katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Whine if you want to...

Feeling the need to whine and this sub is about dead as can be. Can't seem to stop getting hit with roadblocks of one kind or another as far as body weight/working out.

- was working with a trainer; had to stop because $
    - went on my own for awhile
    - divorce dropped on me/ need to simplify/ dropped to just classes
    - trying to begin again and signed up for/paid for some small group lifting classes, but
    - had dizziness that just hung around forever and wouldn't go away
    - then had to leave MI for TX to take care of my mom/dwindled down to no gym time at all
    - believed I would start back again at least to classes after she passed, but
    - was crashing due to anemia...fatigue, short of breath, higher hear rate, chest pain
    - spent about 4 months trying to fix the anemia on my own
    - finally got set up to see a hematologist/get treatment and then...
    - coronavirus pandemic; no appointments/treatments for a month or so
    - finally started getting treatment/joint pain, but at least not chest pain and ready to work on getting some weight off...just wanted to wait until after my cycle started
    - and now I'm 3 weeks late

Sigh...

Maybe someday I will get everything rolling the right direction again.

If anyone else wanders by and wants to whine too please be my guest.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    Feeling the need to whine and this sub is about dead as can be. Can't seem to stop getting hit with roadblocks of one kind or another as far as body weight/working out...
    If you want to make God laugh, just tell him your plans.

All things pass.

Registered User salmanalfatih21's Avatar
    salmanalfatih21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

punch my epigastric

Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    Feeling the need to whine and this sub is about dead as can be. Can't seem to stop getting hit with roadblocks of one kind or another as far as body weight/working out.

- was working with a trainer; had to stop because $
    - went on my own for awhile
    - divorce dropped on me/ need to simplify/ dropped to just classes
    - trying to begin again and signed up for/paid for some small group lifting classes, but
    - had dizziness that just hung around forever and wouldn't go away
    - then had to leave MI for TX to take care of my mom/dwindled down to no gym time at all
    - believed I would start back again at least to classes after she passed, but
    - was crashing due to anemia...fatigue, short of breath, higher hear rate, chest pain
    - spent about 4 months trying to fix the anemia on my own
    - finally got set up to see a hematologist/get treatment and then...
    - coronavirus pandemic; no appointments/treatments for a month or so
    - finally started getting treatment/joint pain, but at least not chest pain and ready to work on getting some weight off...just wanted to wait until after my cycle started
    - and now I'm 3 weeks late

Sigh...

Maybe someday I will get everything rolling the right direction again.

If anyone else wanders by and wants to whine too please be my guest.
    if you strong you must punch my epigastric area

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I thought this was from today and was like what ?

jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol @ epigastric post above.

RIP Katya, now 90ish weeks late