sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Question I don't understand relationships? [serious] [experienced brahs]

Okay brahs so I read this thread the other day;

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=158114423

I Also watched a lot of videos of youtube

and it seems in order to have a good relationship with a women (red pill), you need to be emotionally distant, have her chase your validation, don't be emotional, strong frame, **** them in the most kinky/cavemen way, maintain your frame, be spontaneous(surprise her), lead etc.

But i'm not sure if the internet has warped my mind. I go on facebook and I also know guys around my age who are in long term relationships. and I gurantee you, that these dudes do not do half the chit that I've read online. It seems, all these dudes are just genuinely nice guys and treat their girlfriend really well without even thinking about nor doing the above? Sure some may say "oh these guys are beta providers" I mean possibly. But what I don't understand is what the right answer is. How do you behave in the relationship? I've read reddit too all this stuff about push/pull, making her "dread that you might break up with her" and all these ****ing games like wtf? I gurantee you these dudes I know do not act like this?

So what is the right answer? is the internet not real life or is real life wrong?
    * hide in my car on saturday night so my ant farm think i have a social life crew *
    * clown world crew *
    * Can't get a better girl than my oneitis crew*
    * Feel depressed that I can't remember my oneitis crew *

KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingNothing95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sandman2019 View Post

and it seems in order to have a good relationship with a women (red pill), you need to be emotionally distant, have her chase your validation, don't be emotional, strong frame, **** them in the most kinky/cavemen way, maintain your frame, be spontaneous(surprise her), lead etc.

But i'm not sure if the internet has warped my mind. I go on facebook and I also know guys around my age who are in long term relationships. and I gurantee you, that these dudes do not do half the chit that I've read online. It seems, all these dudes are just genuinely nice guys and treat their girlfriend really well without even thinking about nor doing the above? Sure some may say "oh these guys are beta providers" I mean possibly. But what I don't understand is what the right answer is. How do you behave in the relationship? I've read reddit too all this stuff about push/pull, making her "dread that you might break up with her" and all these ****ing games like wtf? I gurantee you these dudes I know do not act like this?

So what is the right answer? is the internet not real life or is real life wrong?
    Sloots gonna sloot, but good girls that won't leave you walking on egg shells and playing stupid games do exist. They are just a rarity.

Lots of guys could still be dating the girl they were with all throughout high school, u never know
    Nothing I post is serious.
    Not srs
    Semi srs

FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All that chit is for phaggots who have nothing going for them so they need to resort to dumb mental games to keep women around

If you’re not a beta loser and you actually bring something to the table in a relationship you can be yourself and have healthy relationships

Sevenlionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenlionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenlionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenlionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenlionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenlionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenlionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenlionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenlionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenlionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenlionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Treat your girlfriend well, respect her and genuinely be good to her

Smash her real good

Have high value and forever try to increase your value (looks, money, resources). You should be doing this regardless

Love yourself above all

Literally that simple brah ^ it can be broken down into many details and subsections but this is the basis

BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Be a high quality guy. Find a high quality girl. Don't stop being a high quality guy and treat your girlfriend with respect and love. Chances are you won't need to do any of that and can have a healthy relationship among (more or less) equals. Red pill stuff, if applied literally, will work very well with damaged insecure girls, but that's not a relationship really...

LogOutBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LogOutBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LogOutBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LogOutBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LogOutBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LogOutBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LogOutBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LogOutBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LogOutBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LogOutBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LogOutBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sevenlionz View Post

Smash her real good

Have high value and forever try to increase your value (looks, money, resources). You should be doing this regardless

Love yourself above all

Literally that simple brah ^ it can be broken down into many details and subsections but this is the basis
    lol @ tradies srs

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrightThru2014 View Post
    Be a high quality guy. Find a high quality girl. Don't stop being a high quality guy and treat your girlfriend with respect and love. Chances are you won't need to do any of that and can have a healthy relationship among (more or less) equals. Red pill stuff, if applied literally, will work very well with damaged insecure girls, but that's not a relationship really...
    This guy gets it. The funny part is, it has never been easier for high quality guys to get high quality girls. Just because high quality girls won‘t settle for dumb mother****ers anymore.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    M'kay.

So, yes I would agree that there is some truth in women being attracted to strong men. That doesn't mean game playing assh*les, or emotionless robots. It does mean that men who have a strong sense of self/have their own life going on and don't immediately go all attached at the hip/dependent/approval seeking will likely do better.

Even then going full out fake persona is a waste of your time and hers if you are actually wanting any kind of long term relationship. If you can't be yourself and are playing a role all the time then the other person is in a relationship with your "character" not with you.

Sure, we become familiar, more comfortable, less guarded, and sometimes may even drift too far in that direction. Normal stuff.

