Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AngryBaby View Post
    didn't see your post, reading the link now. looking for the specifics of when the cdc said they are classifying every death as COVID. not finding it, but i'll look harder.

maybe you could highlight it for everyone here to see,

I'd love to see those exact words verbatim here in this thread for us all to assess
    when did I say the CDC is classifying 'every death as COVID'?
    8000 americans die a day. that would put the total deaths at over 500k if that was the case.

I said there are two major issues with the numbers: 1. CDC does not require a positive test to count a death as corona, so long as the symptoms appear similar. as we know of course, respiratory illnesses all share several similarities so it is impossible to know if it's corona.
    2. They will count all positive cases even if it's blatantly obvious that it was not the cause of death. For example, I linked an article to how washington counted 4 gun deaths to corona.

MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheOriginalBIG View Post
    I never knew so many people would be triggered over a piece of fabric before I came on the misc lmao, sounds like a bunch of snowflakes tbh
    I don't care about the masks, I care about my gym not being open.

But of course you wouldn't understand that cause you're a Timmy so picture your mom locking up your PS4.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Kangayfish;1606030301]I've fought black guys in real life[/QUOTE]

Reps owed: Expert701 (4)

faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Aussie939291 View Post
    Just wear a mask, how hard is it you contrarian cuck.

Think about someone other than yourself for a change.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.”

― C.S. Lewis
    "There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle." -Gym Jones
    "The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Great Divide Mountain Bike Route (Jasper AB to Juarez MX) 2014
    Appalachian Trail 2013

MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nobody provided any objective proof that it is entirely inflated, AND REGARDLESS that doesn't negate any of the precautions taken regarding covid even IF the numbers were 20k less (which hasn't been proven)
    how do you feel about the CDC's death rate?
    please stop avoiding this.

according to the CDC, who you hold in VERY HIGH REGARD, the death rate is less than the flu if you are under 50. if you are under 30 you have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than dying of corona.

considering the above, do you feel that the lockdown is justified?

AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MitchGreene View Post
    when did I say the CDC is classifying 'every death as COVID'?
    8000 americans die a day. that would put the total deaths at over 500k if that was the case.

I said there are two major issues with the numbers: 1. CDC does not require a positive test to count a death as corona, so long as the symptoms appear similar. as we know of course, respiratory illnesses all share several similarities so it is impossible to know if it's corona.
    2. They will count all positive cases even if it's blatantly obvious that it was not the cause of death. For example, I linked an article to how washington counted 4 gun deaths to corona.
    before I go into the verbage and the strawmans

what would be your estimate of actual covid deaths then? and by your standards how many would be "required"for a lockdown? you see how this is gonna get stupid?

even if the numbers were at 60k, it still did what the flu did in a year, in 3 months....during a lockdown. with no vaccine. so how low do you think these numbers are?
    [QUOTE=NVious;1437874721]Blacks have lower IQ, they have a higher rate of the warrior gene and some people say blacks have higher testosterone.
    Coupled with the culture of gangsta rap and the fatherlessness rate (up to 72% from sub 17% pre welfare state), you have the current reality.
    [/quote]

northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    you cant reason with these people, its like trying to make a liberal understand how stupid they are

they need to get sick and die or have someone close get sick and die

its just the way some people are

You say this as if you're viewing the issue from a sound perspective of logic. Why don't you factor in the fact that no science supports the nothion of masks doing anything? Unless you're wearing N-95 masks properly fitted and disposing of them after one use, your mask does nothing to prevent the spread of the tiny COVID virus.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. When you fart, why does it stink up the entire surrounding area despite said fart having to travel through both your underwear and pants? Because cloth does nothing to stop aerosolized particles. Same thing appllies to half asssed masks and stopping a tiny virus. The masks will only stop giant droplets from actively cougbing/sneezing people, in which case they shouldn't be out in the first place during a pandemic.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by northernlights7 View Post
    Being forced to wear masks robs people of their identities.....
    So yes, the masks requirements are pure bullchit. No science has ever supported the idea of using them beyond how I described. The cloth masks are especially bad. Trying to stop COVID with a cloth mask is like trying to catch a golfball with a basketball hoop.
    My last neg of the day, another Misc. infectious disease expert, meanwhile I'm dealing with the real thing and CDC and DOH and Governor's Orders FFS.
    Bro with mattbro95

