LetsgoPAPA223 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Losing discipline

Hi,

So I have been cutting since the first of April. Everything was going fine until now. I started noticing I a sometimes eating bad (for example eating chocolate or other sugary things). I do not know how to stop this. Everything was going fine while bulking and the cutting was going fine for a month or so. I have lost almost 1% of body fat and I do not want to ruin my process.

Do you guys know how I can find back my discipline?

Thanks in advance.

faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if you want it hard enough, you'll get it

stay strong and don't be one of the weak minded
    positive crew

1stUncle fought Sugar Ray etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you keep sugary, salty and hydrogenated fatty food in the house? That wouldn't help me, and I'm considered naturally lean.

If you find you cannot eat these types of food in moderation (I'm assuming you're not counting calories), then don't keep them stored in your closet (or cabinets). Don't even buy them on a whim. Practice social distancing from those candy aisles and follow the arrows to the baking aisle- you'll find bittersweet 90% dark cocoa/chocolate bars and baking powder from Ghirardelli and other brands!! Look for products containing at least 75% pure cocoa and less grams of sugar (less than or equal to 3 grams per serving is ideal). Or you can try dark chocolate flavored exclusively with stevia (found in some organic/health food stores).

Look at the nutritional labels on all the products you buy. And try out different recipes using lower (or unrefined) sugar, lower sodium and monounsaturated fats instead. Eventually your taste buds will change for the better, which will help to curb temptations for the "devilish" foods (like Devil Dogs, for instance).
    ^^ It's true, my first-generation uncle was a boxer who fought Sugar Ray Robinson! He also fought in the war, sacrificing the career he deeply loved, so people could have the right to freedom.

Let's show RESPECT for the POLICE and ALL FIRST RESPONDERS by helping to keep THEM SAFE AND SOUND, and thereby able to PROTECT US!