grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Impossible 80s TV show trivia...

Ok, trying to remember the name of this show is driving me nuts!

I don’t know if it even went a whole season. It had to be somewhere from about 80-82...I think.

It was a prime time show about 4 teenagers. 2 guys, 1 girl, and a younger boy (if I remember right). It was all about 1 of the guys sports cars (maybe a trans am or a camero)...and it’s turbo engine (they said “turbo” a lot). They also had a band, and they ended each episode playing a song in a bar or something. All I remember is the first episode, one guy was obsessed with coming up with a name for the band...in the end they settled on Four on the Floor.

Anyone remember this?
    My 8 year progress video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wg3BXudgIjg

7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by grubman View Post
    Ok, trying to remember the name of this show is driving me nuts!

I don’t know if it even went a whole season. It had to be somewhere from about 80-82...I think.

It was a prime time show about 4 teenagers. 2 guys, 1 girl, and a younger boy (if I remember right). It was all about 1 of the guys sports cars (maybe a trans am or a camero)...and it’s turbo engine (they said “turbo” a lot). They also had a band, and they ended each episode playing a song in a bar or something. All I remember is the first episode, one guy was obsessed with coming up with a name for the band...in the end they settled on Four on the Floor.

Anyone remember this?
    California Fever. Pretty sure it was in the late 70’s, my brothers watched it.
    I thought she’d be there holding daisies.

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    California Fever. Pretty sure it was in the late 70’s, my brothers watched it.
    :0...I guess not so “impossible”, it only took about 7 seconds to get an answer ;D.

That’s it...was driving me nuts to the point I was wondering if it was real or I just imagined it.

Show looks pretty cheesy..but in 79 I was 11, so those teens probably seemed pretty cool.

Thanks.
    My 8 year progress video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wg3BXudgIjg