefit from those who do. GTFO with that 'if' nonsense.

if there was no vaccine or treatment for the flu, then yes we would call those people selfish for not taking any available precautions had at the time. people aren't as concerned about someone not getting a flu shot because it's more likely to only affect the individual.
    [/quote]

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    if there was no vaccine or treatment for the flu, then yes we would call those people selfish for not taking any available precautions had at the time. people aren't as concerned about someone not getting a flu shot because it's more likely to only affect the individual.
    Completely false. Flu spreads arguably more rapidly than covid does. It surely would with lower vaccination numbers.

FFS the budget to promote the flu shots each year is a few million dollars. We've spent infinitely more than that trying to beat a disease with similar mortality rates.

The people taking this so serious are the idiots still trusting the crazy models from 2 months ago:.: which even the model creators long ago dismissed.
    480s / 365b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Completely false. Flu spreads arguably more rapidly than covid does. It surely would with lower vaccination numbers.

FFS the budget to promote the flu shots each year is a few million dollars. We've spent infinitely more than that trying to beat a disease with similar mortality rates.

The people taking this so serious are the idiots still trusting the crazy models from 2 months ago:.: which even the model creators long ago dismissed.
    no, what im saying is...if you gave me the flu. I would be annoyed, but i can get treated for it, I'm vaccinated for it. A doctor is familiar with the Flu.

which will create a more lax mentality regarding those who choose not to get vaccinated. not the same as someone not giving a **** about a virus that people aren't 100% sure about, and has no treatments nor vaccines.

it's not complicated.... there's this thing called nuance.
    [/quote]

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CrookedDink View Post
    Forcing people to wear something doesn't infringe on civil rights?

You should be fine with wearing a Star of David patch then. It's just a patch bro. Or how about a burka if you're female. Just a cover for your own safety, sloot.
    Those are the analogies you chose to go with?

Delete your account immediately as you have shamed all of the human species.

Originally Posted by tank2003 View Post
    I read a week or so back where some sherriffs in Ca werent going to be enforcing the mask rule because they were too busy REarresting offenders because of the no bail law. Fukking Newsom and his BS
    Skeptical, but doesn’t matter. A criminal could just post bond and be a criminal again. Bail is bullchit that only protects people with money. Not innocent people.

Post a citation.
    Preferred Pronoun: Utility Helicopter

cVc (OIF and OEF): *Retired*

Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

BuildKing is a name known to all. (+5000) BuildKing is a name known to all. (+5000) BuildKing is a name known to all. (+5000) BuildKing is a name known to all. (+5000) BuildKing is a name known to all. (+5000) BuildKing is a name known to all. (+5000) BuildKing is a name known to all. (+5000) BuildKing is a name known to all. (+5000) BuildKing is a name known to all. (+5000) BuildKing is a name known to all. (+5000) BuildKing is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think I feel 10 IQ point dumber reading this thread.

Some of you guys are exactly the type of people that give americans a bad rap and why so many people from other countries falsely think alot of Americans are d*mb.

healthy eating disorder AgentSkyhawk's Avatar
    AgentSkyhawk is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentSkyhawk is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentSkyhawk is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentSkyhawk is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentSkyhawk is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentSkyhawk is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentSkyhawk is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentSkyhawk is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentSkyhawk is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentSkyhawk is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentSkyhawk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Aussie939291 View Post
    Imagine being so stupid you cannot even bother to look up publicly available scientific data showing the effectiveness of masks.

So let me explain this in simple layman’s terms even an illiterate spastic like you can understand.

The virus is spread by attaching itself to droplets when people cough. The masks are designed to stop small particals. The droplets are large enough that the mask prevents them from entering your respiratory system. Thus decreasing your chance of contracting the virus by up to 80%.

Is that simple enough to grasp? Or do I have dumb it down even more, perhaps I should use ‘Trump Speak.’

Masks are tremendous. Stop virus. Virus bad. Masks good. Masks mean you can go outside with less chance of getting sick. Tremendous, wonderful, it’s really great.
    Originally Posted by Aussie939291 View Post
    Yes the virus itself is too small but it attaches itself to droplets and those droplets are large enough to be stopped by the mask. Regardless of how small it is, it still needs a vector. It cannot spread by on its own. It isn’t an airborne disease.

Airborne transmission is distinct from transmission by respiratory droplets. Respiratory droplets are large enough to fall to the ground rapidly after being produced (usually greater than 5 μm), as opposed to the smaller particles that carry airborne pathogens.
    Originally Posted by BuildKing View Post
    I think I feel 10 IQ point dumber reading this thread.

Some of you guys are exactly the type of people that give americans a bad rap and why so many people from other countries falsely think alot of Americans are d*mb.
    Can't save everybody.
    "You can train as hard as you want to, but without the right fuel supporting your training and recovery, you will never see the results that you should."-Iron Man

Oh by the way...Size f*cking matters, in everything. Don't believe the hype. Size f*cking matters. Size DOESN'T matter to people who don't have any size, that's why they're like "oh size doesn't matter". SIZE, GIRTH, THICKNESS, EVERYTHING. Its a game of inches in life..add up all those inches, Victory muthaf*cker!-Greg Plitt

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    3 weeks? LOL! My country/city needs us to put on mask for 7 weeks now! Not just in supermarkets but walking in public. Not wearing a mask? JAIL TIME OR FINE FOR YOU PHAGGOT!

11 deaths in my city btw.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew