2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

What's up G&M how is Wastelanders? (Fallout 76)

Heard the game had tons of technical issues and terrible transactions. With the new wastelanders apparently there's actual story missions and characters now right, anyone try it out? As a Fallout fan i'm getting an itch and I want to see other miscers opinions and experiences with the game.

one of the cooler songs for a great game
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've got probably 500 hours in it. I have two different toons, level 160-ish junkies/vanguard heavy gunner and 80-ish bloodied/unyielding rifleman. Wastelanders added a lot with NPCs, factions, etc. and fundamentally changed how the main story plays out for new players since you aren't just chasing holotapes in a world void of human life like you did before. The map is big. The entire FO4 map fits inside just one of the 6 different regions of FO76. If you have any specific questions about it just let me know.

OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000) OttomanEmpire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 2010JW View Post
    Heard the game had tons of technical issues and terrible transactions. With the new wastelanders apparently there's actual story missions and characters now right, anyone try it out? As a Fallout fan i'm getting an itch and I want to see other miscers opinions and experiences with the game.

one of the cooler songs for a great game
    would lose one of my nuts for a remastered new vegas.
    Exalted Ottoman State
    دولت عليه عثمانیه‎
    Devlet-i ʿAlīye-i ʿOsmānīye
    c. 1299–Present

rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I played FO76 the entire free weekend and kept running into quest breaking bugs. I really, really want to like it but it just sucks. The premise is feasible but then it just drops tf off. All of the NPCs that carry the quests and fill in the story for you were added in after the fact, so its awkward as its fitting a square peg in a round hole. The game was clearly meant to be a simple AF multiplayer fetch-quest walking simulator.

Your mission is to find the overseer, but why? You just came from the vault? You should be familiar with what the plan was ahead of time... None of it makes fooking sense. The only reason you're oblivious to overseer's reasoning is because the game failed to explain the backstory at all. All mystery left to reveal is due to the game's inability to tell a goddamn story, not because it makes sense.

The bugs make it simply unplayable.
    *Not affiliated with naughty dog* crew

2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Vexidi View Post
    I've got probably 500 hours in it. I have two different toons, level 160-ish junkies/vanguard heavy gunner and 80-ish bloodied/unyielding rifleman. Wastelanders added a lot with NPCs, factions, etc. and fundamentally changed how the main story plays out for new players since you aren't just chasing holotapes in a world void of human life like you did before. The map is big. The entire FO4 map fits inside just one of the 6 different regions of FO76. If you have any specific questions about it just let me know.
    Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    I played FO76 the entire free weekend and kept running into quest breaking bugs. I really, really want to like it but it just sucks. The premise is feasible but then it just drops tf off. All of the NPCs that carry the quests and fill in the story for you were added in after the fact, so its awkward as its fitting a square peg in a round hole. The game was clearly meant to be a simple AF multiplayer fetch-quest walking simulator.

Your mission is to find the overseer, but why? You just came from the vault? You should be familiar with what the plan was ahead of time... None of it makes fooking sense. The only reason you're oblivious to overseer's reasoning is because the game failed to explain the backstory at all. All mystery left to reveal is due to the game's inability to tell a goddamn story, not because it makes sense.

The bugs make it simply unplayable.
    Two complete opposites!
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz
    Two complete opposites!
    Vex is good people, but he's been into it from the start, and is probably a little bit biased. :P
    PTC (Perfect Test Crew)

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Two complete opposites!
    Oh it's plenty glitchy. I've personally never had a quest breaking bug before but everyone's experience varies. I play on PS4 and the only recurring annoyance I've dealt with are server disconnects but the way I play it it's not a big deal to me. I'm old, slow and casual. Sometimes all I'll do for weeks is fuk around with camp building and player vending. I spent 3 solid months collecting every comic in the game just to build a comic book shop camp and display them then I sold all the duplicates I had, which were in the hundreds. You can set up vending machines and sell chit to other players for caps. You can make a lot of your own entertainment in this game. Some of the trap camps people build are pretty funny. I like interacting with other players.

Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    Vex is good people, but he's been into it from the start, and is probably a little bit biased. :P
    lulz..just slightly biased

I try to be honest about how and why I play it though and it's definitely not for everyone. Even my kids give me tons of chit about it because they both hated it.

this guy built a tramp camp with a deathclaw maze..this is the sort of quality content I'm living for

Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz Podunks has the mod powerz
    lulz..just slightly biased
    Lmao, just gotta throw my chit in the mix. I wouldn't seriously knock anyone who enjoys it.
    Last edited by Podunks; 05-21-2020 at 10:51 PM.
    PTC (Perfect Test Crew)

Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    Oh no!

Oh it's plenty glitchy. I've personally never had a quest breaking bug before but everyone's experience varies. I play on PS4 and the only recurring annoyance I've dealt with are server disconnects but the way I play it it's not a big deal to me. I'm old, slow and casual. Sometimes all I'll do for weeks is fuk around with camp building and player vending. I spent 3 solid months collecting every comic in the game just to build a comic book shop camp and display them then I sold all the duplicates I had, which were in the hundreds. You can set up vending machines and sell chit to other players for caps. You can make a lot of your own entertainment in this game. Some of the trap camps people build are pretty funny. I like interacting with other players.
    This is very useful information, so what i'm gathering is it's mostly building your own camp, collect stuff and interact with different players? How are the missions and discovering places? One aspect I loved of the old fallouts was the exploration and loot. Also the leveling up! Nice perspective you gave me though, it seems a nice time sink.
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

FreemanMorgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FreemanMorgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FreemanMorgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FreemanMorgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FreemanMorgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FreemanMorgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FreemanMorgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FreemanMorgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FreemanMorgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FreemanMorgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FreemanMorgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The new NPCs are just holotapes with faces. They don't move, they don't actually interact.

Companions don't leave your camp. They don't even follow you there, they teleport once you leave the area they are in.

Game is better than launch, but still not great IMO. Have a few hundred hours into FO3, NV and 4 each.