Meeting and dating people from a script or a playbook is just lame. Be yourself, just perhaps a little smoothed down for company. Hope she can do the same. See how it goes.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1- confidence. This is the number #1 thing women want from a man and the #1 thing most guys dont have yet complain about never getting laid.

2- Sh it test. Women have a need to be with the best most masculine guy they can find, Their role in the big scheme is to have babies and care for them. They are naturally drawn to a masculine man. Doesnt mean you need a giant beard and lumberjack shirt, just means you need to be an actual man. you know what I mean, when something is stupid, just say its stupid. Dont be led around by the nose by some girl with her whims. just say no.

They sh it test guys to make sure they have the right guy. Most of us are oblivious to this and say they are just a bitch and let them go. not that bad because some of them need to be tossed out. Some dont though.

Next time you get tested just ask yourself what would happen if you actually told her the truth. The proceed to tell her like it is.

A good woman will respect that. Might disagree but will respect your opinion.

The one that you need to get rid of will freak out.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

stezus is just really nice. (+1000) stezus is just really nice. (+1000) stezus is just really nice. (+1000) stezus is just really nice. (+1000) stezus is just really nice. (+1000) stezus is just really nice. (+1000) stezus is just really nice. (+1000) stezus is just really nice. (+1000) stezus is just really nice. (+1000) stezus is just really nice. (+1000) stezus is just really nice. (+1000)
    omfg this forum is so f*cking ghey. the fact that you even care is so pathetic. do you have a hobby? have you considered hacky sack? you typed paragraphs about how to understand women, then other phaggy men came in and also typed paragraphs. WHAT. THE. F*CK. IS WRONG WITH YOU

GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Smash her real good

Love yourself above all

This is really good

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    So, yes I would agree that there is some truth in women being attracted to strong men. That doesn't mean game playing assh*les, or emotionless robots. It does mean that men who have a strong sense of self/have their own life going on and don't immediately go all attached at the hip/dependent/approval seeking will likely do better.
    So true, please listen to her. Have a strong sense of self, not dependent on whether or not it gets approval from the woman. Nothing sexually less attractive than a man trying to adapt to what he thinks will get approval.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

Sevenlionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenlionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenlionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenlionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenlionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenlionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenlionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenlionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenlionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenlionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenlionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GravityLee View Post
    This is really good
    Thanks brah. Another thing I would add For the OP that technically falls under the love yourself category but is SO important, it’s importance cannot be understated is:

Don’t be needy

Neediness is one of the biggest turnoffs to all women ever, it can invalidate a lot of positive traits you might have

stezus is just really nice. (+1000) stezus is just really nice. (+1000) stezus is just really nice. (+1000) stezus is just really nice. (+1000) stezus is just really nice. (+1000) stezus is just really nice. (+1000) stezus is just really nice. (+1000) stezus is just really nice. (+1000) stezus is just really nice. (+1000) stezus is just really nice. (+1000) stezus is just really nice. (+1000)
    here's my room you insufferable phaggot

i have two full piss jugs by the door, and one in the closet.
    the kitchen sink i share with roommates is plugged up and full of weeks old dish water and smells like a sewer, pretty sure mold is growing there. i had a chick over last night that looked like a model, i told her i'd make fetticini alfredo chicken, which i did. i needed a fork for her plate and they were all at the bottom of the swamp sink, so i was digging around for it while talking to her for about 5 minutes. finally pulled it out, washed it and let her eat that

how's that for understanding relationships ya phuck

peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's a fine balance that you have to learn through experience. Reading won't actually help you except to possibly recognize red flags on their part if you lack experience, but you need to learn how to deal with them/avoid them.

You don't need to treat a girl like complete chit, but you also gotta stay firm in your morals/needs, and not give in too much. You also need to learn the balance of your relationship and keeping your life moving forward independently. Both you will learn, as you go.

People without experience usually suggest the complete dickhead route because if you had to do 1 extreme being a complete dickhead will get you further than being overly nice and always giving in to your girl, and once you give a portion of yours balls to the girl in a relationship you can NEVER get the respect back, but you can become nicer later, though neither will result in a successful/healthy relationship in the long run.
    ***Feeding son only beef jerky and rocks until he is 24 crew***

***Will be asking other parents at preschool meetings if they are jawmaxing their kids too crew***

textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'm not sure if the internet has warped my mind.
    is the internet not real life or is real life wrong?
    please call your internet provider and cancel your subscription.

HeartlessSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeartlessSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeartlessSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeartlessSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeartlessSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeartlessSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeartlessSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeartlessSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeartlessSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeartlessSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeartlessSam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    look into mgtow if u want the truth...
    Rip Nelson Enjoy heaven brah

I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL NEVER MARRY OR SLEEP WITH ANNE-MARIE OR ANY OF HER FRIENDS. I SWEAR I WILL NEVER ASSOCIATE WITH ANNE AFTER COURT

Mgtow crew

ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BrightThru2014 View Post
    Biggest mistake I made was stopped being a high quality guy once I had hot gf. Before her I was always improving myself best shape etc... once I get her really into me I just stopped working out really stopped focusing on myself my future just got lazy. Biggest mistake ever. Reppd for this good advice.

ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000) ryankoch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stezus View Post
    here's my room you insufferable phaggot

i have two full piss jugs by the door, and one in the closet.
    the kitchen sink i share with roommates is plugged up and full of weeks old dish water and smells like a sewer, pretty sure mold is growing there. i had a chick over last night that looked like a model, i told her i'd make fetticini alfredo chicken, which i did. i needed a fork for her plate and they were all at the bottom of the swamp sink, so i was digging around for it while talking to her for about 5 minutes. finally pulled it out, washed it and let her eat that

how's that for understanding relationships ya phuck
    This guy srs?

smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ryankoch View Post
    This guy srs?
    nah he isn't

the premise is somewhat correct, in that it's mostly dependent on the frame you have in order to get girls interested in you, but guaranteed if any girl of value came to that kunt's place they would nope the fuq out of there

the guy is trolling to illustrate a point, but he isn't doing it very well

plus he looks about 45.
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    Most accurate rater on the misc crew
    Truth bomb crew

CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think people get it twisted when they say "Be an a$sh01e," or any similar line of thinking. It's not about being a certain way. It's about NOT being a certain way.

Don't be a pushover.

So yea, a fight breaks out and the girl drops an ultimatum. The guy who goes "How can I make this right?!" as tears well up in his little b!tch eyes is gonna get the worst reaction. The guy laughing in her face will fare better. But the guy who doesn't get into the fight in the first place is the real winner. Assertive and self-assured is a lot better than "Be a douche who negs her every 15 minutes 12 seconds" or whatever the fook.

Pushover <<< A$sh01e <<< Above the BS

sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Sure they're in relationships but you never know what's going on between them. He could be getting sex once a month and is miserable. That's how relationships usually end up because the dude loses his frame and becomes a simp. The key is you never ever have a girl, she's just yours for a time being.

sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    1- confidence. This is the number #1 thing women want from a man and the #1 thing most guys dont have yet complain about never getting laid.

2- Sh it test. Women have a need to be with the best most masculine guy they can find, Their role in the big scheme is to have babies and care for them. They are naturally drawn to a masculine man. Doesnt mean you need a giant beard and lumberjack shirt, just means you need to be an actual man. you know what I mean, when something is stupid, just say its stupid. Dont be led around by the nose by some girl with her whims. just say no.

They sh it test guys to make sure they have the right guy. Most of us are oblivious to this and say they are just a bitch and let them go. not that bad because some of them need to be tossed out. Some dont though.

Next time you get tested just ask yourself what would happen if you actually told her the truth. The proceed to tell her like it is.

A good woman will respect that. Might disagree but will respect your opinion.

The one that you need to get rid of will freak out.
    A woman will chit test you your entire life to make sure you're who you really are. Better have a girl you really love cuz the BS never stops.

sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sloppyjoe1 View Post
    A woman will chit test you your entire life to make sure you're who you really are. Better have a girl you really love cuz the BS never stops.
    can you girlfriend a hoe? e.g. a girl who dresses like skank, high slay count posts on insta g string pics etc ? are you "insecure" if you don't gf her?
    * hide in my car on saturday night so my ant farm think i have a social life crew *
    * clown world crew *

Powerlifting Doctor Hardlifter9's Avatar
    Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WAY too much overthinking. If she's into you, it'll be effortless and easy. If she's not into you, you'll be chasing her around and it won't work. 30 years ago, chasing the female did work - but in the era of infinite options; it does not.
    Real Medical Doctor

Powerlifter (IPF)

Bench Press: 470lbs
    Squat: 545lbs
    Deadlift: 575+lbs (555x3)

can you girlfriend a hoe? e.g. a girl who dresses like skank, high slay count posts on insta g string pics etc ? are you "insecure" if you don't gf her?
    Not at all. You're secure if you don't gf her. You have the self respect and discipline to know that even though she's hot you won't see her as a long term option. Men these days definitely need to work more on passing on a lot of these dead weight women.

exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smash her real good

Love yourself above all

Couldn’t have said it better myself

Don’t poison yourself with that cookie cutter bs in the OP.

Originally Posted by exyl View Post
    Couldn’t have said it better myself

Don’t poison yourself with that cookie cutter bs in the OP.
    Thanks man,

I still feel a bit messed up after my first relationship. I wish it didn't end SO badly How iw as literally discarded like a piece of trash . Literally 1 week after breaking up she's sleeping around then in a relationship with someone else and just discards me like i'm nothing how can any normal prson do that? Wtf so scared to have a releationship again [srs]
    * clown world crew *