Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 153
  1. #31
    Registered User AngryBaby's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Posts: 4,676
    Rep Power: 7979
    AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    AngryBaby is offline
    Originally Posted by MitchGreene View Post
    it's not though, phag, that's the point.

    it's the phukkin flu...actually it's LESS DEADLY THAN THE FLU AS PER THE CDC'S LATEST DEATH RATE. If you are under 50 you are several times more likely
    to die from the flu than corona.

    wearing a mask is blind submission to the same authority that destroyed hundreds of millions of lives around the world based on fake models.
    the 'experts' have been dead phukin wrong on EVERYTHING. and now rather than facing criminal charges they have the nerve to be mandating masks and random
    hoop jumps? PHUK YOU

    if you wear a mask YOU are the problem.
    the flu has a vaccine, this doesn't. the flu killed 62,000 people last year, this killed 92,000 in 3 months....during a lockdown.

    and since you don't want to answer the question, it's safe to say that your argument relies only on the "severity" of the virus...in your opinion?

    so if this was a "more dangerous" virus in your mind, then we lock down? that's pretty much the summation of your argument....
    [QUOTE=Polaris;1606964451] Sociology isn't a "science" btw. [/QUOTE]


    lmao
    Reply With Quote

  2. #32
    N = R * fp * ne * fl * fi tank2003's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Location: Mississippi, United States
    Posts: 31,539
    Rep Power: 293345
    tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tank2003 is offline
    Originally Posted by Aussie939291 View Post
    Yes the virus itself is too small but it attaches itself to droplets and those droplets are large enough to be stopped by the mask. Regardless of how small it is, it still needs a vector. It cannot spread by on its own. It isn’t an airborne disease.


    Airborne transmission is distinct from transmission by respiratory droplets. Respiratory droplets are large enough to fall to the ground rapidly after being produced (usually greater than 5 μm), as opposed to the smaller particles that carry airborne pathogens.
    My point was: Why wear it if you arent infected? If you ARE infected though, yeah...wear one. It seems utterly pointless and just to sear as to gain piece of mind if you are nCOV free.
    I am not a sexist because sexism is wrong and being wrong is for women
    Currently Reading: The House of Leaves
    Reply With Quote

  3. #33
    Registered User AngryBaby's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Posts: 4,676
    Rep Power: 7979
    AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    AngryBaby is offline
    Originally Posted by CrookedDink View Post
    Of course, voluntarily, but you missed the point. I would be against my government mandating I wear something regardless of what it is.
    if it was an airborne ebola like illness, the government...a society, would be fools for not mandating universal precautions. letting you have you're selfish sense of "freedom" would put the society as a whole in danger. Stop being obtuse to simply win the argument.
    [QUOTE=Polaris;1606964451] Sociology isn't a "science" btw. [/QUOTE]


    lmao
    Reply With Quote

  4. #34
    Banned AlwaysFocus's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2016
    Location: BC, Canada
    Posts: 14,534
    Rep Power: 0
    AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    AlwaysFocus is offline
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    So when you were required to wear a seatbelt, was that taking from your freedom? When "they" said you had to put your kid in a car seat, did you put him on the dash?

    At what point does a temporary mask order to slow a global pandemic really take away your freedom?





    Repped


    Im sure youll get some interesting arguments, none of which will be able to defeat your point. Theres a **** ton more that could be pointed out as well lmao.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #35
    N = R * fp * ne * fl * fi tank2003's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Location: Mississippi, United States
    Posts: 31,539
    Rep Power: 293345
    tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tank2003 is offline
    Originally Posted by AngryBaby View Post
    the flu has a vaccine, this doesn't. the flu killed 62,000 people last year, this killed 92,000 in 3 months....during a lockdown.

    and since you don't want to answer the question, it's safe to say that your argument relies only on the "severity" of the virus...in your opinion?

    so if this was a more dangerous virus in your mind, then we lock down? that's pretty much the summation of your argument....
    Didnt the CDC revise their death numbers recently? Because they were lumping ALL deaths of people who had the virus as the COD WAS caused by the virus. IIRC, the number was reduced from somewhere in the high 60k's down to mid 30ks

