MKDeluxe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MKDeluxe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MKDeluxe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MKDeluxe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MKDeluxe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MKDeluxe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MKDeluxe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MKDeluxe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MKDeluxe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MKDeluxe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MKDeluxe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Gay dude told me he likes my voice and wanted to talk to me

Hey brahs so I was playing in a competitive yugioh tournament today and one of my opponents happened to be a gay guy.

After our match he asked me to stay in the call and said he really liked my voice and wanted to talk to me more. Basically he said he really trusts me and said he wants to hang out after quarantine if possible. He/She also showed me custom **** he made but idk how to tell him i aint intrested. Should i just be straight forward or just kinda avoid bringing it up

calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    get you dink sucked op u might like it.....
    Degenerate Crew
    HTC
    banned crew
    blue cheese master race

5'7 @ 166lbs

bench 260lbs
    squat 300lbs
    DL 405lbs

FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey brahs so I was playing in a competitive yugioh tournament today
    Your first mistake was right here.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

bernipes is not very well liked. (-100) bernipes is not very well liked. (-100) bernipes is not very well liked. (-100) bernipes is not very well liked. (-100) bernipes is not very well liked. (-100) bernipes is not very well liked. (-100) bernipes is not very well liked. (-100) bernipes is not very well liked. (-100) bernipes is not very well liked. (-100) bernipes is not very well liked. (-100) bernipes is not very well liked. (-100)
    You like yugioh, you will maybe like gay a gay relation

ok --> []