BasedonPluto is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How do you know your losing fat?

Hi lads, I'm 6ft 190lbs with about 20-25% bf

I do a 2 day split and 3 days of cardio

The 3 days of cardio I cycle for 30-45 mins

I'm a lazy **** so my daily calorie intake is 2k

I'm currently eating 1700 calories a day to try and get shredded

How do I know how many calories I'm burning through cardio and training?

Also if I burn 300 calories doing cardio do I then need to eat 300 calories so I'm not too much in a deficit? (Stupid question)

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You're giving it too much thought. Just weigh yourself every day first thing in the morning after utilizing the restroom. Every other day might be more realistic, and write the weight down on a calendar.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking in the mirror regularly usually is a good indicator.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Consume the same name number of calories and macros each day. Formal exercise doesn't actually add as many additional calories burned as people think - so you aren't losing by not trying to micromanage it day by day.

This also makes it easier to adjust - just add or remove 200 cals every 2 weeks depending on which way your weight trends.
    Last edited by SuffolkPunch; 05-22-2020 at 12:57 AM.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Looking in the mirror regularly usually is a good indicator.
    Agree... Weight can fluctuate so much due to hydration levels, bowel contents, glycogen in muscles and probably a heap of other reasons besides fat loss including (hope not!) muscle loss.

The best way to observe if there's been fat loss is to stand in front of a mirror. Second best is to tape measure round tummy, if you measure just above hips, at navel, or that recently trendy weird diagonal mix of the two that is supposed to be "better", I don't care, just be consistent.