    Edit: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm
    Says that As of May 22, the death from covid was 73,639. But maybe im reading the table wrong because the numbers they give up to that date dont add up. Errr....maybe they do. Its known that i possess the stoopid when it comes to statistics
    I am not a sexist because sexism is wrong and being wrong is for women
    Currently Reading: The House of Leaves
    Reply With Quote

  6. #36
    Registered User digital022's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2010
    Location: United States
    Posts: 2,428
    Rep Power: 14329
    digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) digital022 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    digital022 is offline
    Originally Posted by tank2003 View Post
    There isnt much of a point. The coronavirus is too small to be stopped by a mask anyway. They are only good for stopping the spit (from an infected person) from infecting someone else. So if you ARENT infected...wtf is the point?
    Point is phaggot OP could be infected and not showing symtoms, and instead of keeping public health in mind, he goes full retard cuz 'muh rights.'

    Clearly OP doesn't shop at Costco, they wouldn't put up with OP's foolery.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #37
    Registered User AngryBaby's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Posts: 4,676
    Rep Power: 7979
    AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    AngryBaby is offline
    Originally Posted by tank2003 View Post
    Did the CDC revise their death numbers recently? Because they were lumping ALL deaths of people who had the virus as the COD WAS caused by the virus. IIRC, the number was reduced from somewhere in the high 60k's down to mid 30ks
    you can argue the same for the flu, you can do that for any disease really. why do people only assume that if this was happening (which we can't objectively quantify), it would only pertain to covid?
    [QUOTE=Polaris;1606964451] Sociology isn't a "science" btw. [/QUOTE]


    lmao
    Reply With Quote

  8. #38
    Registered User MitchGreene's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 619
    Rep Power: 388
    MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    MitchGreene is offline
    Originally Posted by AngryBaby View Post
    the flu has a vaccine, this doesn't. the flu killed 62,000 people last year, this killed 92,000 in 3 months....during a lockdown.

    and since you don't want to answer the question, it's safe to say that your argument relies only on the "severity" of the virus...in your opinion?

    so if this was a more dangerous virus in your mind, then we lock down? that's pretty much the summation of your argument....
    -8000 americans die a day on average
    -the CDC says to classify a death as corona even without a positive test and regardless of whether it was the primary case (eg. in California a drug OD has been counted as corona. in Washington there have been 4 shooting deaths that have been classified as corona)
    -hospitals are empty and going bankrupt from cancellation of 'elective' procedures
    -hospitals are paid more if it's a corona death
    -considering the above, the 92k total is FAKE NEWS.

    -regarding your flu has a vaccine comment...that furthers the argument that corona is ridiculously non-fatal. there is no vaccine for corona and it still has a lower death rate than the regular flu.
    Reply With Quote

  9. #39
    The Wizard of Aus Aussie939291's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Posts: 17,233
    Rep Power: 51244
    Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aussie939291 is offline
    Originally Posted by tank2003 View Post
    My point was: Why wear it if you arent infected? If you ARE infected though, yeah...wear one. It seems utterly pointless and just to sear as to gain piece of mind if you are nCOV free.
    Virus has a 2 week incubation period during which you can still spread it. Estimates say up to 50% of people with the virus are asymptomatic, however, they can still spread the virus.
    So basically because you could very well have the virus and not know. So, why risk it? Just get everyone to wear a mask. It isn’t Authoritarian like some people would have you believe.
    My AVI is my chest. Not a rock, not a wall, not an atlas stone... My chest

    The Misc's resident IBD brah

    *Crohn's disease crew *

    *Sh*t enough in a day to fertilise a farm crew*

    *Porcelain destroyer crew*
    Reply With Quote

  10. #40
    Registered User MBisonSon's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2016
    Posts: 22,888
    Rep Power: 79554
    MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    MBisonSon is offline

    Thumbs down

    ****ing ridiculous in ChiCUCKgo, (blue) PILLinois.

    I went to Indiana today, literally saw large groups of crowds congregating having a great time.

    Especially passing by this old timey burger joint everyone had their muscle cars out.

    Meanwhile in IL we're the idiots still wearing masks everywhere because SHE says so:



    Spoiler!


    Democrat state of piss.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

    That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

    [QUOTE=Kangayfish;1606030301]I've fought black guys in real life[/QUOTE]

    Reps owed: Expert701 (4)
    Reply With Quote

  11. #41
    🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊 northernlights7's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2013
    Posts: 5,405
    Rep Power: 94159
    northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    northernlights7 is offline
    Originally Posted by thunderykoala View Post
    I don't really see the problem with wearing masks and social distancing. It doesn't really infringe on civil rights like lockdowns do.
    Being forced to wear masks robs people of their identities. It might make some sense if the government provided legit N-95 masks to everyone, like 1 per day, to then throw out and replace each day. The cloth masks do jack chit to protect yourself or others beyond catching giant droplets if you're actively coughing and sneezing with poor cough/sneeze editaquette like a jackassss. The surgical masks are chit to protect yourself and only help protect others from you if you throw them out after one use. Obviously, people just keep reusing dirty masks, which only makes the issue worse. Brb constantly touching your face to adjuast a days old dirty mask infested with your spit and any other bs that ruined it in that time. Sane goes for N-95's unless you legit steralize them by exposing them to UV rays for a couple hours to kill anything that got on it.

    So yes, the masks requirements are pure bullchit. No science has ever supported the idea of using them beyond how I described. The cloth masks are especially bad. Trying to stop COVID with a cloth mask is like trying to catch a golfball with a basketball hoop.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #42
    Registered User AngryBaby's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Posts: 4,676
    Rep Power: 7979
    AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    AngryBaby is offline
    Originally Posted by MitchGreene View Post
    -8000 americans die a day on average
    -the CDC says to classify a death as corona even without a positive test and regardless of whether it was the primary case (eg. in California a drug OD has been counted as corona. in Washington there have been 4 shooting deaths that have been classified as corona)
    -hospitals are empty and going bankrupt from cancellation of 'elective' procedures
    -hospitals are paid more if it's a corona death
    -considering the above, the 92k total is FAKE NEWS.

    -regarding your flu has a vaccine comment...that furthers the argument that corona is ridiculously non-fatal. there is no vaccine for corona and it still has a lower death rate than the regular flu.
    so if this was an even worse disease, we should use the same logic? 8,000 americans die a day? and take no precautions? lmao

    and you're assuming these talking points based upon no objective truths. just speculation, based upon...conspiracy and alt-right talking points.

    do you have literal documented writing to where the CDC is directly saying "count any death as a covid death" as you say? I highly doubt you do...

    The numbers are there, but if you just tell me "those are probably fake" then, how can i argue with you? d-do you see how that's crazy? your argument is essentially just telling me the virus is fake lol thats what you're telling me.
    [QUOTE=Polaris;1606964451] Sociology isn't a "science" btw. [/QUOTE]


    lmao
    Reply With Quote

  13. #43
    N = R * fp * ne * fl * fi tank2003's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Location: Mississippi, United States
    Posts: 31,539
    Rep Power: 293345
    tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tank2003 is offline
    Originally Posted by digital022 View Post
    Point is phaggot OP could be infected and not showing symtoms, and instead of keeping public health in mind, he goes full retard cuz 'muh rights.'

    Clearly OP doesn't shop at Costco, they wouldn't put up with OP's foolery.
    Yeah he could be, but i would think he would know it. But i suppose you can carry the virus or be infected and not show it. I would imagine that he would at least recognize the symptoms even if they were mild. Not everyone is just dandy with shutting down the country because one party feels the need to induce an economic recession so they can influence the elections in nov. Some people arent ok with the gov telling them what the can and cant wear on their faces when they go out ESPECIALLY when you cant get doctors to agree on the seriousness of the situation. If you dont want to wear a mask, then dont. If you want to wear a mask, then wear one. Its that simple. Stop the fear mongering from the gov. If people NOT wearing a mask is so scary to you, then stay at home.

    Originally Posted by AngryBaby View Post
    you can argue the same for the flu, you can do that for any disease really. why do people only assume that if this was happening (which we can't objectively quantify), it would only pertain to covid?
    I'm not arguing anything., I was literally asking a question of someone who might be more informed on the issue
    Last edited by tank2003; 05-22-2020 at 10:43 PM.
    I am not a sexist because sexism is wrong and being wrong is for women
    Currently Reading: The House of Leaves
    Reply With Quote

  14. #44
    Punk Jazz pengh's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2007
    Posts: 7,311
    Rep Power: 53246
    pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pengh is offline
    Can't believe people still don't understand that you can be infected but not show/have symptoms.
    * Eggs and Rice crew *
    * Bass Guitar Ibanez Crew *

    Strange hobbies
    Reply With Quote

  15. #45
    Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2009
    Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts: 5,811
    Rep Power: 21171
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SerpentHearted is offline
    serious question from a non American.

