Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    YeBro is just really nice. (+1000) YeBro is just really nice. (+1000) YeBro is just really nice. (+1000) YeBro is just really nice. (+1000) YeBro is just really nice. (+1000) YeBro is just really nice. (+1000) YeBro is just really nice. (+1000) YeBro is just really nice. (+1000) YeBro is just really nice. (+1000) YeBro is just really nice. (+1000) YeBro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BraneyGumble View Post
    Snyder totally missed the tone in every sense, instead of something inspiring/hopeful/colorful we got another bland "gritty" movie with a moping Superman, a moping suicidal Pa Kent (probably the biggest fukup in the movie), a main villain who likes to scream a lot and is such a threat that he as a general gets knocked out by a scientist in the first 5 minutes of the movie.

Remember the flight scene after Superman gets his suit? That's what it should've been like.

Snyder also - as usual - tried to cram at least 3 movies' worth of plotlines into a movie, and of course the result is a badly paced disjointed clusterfuk.

First we have a series of back-and-forth flashbacks with the moping and religious imagery (seriously, who the fuk thought it would be a good idea to let Supes slo-mo float in a T pose in the sea why whales are swimming and screaming around him, and what's with the whole "mission/saviour" narrative when Jor-El sends him off to Earth?), then stuff happens in the second third, Lois and Clark get the hots for each other, then finally we have a Transformers/Dragon Ball fight with a skybeam and Superman causing more collateral damage than the whole Godzilla franchise.

The ending with Zod is also retarded. Ok, he kills him, because he has to. And that for some reason really freaks Supes out. Whatever.

To this day I still do not understand why they refuse to pick movies from the DCAU and just reshoot them with live actors. They have seriously amazing material. Instead they just let emo Michael Bay run rampant.
    Guess I have the unpopular opinion but I actually really enjoyed man of steel for the exact reasons you described that you hated ...the creators of superman were jewish and had written him to be the next prophet that's why El (Jor-El, kal-El) means god or who is like god. He screamed at the end because he had to go against his strong moral code...he is constantly have an inner battle within himself because he believes in free will and having the ability to always do right by others. Well..killing zod went against his moral character hence why he was saddened. I didn't care for BvS and I sure as phuck did not watch JL but man of steel i enjoyed

irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JoshSP1985 View Post
    How much different could this really be?
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought MoS, Shazam and WW were boss and the rest were trash. Surprised anyone disliked MoS - the ONLY issue is that I thought the final battle was strung out, unnecessarily long for no reason.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Registered User WrestlingFan123's Avatar
    WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man of Steel is a top 3 superhero film of all time

lmao comparing lame ass Marvel villains aside from Thanos to Zod (Killmonger and Ronan were good, Ebony Maw is goat henchman).

Even BvS was beautiful, some of the imagery is Kubrick esque.

NewBrahJP is just really nice. (+1000) NewBrahJP is just really nice. (+1000) NewBrahJP is just really nice. (+1000) NewBrahJP is just really nice. (+1000) NewBrahJP is just really nice. (+1000) NewBrahJP is just really nice. (+1000) NewBrahJP is just really nice. (+1000) NewBrahJP is just really nice. (+1000) NewBrahJP is just really nice. (+1000) NewBrahJP is just really nice. (+1000) NewBrahJP is just really nice. (+1000)
    DC is still miles away from Marvel. Sure, that's not saying much, as Marvel has come a long way with a bunch of very good movies and would be difficult to anyone, but it's the truth.

That Suicide Squad film was unbelievable for me. Only watched it some years later (on TV) and legit think it's one worst things i've ever seen.

But the oportunity is there, as Marvel closed some chapters.
    Benfica crew *E Pluribus Unum*

Football (aka Soccer) crew

Portuguese crew

Motorcycle crew *Honda CB600F Hornet 2011*

irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wickedman View Post
    I thought MoS, Shazam and WW were boss and the rest were trash. Surprised anyone disliked MoS - the ONLY issue is that I thought the final battle was strung out, unnecessarily long for no reason.
    the writing and cinematography for MOS was pretty ass for the most part. "grounded realism" suddenly means shaky cam during boring conversations. that first flight was pretty dope though
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by irollurmom View Post
    the writing and cinematography for MOS was pretty ass for the most part. "grounded realism" suddenly means shaky cam during boring conversations. that first flight was pretty dope though
    this, those nauseating fast zoom shots ruined the action
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew

not actually 50

whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Unless they essentially shot two different movies, and had enough content to essentially put out something entirely different, I highly doubt it'll be much better than the original. Especially not with virtue signaling wonder woman.

The most bland and useless character in this story. Nothing more than a move to prop up her value for her future movies. Shiit actress, **** character/not accurate for the plot.

They should have done a stand-alone batman. Even though it's pretty close to Nolan's, it would have worked better.

The fight scene with Batman and the goons was pretty good though. It's how Nolan should have done his fight scenes, but I understand that Nolan's movies weren't exactly made with an action packed notion in mind.
    2014 Misc Resolution: Negging no pics (screen captures of text don't count as pics)

CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by irollurmom View Post
    Nah bruh the Smallville fight is one the best in comic book history .
    Black crew
    UK crew
    0 tolerance on simps
    UK underground 90's music 4 life
    Punisher/frank castle = Tormented Vengeance

BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by YeBro View Post
    Guess I have the unpopular opinion but I actually really enjoyed man of steel for the exact reasons you described that you hated ...the creators of superman were jewish and had written him to be the next prophet that's why El (Jor-El, kal-El) means god or who is like god. He screamed at the end because he had to go against his strong moral code...he is constantly have an inner battle within himself because he believes in free will and having the ability to always do right by others. Well..killing zod went against his moral character hence why he was saddened. I didn't care for BvS and I sure as phuck did not watch JL but man of steel i enjoyed

Except the movie failed showing his "moral code". Yes, there were the school bus and oil rig scenes, but his first order of business when Zod bullies Ma Kent is to take him from the farm right to the fuking middle of Smallville where then they - and the army - proceed to delete half of the town.

Then he turns it up to eleven in Metropolis, where literally tens of thousands of people die in the explosions and the collapsing buildings while he's battling Zod. Guess we can't have a "let's take it somewhere else" scene, because rocks can't collapse and explode. Then a random family is the one that breaks the camel's back, so he offs Zod. Because product placements and explosions are more important than the plot.

They had two possible explanations for the scream scene, and either/both could have worked:

- Superman has to break his moral code since he has to take a life
    - Superman has to kill one of his own, possibly the last Kryptonian in the galaxy besides him

But it all just fell flat.

YeBro is just really nice. (+1000) YeBro is just really nice. (+1000) YeBro is just really nice. (+1000) YeBro is just really nice. (+1000) YeBro is just really nice. (+1000) YeBro is just really nice. (+1000) YeBro is just really nice. (+1000) YeBro is just really nice. (+1000) YeBro is just really nice. (+1000) YeBro is just really nice. (+1000) YeBro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Except the movie failed showing his "moral code". Yes, there were the school bus and oil rig scenes, but his first order of business when Zod bullies Ma Kent is to take him from the farm right to the fuking middle of Smallville where then they - and the army - proceed to delete half of the town.

Then he turns it up to eleven in Metropolis, where literally tens of thousands of people die in the explosions and the collapsing buildings while he's battling Zod. Guess we can't have a "let's take it somewhere else" scene, because rocks can't collapse and explode. Then a random family is the one that breaks the camel's back, so he offs Zod. Because product placements and explosions are more important than the plot.

They had two possible explanations for the scream scene, and either/both could have worked:

- Superman has to break his moral code since he has to take a life
    - Superman has to kill one of his own, possibly the last Kryptonian in the galaxy besides him

But it all just fell flat.
    Agree to disagree. I think you and I watched two different movies

GuineaDago585 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuineaDago585 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuineaDago585 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuineaDago585 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuineaDago585 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuineaDago585 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuineaDago585 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuineaDago585 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuineaDago585 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuineaDago585 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuineaDago585 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No Martian Manhunter, no care.

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I didnt like MoS but BVS was pretty decent..although, Affleck batman contributed to that.
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Agree to disagree. I think you and I watched two different movies

Not sure what you mean by the bolded, I explained in detail.

His "moral code" goes out the window the moment he starts fighting the Kryptonians. He saves the kids and the rig workers, then wipes out thousands in Smallville and Metropolis, then someone told Snyder that "hey, he's supposed to be good", so they switch to a random family and now he suddenly cares.

TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If this version of the movie sucks too, Snyder needs to stop making superhero movies (srs)

chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Patiently waiting for this compressed audio/video experience.

No doubts the movie will be better than the original, but DC's problem isn't just directing/editing, it's their serious lack of character building. If I didn't already know these characters from the comics the movies would be 50x worse.
    MFC || C7 Crew

WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post
    him and GL will be in it, srs.

His "moral code" goes out the window the moment he starts fighting the Kryptonians. He saves the kids and the rig workers, then wipes out thousands in Smallville and Metropolis, then someone told Snyder that "hey, he's supposed to be good", so they switch to a random family and now he suddenly cares.
    Snyder showed the realistic collateral destruction that literal demigods on Earth fighting would have. Much better than Transformers or Giant Monster flicks where they are fighting/stomping around a city and the only damage is buildings.

bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Will watch.

But even a polished turd is still a turd. Crappy ass movie. fukk off snyder
    Sig line can't be a novel

Clockbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clockbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clockbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clockbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clockbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clockbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clockbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clockbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clockbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clockbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clockbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post
    Snyder alluded he was in MoS as General Swanwick

This will be interesting to see as Mnuchin will probably be too busy screwing up the economy to get involved in screwing up this movie.

Every DC Universe director has said that the Producers had a different vision than the directo

It seems that every movie Mnuchin touched turned to garbage.

No, I bolded them because I don't think you grasped any of the movies messages in regard to those two points you made. I mean no offense to that my guy. Supes did not go against the moral code fighting a god. He surrendered himself to zod to avoid conflict and the death of humans. He pleaded with zod even though zod laughed because earth inhabitants are worth nothing compared to kryptonians. Supes could not handle that due to his moral code. Zod had ulterior motives. He faught zod after he threatened his mother because that is the point of the movie. You have a literal god having an inner struggle of what it means to be human, all the flashbacks demonstrate that. In fact i'd say the "with great power comes great responsibility" line applies more to supes than it does to spidey. So of course he decided to fight against him. How many US fighters did he save during the battle? Practically all of them even though they were trying to kill him. Before the fight he even warns civilians to go inside. You make it seem as if it was HIS choice to destroy smallville. Heck, zod's gf even mocked him for being weak because he was raised by humans because of his strong moral code. You're right about the destruction of cities, but what were his other options? He cried out for killing zod because he is not a killer. He has never wanted to be. If you didnt understand that part and mock it, then you did not understand it. Do you really want me to continue?
    Last edited by YeBro; 05-21-2020 at 09:01 AM.

nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz
    Hopefully this will somehow lead to another Superman movie being made. I had lost all hope of any Superman movie being released anytime soon (well, that is not a cartoon I mean). After hearing this news, I feel a bit more optimistic.

CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The **** did you expect him to do. Talk them down. ****ing Marveltard. The terrarform machine did way more damage than Superman did. Two super aliens going at it and you think he could dictate how much damage was done. Same crap happens in Avengers but whens its superman " muh buildings " . " Muh damage " . Also this superman wasn't experienced and was technically a rookie on the job. Yea Smallville and Metropolis had collateral damage but he learned from his mistakes and in BVS took Doomsday to a deserted location. The family was there to represent either he chooses to be human or kryptonian , He cared that he killed off the last line of Kryptonian. Did you expect him to talk Zod down aswell who doesn't give a crap about humanity.
    Black crew
    UK crew
    0 tolerance on simps
    UK underground 90's music 4 life
    Punisher/frank castle = Tormented Vengeance

sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NsaneOne View Post
    I won't be holding my breath. I am interested in watching it tho.
    Hi Fren war u bean?
    Mother north, united we stand, together we walk
    Phantom north, I'll be there when you hunt them down

sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sg1976 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by wickedman View Post
    Wonder Woman was the best
    Followed by Shazam
    Man of Steel was good
    I also liked Suicide Squad...people bitch about it a lot though

No, I bolded them because I don't think you grasped any of the movies messages in regard to those two points you made. I mean no offense to that my guy. Supes did not go against the moral code fighting a god. He surrendered himself to zod to avoid conflict and the death of humans. He pleaded with zod even though zod laughed because earth inhabitants are worth nothing compared to kryptonians. Supes could not handle that due to his moral code. Zod had ulterior motives. He faught zod after he threatened his mother because that is the point of the movie. You have a literal god having an inner struggle of what it means to be human, all the flashbacks demonstrate that. In fact i'd say the "with great power comes great responsibility" line applies more to supes than it does to spidey. So of course he decided to fight against him. How many US fighters did he save during the battle? Practically all of them even though they were trying to kill him. Before the fight he even warns civilians to go inside. You make it seem as if it was HIS choice to destroy smallville. Heck, zod's gf even mocked him for being weak because he was raised by humans because of his strong moral code. You're right about the destruction of cities, but what were his other options? He cried out for killing zod because he is not a killer. He has never wanted to be. If you didnt understand that part and mock it, then you did not understand it. Do you really want me to continue?

