Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Few moves and same weight

There is just so much in the gym and I find carrying too heavy gave me a hard time to recover.Is it bad if I always squat the sand weight and reps,while also benching the same weight and reps because I think that’s the optimal training for me...I do bro split,so I do train all muscle group at least two times a day

Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mobc1990 View Post
    There is just so much in the gym and I find carrying too heavy gave me a hard time to recover.Is it bad if I always squat the sand weight and reps,while also benching the same weight and reps because I think that’s the optimal training for me...I do bro split,so I do train all muscle group at least two times a day
    Well, if you're wanting to continue to progress and change your body, you'll need to progress either in volume, weight, sets, etc. It's called progressive overload. Doing more over time. It doesn't have to be a huge increase, but you want to strive to do more each and every session while keeping proper form, even if it's just a one rep increase in sets. Your body adapts to your workout over time, causing less and less growth until your just maintaining with that volume.

Now, the fact that you are unable to accomplish this means there's something wrong with your recovery based on either your workout programming, nutrition, lifestyle, sleep, etc. You're causing more damage for your body to repair vs. your body to adapt.

Before striving for progressive overload, you need to find out what's holding you back from being able to recover, then adapt.

And I hope you meant training each muscle group twice a week - and not twice a day. If you are indeed training each group twice a day, pretty sure that's the culprit.
    Life is constant learning. Give advice about things you know. Ask questions about things you don't.

*Health and Wellness Coach and Coordinator for all United Bank Branches of Alabama

Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Nicksosure1 View Post
    Well, if you're wanting to continue to progress and change your body, you'll need to progress either in volume, weight, sets, etc. It's called progressive overload. Doing more over time. It doesn't have to be a huge increase, but you want to strive to do more each and every session while keeping proper form, even if it's just a one rep increase in sets. Your body adapts to your workout over time, causing less and less growth until your just maintaining with that volume.

Now, the fact that you are unable to accomplish this means there's something wrong with your recovery based on either your workout programming, nutrition, lifestyle, sleep, etc. You're causing more damage for your body to repair vs. your body to adapt.

Before striving for progressive overload, you need to find out what's holding you back from being able to recover, then adapt.

And I hope you meant training each muscle group twice a week - and not twice a day. If you are indeed training each group twice a day, pretty sure that's the culprit.
    Tbh that’s a good advice,I have been training for many years but I always do light-moderate and hyperthrophy.I am a little bored of working out but will just continue doing it for sports sake.I find I am more motivated to continue working out because if I workout,I have more strength and stamina doing better on sports.I don’t consider myself a bodybuilder but just a sportsman.Bodybuilder need more toughness and energy in person to be able to become one