    I keep seeing comments (here and elsewhere) about "government fearmongering".
    But it seems like the party that holds government are actually the ones downplaying the seriousness of the situation and encouraging those who don't want to take precautions to protect themselves and others.

    What's with that?
    Reply With Quote

  16. #46
    N = R * fp * ne * fl * fi tank2003's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Location: Mississippi, United States
    Posts: 31,539
    Rep Power: 293345
    tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tank2003 is offline
    I figured it out. No masks if we all wear one of these
    I am not a sexist because sexism is wrong and being wrong is for women
    Currently Reading: The House of Leaves
    Reply With Quote

  17. #47
    Registered User rjones416's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Age: 34
    Posts: 15,061
    Rep Power: 7630
    rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    rjones416 is offline
    you're a selfish piece of **** if you dont wear a mask. you probably have it and are infecting innocent people who arent as young and healthy as you are.
    Reply With Quote

  18. #48
    Registered User MitchGreene's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 619
    Rep Power: 388
    MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    MitchGreene is offline
    Originally Posted by AngryBaby View Post
    except you're assuming these talking points based upon no objective truths. just speculation, based upon...conspiracy and alt-right talking points.

    do you have literal documented writing to where the CDC is directly saying "count any death as a covid death" as you say? I highly doubt you do...

    The numbers are there, but if you just tell me "those are probably fake" then, how can i argue with you? d-do you see how that's crazy? your argument is essentially just telling me the virus is fake lol thats what you're telling me.

    except you're assuming these talking points based upon no objective truths don't force it. that sounds fake and try hard

    what am I assuming? every one of those points is 100% verifiable. the CDC guidelines are out there for everyone to see. which part specifically are you denying?

    here's the CDC link for how they classify: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/c...-19-deaths.pdf

    you want a link to the average daily death rates of americans? google it.

    here's a link to the gun deaths called corona:

    https://komonews.com/news/local/stat...rcounted-in-wa

    "We currently do have some deaths that are being reported that are clearly from other causes. We have about 5 deaths less than 5 deaths that we know of that are related to obvious other causes. In this case, they are from gunshot wounds," Hutchison said.
    Reply With Quote

  19. #49
    Registered User MBisonSon's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2016
    Posts: 22,888
    Rep Power: 79554
    MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    MBisonSon is offline
    Originally Posted by pengh View Post
    Can't believe people still don't understand that you can be infected but not show/have symptoms.
    Can't believe people still don't understand that you can be lied to by "authorities".

    What's goofy is not being able to wrap your head around people being skeptical when they've been lied to every step of the way regarding the ordeal.

    Regarding masks:

    First it was "wear a mask so you don't catch Covid"

    That was found to be BS then it turned into "wear a mask so you don't spread it".

    Never mind that wearing a mask while having Covid would also be counterproductive to you because you're breathing all them germs back in.

    So even if that wasn't a bunch of BS, best case scenario is you're making yourself sicker to prevent someone else from getting sick.


    That's just the bull**** regarding masks.

    Doesn't even get into BS regarding death rates, vaccinations, etc.

    But yeah I also can't understand how people can't be skeptical
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

    That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

    [QUOTE=Kangayfish;1606030301]I've fought black guys in real life[/QUOTE]

    Reps owed: Expert701 (4)
    Reply With Quote

  20. #50
    Works fine though CrookedDink's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Location: Tennessee, United States
    Age: 34
    Posts: 14,587
    Rep Power: 62818
    CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    CrookedDink is offline
    Originally Posted by AngryBaby View Post
    if it was an airborne ebola like illness, the government...a society, would be fools for not mandating universal precautions. letting you have you're selfish sense of "freedom" would put the society as a whole in danger. Stop being obtuse to simply win the argument.
    You are literally making up hypothetical situations to make a point then claim I'm being obtuse to win an argument. Lmao!
    Reply With Quote

  21. #51
    Registered User AngryBaby's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Posts: 4,676
    Rep Power: 7979
    AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    AngryBaby is offline
    Originally Posted by tank2003 View Post
    Yeah he could be, but i would think he would know it. But i suppose you can carry the virus or be infected and not show it. I would imagine that he would at least recognize the symptoms even if they were mild. Not everyone is just dandy with shutting down the country because one party feels the need to induce an economic recession so they can influence the elections in nov. Some people arent ok with the gov telling them what the can and cant wear on their faces when they go out ESPECIALLY when you cant get doctors to agree on the seriousness of the situation. If you dont want to wear a mask, then dont. If you want to wear a mask, then wear one. Its that simple. Stop the fear mongering from the gov. If people NOT wearing a mask is so scary to you, then stay at home.


    I'm not arguing anything., I was literally asking a question of someone who might be more informed on the issue
    we're at 97,647 deaths. that's what the metrics are telling you, thats where the CDC is at. The only reason you would innately try to fight against the numbers given to you, is if you have a vested interest in doing so.

    the numbers make sense for everything going on, but certain humans don't....like that, so they try to disparage the integrity of the statistics themselves.

    we're emotional little monkeys, science also made us not feel central, questioned our religion, so we attacked science. see the patterns?
    [QUOTE=Polaris;1606964451] Sociology isn't a "science" btw. [/QUOTE]


    lmao
    Reply With Quote

  22. #52
    Registered User MitchGreene's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 619
    Rep Power: 388
    MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    MitchGreene is offline
    Originally Posted by SerpentHearted View Post
    serious question from a non American.

    I keep seeing comments (here and elsewhere) about "government fearmongering".
    But it seems like the party that holds government are actually the ones downplaying the seriousness of the situation and encouraging those who don't want to take precautions to protect themselves and others.

    What's with that?
    oh look another aussie phaggot who doesn't even understand the concept that government is not your friend.

    how many more women have been arrested for protesting and have their child ripped from them?

    the situation is not serious, you filthy subject of the queen. the death rate for corona is significantly less than the flu if you are under 50 as per the CDC. the only thing serious is the criminal and treasonous reaction to this fake pandemic.
    Reply With Quote

  23. #53
    Registered User AngryBaby's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Posts: 4,676
    Rep Power: 7979
    AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    AngryBaby is offline
    Originally Posted by CrookedDink View Post
    You are literally making up hypothetical situations to make a point then claim I'm being obtuse to win an argument. Lmao!
    you are, because you know it would be nonsensical for a society to not mandate precautions during a pandemic. and you don't want to simply concede that.

    and my point is sound, there's a reason nobody likes answering this question because they know it's a logic trap. because now you're admitting you're only arguing what you deem as "severe" which is up to interpretation.
    [QUOTE=Polaris;1606964451] Sociology isn't a "science" btw. [/QUOTE]


    lmao
    Reply With Quote

  24. #54
    Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2009
    Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts: 5,811
    Rep Power: 21171
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SerpentHearted is offline
    Originally Posted by MitchGreene View Post
    oh look another aussie phaggot who doesn't even understand the concept that government is not your friend.

    how many more women have been arrested for protesting and have their child ripped from them?

    the situation is not serious, you filthy subject of the queen. the death rate for corona is significantly less than the flu if you are under 50 as per the CDC. the only thing serious is the criminal and treasonous reaction to this fake pandemic.
    lol wow, triggered much?

    fwiw i ****en despise our government.
    it's still odd though that people's argument is "the government is not your friend, don't trust the government" when discussing an issue where they appear to actually hold the same position as the government.
    Reply With Quote

  25. #55
    Registered User MitchGreene's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 619
    Rep Power: 388
    MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    MitchGreene is offline
    Originally Posted by AngryBaby View Post
    we're at 97,647 deaths. that's what the metrics are telling you, thats where the CDC is at. The only reason you would innately try to fight against the numbers given to you, is if you have a vested interest in doing so.

    the numbers make sense for everything going on, but certain humans don't....like that, so they try to disparage the integrity of the statistics themselves.