***Dirty South Crew***

Post Workout Commando Crew

MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by northernlights7 View Post
    You say this as if you're viewing the issue from a sound perspective of logic. Why don't you factor in the fact that no science supports the nothion of masks doing anything? Unless you're wearing N-95 masks properly fitted and disposing of them after one use, your mask does nothing to prevent the spread of the tiny COVID virus.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. When you fart, why does it stink up the entire surrounding area despite said fart having to travel through both your underwear and pants? Because cloth does nothing to stop aerosolized particles. Same thing appllies to half asssed masks and stopping a tiny virus. The masks will only stop giant droplets from actively cougbing/sneezing people, in which case they shouldn't be out in the first place during a pandemic.
    I'd be very surprised if twiddle dee or twiddle dumb acknowledge that post.

faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    same to you OP, would you wear a mask if it was airborne ebola
    That's a bit of a deflection. The point is ... it should be up to me to decide. AND if you disagree with my choice then avoid me, avoid places i visit, vote with your feet, close your business to me (if you own one and disagree with my choice).

It's just a mask... RIIIIGHT. That's why there are all kinds of reports of arrests, fines, people losing their livelihoods, business getting slapped with huge fines for opening, etc. Give and inch and these power hungry people take a mile. EVERY FKN TIME.
    "There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle." -Gym Jones

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Appalachian Trail 2013

before I go into the verbage and the strawmans

what would be your estimate of actual covid deaths then? and by your standards how many would be "required"for a lockdown? you see how this is gonna get stupid?

even if the numbers were at 60k, it still did what the flu did in a year, in 3 months....during a lockdown. with no vaccine. so how low do you think these numbers are?
    answer the damn question...why do you keep avoiding it?

why are you so mentally and emotionally invested in bad news? shouldn't you be happy that the death rate is so low? most normal people upon hearing that this 'pandemic' is actually less deadly than the flu would celebrate. why are you denying and ignoring the good news instead of being happy?

damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Masks don't do anything unless you have it.

And if that's the case you shouldn't be walking around anyways.

Hence masks are actually useless.
    While you were partying I studied the Blade.

AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how do you feel about the CDC's death rate?
    please stop avoiding this.

according to the CDC, who you hold in VERY HIGH REGARD, the death rate is less than the flu if you are under 50. if you are under 30 you have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than dying of corona.

considering the above, do you feel that the lockdown is justified?
    even if I granted you 40k deaths OFF, we would be at 50k deaths during a lockdown.

and I'm not even conceding those numbers are entirely inaccurate. I read that they list pre-existing issues but if signs point to covid/testing point to covid then they will list covid. but this isn't even the point

say I give you 40k deaths off, okay we're at 50k in 3 months. what umber is "good enough" to lock-down dude lol.
    [QUOTE=NVious;1437874721]Blacks have lower IQ, they have a higher rate of the warrior gene and some people say blacks have higher testosterone.
    Coupled with the culture of gangsta rap and the fatherlessness rate (up to 72% from sub 17% pre welfare state), you have the current reality.
    [/quote]

digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    here's a link to the gun deaths called corona:

https://komonews.com/news/local/stat...rcounted-in-wa

"We currently do have some deaths that are being reported that are clearly from other causes. We have about 5 deaths less than 5 deaths that we know of that are related to obvious other causes. In this case, they are from gunshot wounds," Hutchison said.
    You phaggots make it too easy. Clearly, you tried to use this article to support your narrative.

Actual article title: COVID-19-related deaths likely being undercounted in WA

the article goes on to say:

Not included in the state’s COVID-19 death count is approximately 3,000 cases where the person’s death certificate indicated symptoms similar to COVID-19, but it’s not clear if COVID-19 actually played a role in the person’s death, Hutchison said.

"We suspect that we are actually more likely to be undercounting deaths than overcounting them," Hutchison told reporters.

Originally Posted by CrookedDink View Post
    False equivalence. Cars are far more dangerous than covid-19 to the average person. Driving is a privilege not a right.
    I'm in agreement with your mask sentiments. However, you don't seem to be congruent here. Should still be up the the individual whether they wear a seatbelt or not without compliance through ticket/fine.

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Appalachian Trail 2013

why are you so mentally and emotionally invested in bad news? shouldn't you be happy that the death rate is so low? most normal people upon hearing that this 'pandemic' is actually less deadly than the flu would celebrate. why are you denying and ignoring the good news instead of being happy?
    I did, look up. but that question has a point, that there is no point in your stance. at all.

I even mock "conceded" and gave you 40k deaths off. now what. 50k in 3 months
    [/quote]

Because he's most likely been all-in with the fear mongering and feels the need to make a "last stand" against looking like a complete idiot.

Dude needs to learn when to hold'em and when to fold'em.

Nothing cool or respectable about going down with a sinking ship just cause your ego won't let you admit you were wrong the whole time.

Originally Posted by digital022 View Post
    You phaggots make it too easy. Clearly, you tried to use this article to support your narrative.

LMAO look at this flaming phag flying in...of course the headline is going to say that. it's a corporate media headline. they have a 'new normal' agenda to push, you kunty
    soyboy. all news is bad news until they are done doing what they need to do.

Originally Posted by digital022 View Post

thank you, sucks you had to find that. but i just thought the concept of the argument was stupid lol
    [/quote]

I did, look up. but that question has a point, that there is no point in your stance. at all.

I even mock "conceded" and gave you 40k deaths off. now what. 50k in 3 months
    where did you answer the question about the death rate being less than the flu?
    I don't see it

and I dont care about emotions, I care about truth. it's why im not religious.

where did you answer the question about the death rate being less than the flu?
    I don't see it
    "according to the CDC, who you hold in VERY HIGH REGARD, the death rate is less than the flu if you are under 50. if you are under 30 you have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than dying of corona.

considering the above, do you feel that the lockdown is justified?"

because under 50, under 30, over 30, over 50 is pretty....irrelevant to me when we're talking about...numbers of deaths... sorry.a-am I crazy for feeling that way?

Nor is it impossible for young people to contract the disease, ask brazil
    [/quote]

What's funny is show them an article saying Covid deaths are likely being unaccounted for and they're ready to go to war.

Tell them how actual doctors are saying Covid death numbers are being falsified and exaggerated and they want: the original document, the author, the surveillance tape, fingerprints, five eye witness testimonials and a blessing from The Pope.

True mark of an idiot right there.

CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by faxanadu View Post
    I'm in agreement with your mask sentiments. However, you don't seem to be congruent here. Should still be up the the individual whether they wear a seatbelt or not without compliance through ticket/fine.
    Again, it comes down to rights vs privileges. I can't fly an airplane without training, nor can I drive without a seatbelt.

Not being forced to wear a mask, burka, star of david ... is a constitutional right.

and I dont care about emotions, I care about truth. it's why im not religious.

"according to the CDC, who you hold in VERY HIGH REGARD, the death rate is less than the flu if you are under 50. if you are under 30 you have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than dying of corona.

considering the above, do you feel that the lockdown is justified?"

because under 50, under 30, over 30, over 50 is pretty....irrelevant to me when we're talking about...numbers of deaths... sorry.a-am I crazy for feeling that way?

Nor is it impossible for young people to contract the disease, ask brazil
    No, you care more about appealing to authority than the actual truth.

Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    What's funny is show them an article saying Covid deaths are likely being unaccounted for and they're ready to go to war.

Tell them how actual doctors are saying Covid death numbers are being falsified and exaggerated and they want: the original document, the author, the surveillance tape, fingerprints, five eye witness testimonials and a blessing from The Pope.

True mark of an idiot right there.
    did you not see the information going in the other direction? did you skip that?

and what about me mock conceding and giving you 40k deaths off? what number is good enough for a lockdown lol im asking you? how low do YOU think the numbers actually are?
    [/quote]

even if I granted you 40k deaths OFF, we would be at 50k deaths during a lockdown.

and I'm not even conceding those numbers are entirely inaccurate. I read that they list pre-existing issues but if signs point to covid/testing point to covid then they will list covid. but this isn't even the point

say I give you 40k deaths off, okay we're at 50k in 3 months. what umber is "good enough" to lock-down dude lol.
    you are so programmed it would take hours to de-program you.

1. Lockdowns DO NOT SAVE LIVES. That is a lie. Every country, every state has more or less followed the same graph for corona, regardless of when they locked down, if they locked down or how strict the lockdown was. Corona peaked over a month ago and then began falling everywhere.

If lockdowns saved lives, then why has Georgia and Florida rates and deaths fallen SINCE REOPENING? Wouldn't 'lockdowns saves lives' logic hold that the rates should shoot up again???

2. Lockdowns KILL huge amounts of people to non corona. There will be significantly more deaths as a result of the lockdown than corona. Massive numbers of cancer related deaths due to lack of available treatment. Huge increase in deaths from suicide, poverty etc..

130 million extra people could be on the brink of starvation globally due to the lockdowns.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u...nturn-n1189326

Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    No, you care more about appealing to authority than the actual truth.
    lol right, my black ass loves me some american authority. you sound crazy.

if anything I'm going against what the majority govt is thinking right now lmao thats whats hilarious
    [/quote]

1. Lockdowns DO NOT SAVE LIVES. That is a lie. Every country, every state has more or less followed the same graph for corona, regardless of when they locked down, if they locked down or how strict the lockdown was. Corona peaked over a month ago and then began falling everywhere.

If lockdowns saved lives, then why has Georgia and Florida rates and deaths fallen SINCE REOPENING? Wouldn't 'lockdowns saves lives' logic hold that the rates should shoot up again???

2. Lockdowns KILL huge amounts of people to non corona. There will be significantly more deaths as a result of the lockdown than corona. Massive numbers of cancer related deaths due to lack of available treatment. Huge increase in deaths from suicide, poverty etc..

130 million extra people could be on the brink of starvation globally due to the lockdowns.

you haven't heard about Sweden have you
    [/quote]

if it was an airborne ebola like illness, the government...a society, would be fools for not mandating universal precautions. letting you have you're selfish sense of "freedom" would put the society as a whole in danger. Stop being obtuse to simply win the argument.
    If the government with all its power and influence can't make an argument convincing enough to get most people to voluntary wear a mask... that is enough to be very suspect of their intentions.

Are you a virologist? Have you studied the virus? Have you quadruple checked the info that is being thrust on you? Have you specifically studied this virus? Can you even prove its existence? What is it that you actually know and can prove in this case?

^^Take all that and multiple it by tens of millions of people. All adopting a stance... and taking various sides... by appealing to authority. It's pretty interesting that all this freedom stripping and authoritarianism is based on something that you can't see with your own eyes, and that very few people on this planet have the means to verify.

I've seen some of the nastiest chit spewed between "once" friends on social media in the last few months ... and none of these people "actually" know what they're talking about. They're all making judgements based off some chit they heard someone in a fancy positions with a few fancy titles next to their name say. Pretty damned frightening if you ask me. Shows how vulnerable our society is to any person or group of persons that wanted to be truly nefarious.

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Appalachian Trail 2013

digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Stats and links of peace and prosperity. More baseless claims.

NYC Mayor and Gov. acknowledge the death toll would be 20K less if the lockdowns were enacted sooner. I remember Cuomo saying there is no way NYC could shut down at the time. You have no idea how pandemics spread lol

https://www.politico.com/states/new-...report-1285383

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITT beta cucks debate alpha males
    President Trump is 73 and doesn't wear glasses. Wanna know why? Because he's got 2020....