That's why I put "moral code" between quotation marks, because he seems to have one - indicated by saving the kids and the rig workers -, but then he suddenly has second thoughts about whether humans are worth saving - see Pastor scene - and simply jumps ship after Zod shows up, tells him that he murdered Jor-El and intends to do a full reboot of Krypton.

It makes close to zero sense for him to have a moral/existential struggle during current events. He's spent what, around 30 years among humans, and he's been aware of his powers and had conflicting thoughts back when he was a kid, but suddenly it's all gone and he's back to square one. While he's been explicitly shown to wander around and help out people in need.

I'm not saying that he should have just casually offed Zod & Co. the moment he wanted to lay his hands upon Ma Kent and be done with it, but he really should have stepped up his game as soon as Zod started to beatbox Earth to death. Plus it was shown that he was absolutely aware what he could accomplish via his powers, so him nuking half of the towns is just retarded. You don't get to have an emotional struggle over snapping a genocidal dad-murderer's neck after punching him through a dozen residential buildings.

Originally Posted by CR89RA View Post
    The **** did you expect him to do. Talk them down. ****ing Marveltard. The terrarform machine did way more damage than Superman did. Two super aliens going at it and you think he could dictate how much damage was done. Same crap happens in Avengers but whens its superman " muh buildings " . " Muh damage " . Also this superman wasn't experienced and was technically a rookie on the job. Yea Smallville and Metropolis had collateral damage but he learned from his mistakes and in BVS took Doomsday to a deserted location. The family was there to represent either he chooses to be human or kryptonian , He cared that he killed off the last line of Kryptonian. Did you expect him to talk Zod down aswell who doesn't give a crap about humanity.

Miss me with that Marvel bs, thank you very much.

He's 33 at the time of MoS and he's been aware of his superpowers ever since he was a kid and he's shown casually shishkebabing trucks and whatnot, so don't come with that rookie bs. Please don't try to explain that he was apparently retarded for over three decades about collateral damage and it took him a long weekend of fighting around Kryptonians to figure out that it could be reasonable to take a fight to an empty area in order to avoid civilian casualties.

He clearly gave af about humans and wanted to help them all his life, and he was also aware of his powers. But he needed a Kryptonian epiphany to figure out that punching people into skyscrapers might lead to casualties?

ThenGuru is just really nice. (+1000) ThenGuru is just really nice. (+1000) ThenGuru is just really nice. (+1000) ThenGuru is just really nice. (+1000) ThenGuru is just really nice. (+1000) ThenGuru is just really nice. (+1000) ThenGuru is just really nice. (+1000) ThenGuru is just really nice. (+1000) ThenGuru is just really nice. (+1000) ThenGuru is just really nice. (+1000) ThenGuru is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sg1976 View Post
    Wonder Woman was the best
    Followed by Shazam
    Man of Steel was good
    I also liked Suicide Squad...people bitch about it a lot though
    Dude, how? Once I encountered "Slipknot" I couldn't finish that movie.
    is thoghtspk anothr wrd fr cereal? challng yor prception

Originally Posted by ThenGuru View Post
    Dude, how? Once I encountered "Slipknot" I couldn't finish that movie.
    Honestly just due to Harley Quinn. She mad the movie. Not in a i want to phuck her way either. Have you seen Birds of Prey? If so how was it?

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So apparently, they are spending around $30 million to finish the movie.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

The shawma of manlets Manletbolic's Avatar
    Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol what extra scenes are gonna change the horrible cgi and plotline?

I lol'd back then when they thought they can rival MCU.

Everything felt forced. Funny enough Affleck and Cavill bailed anything superhero related with WB
    The coming of the Manlet saviour

Wants a pair of chuck norris jeans crew