Registered User CompleteJourney's Avatar
    CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should I keep going? All help is appreciated

M 18 176cm/5'7ft 64,5kg/142lbs. I have pectus excavatum so that may affect how I look. Im scared that I've lost too much and that Im beggining to lose muscle.
    Images on top are the images at the end of my bulk.
    Attached Images

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't think you should have cut in the first place and I definitely don't think you should be cutting now. Bulk, you're 18 and full of testosterone.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I agree with him ^^^. You don't need to cut, unless you want to look like some circus freak.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll be that guy...

OP, you looked better at 151lbs.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CompleteJourney View Post
    I have pectus excavatum so that may affect how I look.
    Just out of curiosity - is this a self diagnosis?

CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompleteJourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NearlyBigAngus View Post
    Just out of curiosity - is this a self diagnosis?
    No, it's a medical diagnosis

Originally Posted by Ghawk21 View Post
    I don't think you should have cut in the first place and I definitely don't think you should be cutting now. Bulk, you're 18 and full of testosterone.
    Thanks, I will do so. I wanted to cut since I wanted abs but I see what you mean

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    I agree with him ^^^. You don't need to cut, unless you want to look like some circus freak.
    Ok thanks, I will get back to bulking (really happy about that). I just wanted to see abs since it was a life long goal xd. But now that I kind of have them, I think I'm happy.

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    I'll be that guy...

OP, you looked better at 151lbs.
    It's all right man! It's just what I needed. I've got a bad history with cutting since on my first cut, I lost around 20kgs/40lbs and didn't know when to stop. I was skeletal but wouldn't stop since I didnt see my abs. I went to this forums and Im so glad people told me that I was looking so thin.

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Sorry for replying so much, but what do you recommend to get abs? Or should I first set a goal weight? If so, which goal weight?? Thank you.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Sorry for replying so much, but what do you recommend to get abs? Or should I first set a goal weight? If so, which goal weight?? Thank you.
    Gain about 20lbs first.

Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've got a bad history with cutting since on my first cut, I lost around 20kgs/40lbs and didn't know when to stop. I was skeletal but wouldn't stop since I didnt see my abs. .
    You didn't see your "abs" because you don't have "abs".

"Abs" are abdominal ~muscles~ and like any other muscle group on your body, they need to be built up before they are going to look impressive. If you have never worked to build up your arms, then you wouldn't expect to have "huge bulging biceps" just from losing some fat so why do you think that you will have ripped, defined abdominal muscles from just dropping 20+ pounds of fat?

If you want "Abs" then you need to put in a couple of years of hard work weight training to build up your body as a whole and develop them.
    ~ Like Tae-Kwon-Leap, my goals are not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, it's a medical diagnosis
    Interesting - it turns up on here as a self diagnosis all the time in normal looking individuals. Yours is pretty mild I assume? Does it present you with many limitations in your workouts?

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Gain about 20lbs first.
    Will do so, thanks.

Originally Posted by Luclin999 View Post
    You didn't see your "abs" because you don't have "abs".

"Abs" are abdominal ~muscles~ and like any other muscle group on your body, they need to be built up before they are going to look impressive. If you have never worked to build up your arms, then you wouldn't expect to have "huge bulging biceps" just from losing some fat so why do you think that you will have ripped, defined abdominal muscles from just dropping 20+ pounds of fat?

If you want "Abs" then you need to put in a couple of years of hard work weight training to build up your body as a whole and develop them.
    I know, I know, that's exactly what they told me and made me stop. I didn't know at the time.

Originally Posted by NearlyBigAngus View Post
    Interesting - it turns up on here as a self diagnosis all the time in normal looking individuals. Yours is pretty mild I assume? Does it present you with many limitations in your workouts?
    Mine is mild yes, but I gotta say the angle which I took the photos doesn't really show it that much. It doesn't present any limitations whatsoever. Most cases of pectus excavatum are pure aesthetic (mine included! ). Found out when I first lost 40lbs of fat, I hadn't realised until then because the fat was covering it. So yeah, it went unoticed for over 17 years.