    we're emotional little monkeys, science also made us not feel central, questioned our religion, so we attacked science. see the patterns?
    if you still believe in those numbers after what I posted you need to get a job in a huge government bureaucracy asap

    how do you reconcile your cognitive dissonance regarding the CDC?
    -on the one hand you cite them for 97k deaths
    -on the other hand you refuse to accept their death rate which states that for those under 50 you are basically at zero chance of dying. if you are under 30 you have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than dying of corona.

    please explain. thanks a bunch!
    Reply With Quote

  26. #56
    Registered User bingpwr's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2006
    Age: 36
    Posts: 892
    Rep Power: 2591
    bingpwr is just really nice. (+1000) bingpwr is just really nice. (+1000) bingpwr is just really nice. (+1000) bingpwr is just really nice. (+1000) bingpwr is just really nice. (+1000) bingpwr is just really nice. (+1000) bingpwr is just really nice. (+1000) bingpwr is just really nice. (+1000) bingpwr is just really nice. (+1000) bingpwr is just really nice. (+1000) bingpwr is just really nice. (+1000)
    bingpwr is offline
    Originally Posted by CrookedDink View Post
    Forcing people to wear something doesn't infringe on civil rights?

    You should be fine with wearing a Star of David patch then. It's just a patch bro. Or how about a burka if you're female. Just a cover for your own safety, sloot.
    If it means someone that is immunocompromised can go about doing their daily needs to live (e.g. grocery shopping, getting some light exercise), then this is a well-worthy sacrifice.
    That's why once you're in the game, you're in it for life.
    -DJAuto
    Reply With Quote

  27. #57
    Registered User AngryBaby's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Posts: 4,676
    Rep Power: 7979
    AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    AngryBaby is offline
    Originally Posted by MitchGreene View Post
    if you still believe in those numbers after what I posted you need to get a job in a huge government bureaucracy asap

    how do you reconcile your cognitive dissonance regarding the CDC?
    -on the one hand you cite them for 97k deaths
    -on the other hand you refuse to accept their death rate which states that for those under 50 you are basically at zero chance of dying. if you are under 30 you have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than dying of corona.

    please explain. thanks a bunch!
    didn't see your post, reading the link now. looking for the specifics of when the cdc said they are classifying every death as COVID. not finding it, but i'll look harder.

    maybe you could highlight it for everyone here to see,

    I'd love to see those exact words verbatim here in this thread for us all to assess

    post it please, not just the link. the quote
    [QUOTE=Polaris;1606964451] Sociology isn't a "science" btw. [/QUOTE]


    lmao
    Reply With Quote

  28. #58
    Certified Legit TheOriginalBIG's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Age: 27
    Posts: 586
    Rep Power: 524
    TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    TheOriginalBIG is offline
    I never knew so many people would be triggered over a piece of fabric before I came on the misc lmao, sounds like a bunch of snowflakes tbh
    Reply With Quote

  29. #59
    Registered User MBisonSon's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2016
    Posts: 22,888
    Rep Power: 79554
    MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    MBisonSon is offline
    Originally Posted by AngryBaby View Post
    we're at 97,647 deaths. that's what the metrics are telling you, thats where the CDC is at. The only reason you would innately try to fight against the numbers given to you, is if you have a vested interest in doing so.

    the numbers make sense for everything going on, but certain humans don't....like that, so they try to disparage the integrity of the statistics themselves.

    we're emotional little monkeys, science also made us not feel central, questioned our religion, so we attacked science. see the patterns?
    Are you ****ing stupid or something?

    How many times do you need to read that CDC numbers are inflated until it seeps into your head?
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

    That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

    [QUOTE=Kangayfish;1606030301]I've fought black guys in real life[/QUOTE]

    Reps owed: Expert701 (4)
    Reply With Quote

  30. #60
    Registered User AngryBaby's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Posts: 4,676
    Rep Power: 7979
    AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    AngryBaby is offline
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    Are you ****ing stupid or something?

    How many times do you need to read that CDC numbers are inflated until it seeps into your head?
    nobody provided any objective proof that it is entirely inflated, AND REGARDLESS that doesn't negate any of the precautions taken regarding covid even IF the numbers were 20k less (which hasn't been proven)
    [QUOTE=Polaris;1606964451] Sociology isn't a "science" btw. [/QUOTE]


    lmao
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts