Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Gained 25lbs in 2 months. Constantly gaining.

I apologize if I sound frustrated. I officially weigh 185lbs. Gained 8inches in my waist.

Lifestyle changes recently was quarentine/stay at home. I force myself to walk at least 1hr a day. I am at the power walking phase where I am now trying to transition into jogging. If I cannot jog. I have to jump rope.
    I have also been working on strength training using only my body's weight.
    Food wise, I have a window where I only eat between 11am and 9pm. However I am pushing towards 8pm or sooner.
    I stick to 1500 calories daily. Some days I have to push to 1800 because I am always hungry. Approx 2 hrs after I eat my stomach grumbles for food. I end up eating closer to 1800 calories as if I do not eat enough, I get terrible migraines. I end up passing out at 10pm from how terrible they are.
    I am drinking up to a gallon of water a day because I am constantly thirsty. And I am urinating a lot too btw.
    Only questionable food I have been eating is oatmeal for fiber. I portion it out and I eat it as it helps me feel full for a little bit until I have to eat.

My thyroid levels are normal and I am on synthroid after radiation therapy. No diabetes. No deficiencies.

I do take Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and Vitamin D. Iron once a week.

This is embarrassing but I feel like whatever I eat, goes to my fat stores and not in the restroom.

I do not know what else I can eat outside of Oatmeal, milk, chia seeds, hemp hearts protein, vegetables, eggs, tuna and meat.

I feel like I am fighting with my body as it is telling me I am constantly hungry after eating for 2hrs. I drink water to tell it to shut up. Then I get a migraine. I will nap to try to ease the pain. I ready do not know what else to do. I don't know if I need to up my fitness routine to nothing but cardio.

I really need some support and help.
    I do not know what I should try or what I should do.

I am starting in a bcaa and whey protein isolate to get something in hopes adding it to what I have can shift into a different direction.

I can up my cardio to 2 hours a day but I would have to do 1 hour in day and 1 at night.

I could really use some guidance.
    Also I cannot afford to be on special diets at the moment like keto or Paleo. We are in a pandemic and food is carefully purchased
    Last edited by BlueSystem200; 05-22-2020 at 05:11 PM.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guessing you aren't very tall? Are you male or female?

BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSystem200 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Guessing you aren't very tall? Are you male or female?
    5'2" female 30

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Do some research on a low carb or ketogenic diet and make a decision. I'm not telling you to do low carb or keto, I'm just telling you to do some research and make your own decision.

Source: Me and my wife.
    Credits: 255 to 215 and 166 to 136 lbs in 6 months.

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Do some research on a low carb or ketogenic diet and make a decision. I'm not telling you to do low carb or keto, I'm just telling you to do some research and make your own decision.

Source: Me and my wife.
    Credits: 255 to 215 and 166 to 136 lbs in 6 months.
    I cannot do Keto as I do not have the budget for the food they require. (Sisters fiance is on keto). If I could, I would eat steak, sweet potatoes and green beans every day for dinner. However, I cannot afford $18 a meal right now and I would be cooking for 2 people. Low carb, I honestly get confused with what carbs are.

Myfitnesspal says carbs are grains and vegetables. So I have to eat less than I already do right now. I only eat Oats and vegetables I anything I can buy in stores at moment. Should I cut them out and only eat eggs, tuna and chicken?

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlueSystem200 View Post
    5'2" female 30
    1500 calories is clearly too much if you're gaining weight. maybe this isn't what you want to hear but you need to go even lower with calories

and no, don't cut out vegetables

Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    1500 calories is clearly too much if you're gaining weight. maybe this isn't what you want to hear but you need to go even lower with calories

and no, don't cut out vegetables
    How do I deal with the migraines, hunger pains and constantly wanting to nap/sleep/ pass out?

Registered User SubWooferCooker's Avatar
    SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How do I deal with the migraines, hunger pains and constantly wanting to nap/sleep/ pass out?
    If you are having symptoms such as migraines and feeling like you are going to pass out i would recommend that you speak to your doctor as those symptoms are not the result of a 1500 kcal diet or less unless you have some kind of allergic reaction to some foods you are eating. If you are not losing weight you are eating too much food, its really that simple. Hunger pains are normal when losing weight. The difference between the people that do lose weight and those who do not is the ones that do are willing to deal with the hunger pains that are inevitable. When the feeling of staying the same weight feels WORSE than the hunger pains, only then will you lose weight. There are no shortcuts or magic diets. Been there tried that and failed over and over until one day i decided enough was enough and i stuck to calorie deficit no matter what. You may have day's where you slip up but never give up.

Originally Posted by SubWooferCooker View Post
    If you are having symptoms such as migraines and feeling like you are going to pass out i would recommend that you speak to your doctor as those symptoms are not the result of a 1500 kcal diet or less unless you have some kind of allergic reaction to some foods you are eating. If you are not losing weight you are eating too much food, its really that simple. Hunger pains are normal when losing weight. The difference between the people that do lose weight and those who do not is the ones that do are willing to deal with the hunger pains that are inevitable. When the feeling of staying the same weight feels WORSE than the hunger pains, only then will you lose weight. There are no shortcuts or magic diets. Been there tried that and failed over and over until one day i decided enough was enough and i stuck to calorie deficit no matter what. You may have day's where you slip up but never give up.
    So, I did have a talk with my endocrinologist about this and she is puzzled as I should be dropping weight. If I do moderate activity 1hr day 5x a week I should be on an 1800 calorie diet. My thyroid levels are normal and I am not deficient in anything that would cause these symptoms.

I am using myfitnesspal to see if there is something I am eating that is causing my body to pack on pounds. If you look at my photos, it has gained only in my belly and thighs.

I'm not sure what I should do. I've cut out salt, sugar and processed foods, processed grains (only been eating whole oats as steel cut is impossible to find now unless I want to buy a $20 box online).

When I have been on a 1200 calorie diet, I've been nodding out at work and even nodding out on the road while driving (had to pull over to get something in my stomach to keep my head up). I was told then I am starving myself to where it is dangerous.

Workout routine is 1hr minimum daily speed walk. I am bumping it up to 2 hours on weekends or days where I have a free hour so all my free time is basically going to moving rather than sitting. (I do not watch TV).
    And 30 minutes of circuit workouts. Upperbody, core and then lower body.

I feel great after working out and then feel like crap when I have to eat a meal.

I'm at a point where my food shopping list is eggs, tuna, chicken/whatever meat I can find, whatever vegetables I can find that does not go bad in 2 days (it is that bad here where I am). That is the only safe foods I know I can eat.

No salt, no sugar no added anything.

Hunger pains start with my stomach feeling empty and then I am feeling severely light headed and then I feel like I am going to fall asleep. My sleep schedule is 10+ hours daily

BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Working out and sweating, drinking lots of water, and having no salt in your diet may be a bad combination. Some of your symptoms might be related to low sodium levels.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're eating WAAYYY more than 1500 calories a day so until you get your head around that you won't be successful.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yes, if you gained 25 pounds in 2 months, you are eating more than 1500 calories.

Note: If you take too much of a drug like synthroid, you may develop symptoms of overactive thyroid, including fatigue, sensitivity to heat, increased appetite, and sweating. THAT could be why you feel so weak, with migraines. Go BACK to the doctor.

Just to give you an idea: if you are eating 1500 calories OVER MAINTENANCE a day, you'd "only" gain 25 pounds in 2 months. So, unless your maintenance calories are ZERO...

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    Yes, if you gained 25 pounds in 2 months, you are eating more than 1500 calories.

Note: If you take too much of a drug like synthroid, you may develop symptoms of overactive thyroid, including fatigue, sensitivity to heat, increased appetite, and sweating. THAT could be why you feel so weak, with migraines. Go BACK to the doctor.

Just to give you an idea: if you are eating 1500 calories OVER MAINTENANCE a day, you'd "only" gain 25 pounds in 2 months. So, unless your maintenance calories are ZERO...
    Again, had blood work. Results normal.
    I am familiar with hyper and hypo as both are hereditary in my family. I was hyper, had radiation. Now on synthroid, normal.

Something to note:. Friend of mine suggested it maybe due to stress as this quarentine flipped my lifestyle upside down and inside out. Because it is all in my belly, it could be from Stress. Either that I am pregnant but that would be highly unlikely.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you drink alcohol? I would guess not based on your posts, but cut that out entirely if you do.

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don’t know why these posts continue past acknowledged over consumption of calories.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    I don’t know why these posts continue past acknowledged over consumption of calories.

Because even when I am tracking my calories (lately it had been 1800 daily) and burning 300-500 day. Why I am still gaining and I am still having migraines. I had to eat a poptart just to make it less throbbing where my eyes bulge out. Oh don't worry, I put it in my app.

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because even when I am tracking my calories (lately it had been 1800 daily) and burning 300-500 day. Why I am still gaining and I am still having migraines. I had to eat a poptart just to make it less throbbing where my eyes bulge out. Oh don't worry, I put it in my app.
    Did you really cut out sugar and processed food because I've never heard of a sugar free natural poptart….
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

. Oh don't worry, I put it in my app.
    Poptarts, What happened to no sugar? If you're eating enough to gain that much weight and are always that hungry then you have medical issues
    Last edited by Tommy W.; 05-26-2020 at 05:26 PM.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP, it sounds like you get hungry and your diet goes out the window. You are eating more than you say/think and just don't like being hungry.

XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Eat less but to deal with the fatigue etc try and force yourself to sleep 8+ hours a day, use sleeping pills if you have to. I know when my cut is going well I am also super low energy unless I force myself to sleep 8-10 out of the 24 hours in a day on the bright side it makes cutting even easier.

Originally Posted by XinXom View Post
    Eat less but to deal with the fatigue etc try and force yourself to sleep 8+ hours a day, use sleeping pills if you have to. .
    Just no.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

dollarbill181 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have you been using a food scale, or just calculating your totals based on serving size?
    When I first started my weightloss journey I thought I was eating below my calorie goal. Once I started using a food scale I quickly learned I was eating 3-4 servings vs 1.

Also, as far as nutrition try to avoid eating anything that comes prepackaged.

XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just no.
    Why don't you think sleeping more helps with energy levels? While I cant speak for everyone I know from my own anecdotal experience the only way I have energy while cutting is to sleep more than I normally do.

Why don't you think sleeping more helps with energy levels? While I cant speak for everyone I know from my own anecdotal experience the only way I have energy while cutting is to sleep more than I normally do.
    sleeping pills make things worse. Sleep needs to happen naturally on its own to be beneficial

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

sleeping pills make things worse. Sleep needs to happen naturally on its own to be beneficial
    Ah OK, that I understand i thought you meant sleeping more was not going to help. I have never used sleeping pills and to be honest I was just trying to pre eliminate excuses as pretty much anyone I have suggested more sleep to always says "they cant sleep" or things like "iI only need 5 hours" I probably could have done that better. I just know people are typically hesitant to shorten thier awake time even if its the best solution since it normally means reducing free/fun time.

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No sense even debating or speculating ideas, its clear OP doesn't actually know how much or even what shes eating (too much, obviously). Until she comes to terms with that this thread, like so many others, is utterly pointless.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

Ah OK, that I understand i thought you meant sleeping more was not going to help. I have never used sleeping pills and to be honest I was just trying to pre eliminate excuses as pretty much anyone I have suggested more sleep to always says "they cant sleep" or things like "iI only need 5 hours" I probably could have done that better. I just know people are typically hesitant to shorten thier awake time even if its the best solution since it normally means reducing free/fun time.
    as someone who used those pills for years I’m here to tell you that they are bad news. You may think you’re getting restful sleep however it doesn’t allow for REM portion of sleep so you end up feeling like you haven't slept.

Chronic use will end up being a huge problem. Changing sleep patterns to get 8 hours of quality sleep will be one of the best things you can do for your overall health. Get to bed at a reasonable hour.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1. Actual migraines (and not just bad headaches) can be triggered by low levels of chromium and selenium which you may be suffering from if your nutrition is out of whack (which is seems to be). Supplement those minerals for a couple of weeks to see if that helps.

2. Your calorie tracking is seriously off. If you are gaining 12 pounds a month then you are eating closer to 3000-3300/day. You need to learn how to weight/measure/log literally everything that goes into your mouth. Do not rely on packaged food labels to give you accurate calorie numbers. Don't rely on what an "app" says either. For example: If you look up "Grilled skinless Chicken breast" in Myfitnesspal you will find literally dozens of entries with differing calorie and nutrient information many of which are ridiculously wrong. Do your research and find out what the calories of what you are eating actually are.

3. Also you should utterly ignore any calories that you think that you may have "burned" through exercise each day into your calculations/estimates as it is unlikely that you are getting those figures right either.
    ~ Like Tae-Kwon-Leap, my goals are not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

dollarbill181 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ghawk21 View Post
    No sense even debating or speculating ideas, its clear OP doesn't actually know how much or even what shes eating (too much, obviously). Until she comes to terms with that this thread, like so many others, is utterly pointless.
    Hate to say it, but I agree with this. Laws of thermodynamics (regardless of metabolism), dictates you can't gain weight without a calorie surplus. unless food is tracked and weighed you can't determine if you're taking in more than you're expending.

OP wasn’t getting the answers she wanted so not sure if she’s still interested. Eats Pop Tarts but doesn't eat sugar. OK... This has been a big waste of time as usual for these posts.
    Last edited by Tommy W.; 05-27-2020 at 05:35 PM.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB